Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust (32575 Views)

Senate Confirms Buhari's Nominees For Supreme Court, INEC & NCC / Confirmation Of Buhari’s Nominees Stalls In Senate / NDDC Board: Senate Rejects Three Of President Buhari's Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by dazangel11(f): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2015
The National leader of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Ahmed Bola Tinubu, is embittered with President Muhammadu Buhari over the ministerial list submitted to the Senate last week, Daily Trust gathered.

Tinubu is said to be unhappy with President Buhari for failing to consult him on the choice of nominees from the South-West.

A source close to Tinubu who spoke with Daily Trust Sunday said his sadness was predicated on the fact that the President had earlier promised to consult him before picking nominees from his zone.
“To Tinubu’s greatest surprise, he was only sent a copy of the list on the very day it was sent to the Senate President”, the source said.

The ministerial nominees from the South-West are: Babatunde Fashola (Lagos); Dr. Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti); Barrister Adebayo Shittu (Oyo) and Mrs. Femi Adeoshun (Ogun). It is believed that Tinubu was not consulted before the nominees from his zone were selected; a development that some analysts believe is capable of putting President Buhari and Tinubu on a political collision course.
The party leader has been silence since the list was made public.

However, having realized the implication of such a development, the source said the presidency has approached Tinubu with a promise of placating him in the list that is expected to be released by the president subsequently.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/-tinubu-unhappy-with-buhari-s-nominees/114454.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2015
"Hypocrisy is when you support your own criminals(amaechi, atiku, tinubu etc), and when I support my own criminals(mimiko, saraki etc) you begin to condemn me. Is amaechi different from mimiko? We are not ready for change at all in this country". Quote me anywhere

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by WHOcarex: 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2015
Make person hear word already. He should go to hell if he doesn't like it. Is it meant to make him happy? Is he the president? Which kind country be this sef

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Disneylady(f): 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
It's not a must he's happy now. Ambode and Aregbe are there for him, He will be happy with those ones (they are his puppets) Buhari is not

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Singingbae(m): 4:14pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tinubu--- the new sheriff in town

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by nuelsilva(m): 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2015
buhari has played a fast one on Tinubu

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by benedictnsi(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wait let me get this..... Should PMB appoint people to please Tinubu or the masses

22 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by drberry(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2015
I'll come back and comment on the issue when the last of complete. There's still a lot of headlines to surface in the interim.

#JustWatching grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by appini: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tinubu should go do the needful.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by otukpo(f): 4:47pm On Oct 11, 2015
He should retire from politricks.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by anthonychido: 5:02pm On Oct 11, 2015
Story story ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by apolonius(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Expected,but he gave the region those nominees originally as leaders.

Nigeria first!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Mogidi: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Tinubu is said to be unhappy with President Buhari for failing to consult him on the choice of nominees from the South-West.

Did I hear somebody say: [size=15pt]used and dumped?[/size]

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Raymondville(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
I don hear

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Dindondin(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Afrocatalyst: 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2015
Politics.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
what is thiefnibu?

Body language is stronger than that face!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by wasco24: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
lagoon is close to him let him make a trip to lagoon

Nigeria is not lagos state

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by damton(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
It's just politics playing out. one or two meetings will settle it all.im not perturbed.
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by tempest01(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ok
Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by eph12(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2015
All these media houses sef. Are they not tired? Same old story. They should get creative jare.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by DickDastardly(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
Good for him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
No thats not true....
Tinubu is not happy with buhari because

my Name is not on the list :p

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by kennyman2000(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2015
jagaban.. I understand ur pains.. U just have to accept ur fate cos the new sheriff in town working principle is ''working for everybody and for nobody''

check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by GogetterMD(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
These media houses just dey manufacture stories out of thin air. They have turned it to a competition amongst themselves who go manufacture the sweetest rumour

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by mrphysics(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2015
his opinion doesn't count again. PMB isn't his mate, even politically

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by gurunlocker: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
GaD....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Buhari knows Tinubu is a greedy fellar. Hence Buhari avoided nominating Tinubu's sons and daughters as ministers.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by otabuko(m): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody..... PMB 2015...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by sweatlana: 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2015
Hahaha the jagaban has been jaga-banned! cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Unhappy With Buhari’s Nominees - Daily Trust by lionduke(m): 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2015
Okpolo eyes no be open eyes.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICPC Recovers 103 Exotic Vehicles Looted By Government Officials / Stop Insulting Jonathan, Ex-ministers Tell Buhari / Inconclusive Election: Tambuwal Rejects INEC's Decision, Heads To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.