Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! (5406 Views)

Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) / Why Is Divorce Not An Option For Most Nigerian Women? / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Go to the under bridges near you, take a look at the beggars, meditate and notice something about them. They chat and laugh together even when they don't know where the next meal will come from.

Mrs, you are here a graduate. Why don't you count your blessings first. See philippians 4:6. Keep asking God. Never give up and he has a plan for you. If you kill yourself now, you already told your haters how much they are the winners. Instead, keep praising God
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Temmysexy1(f): 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ op,do u say u finish skul 2 yrs n u ar complaining,na wa o,let me tel u li2 abt myself,i graduated n did my nysc going to 6yrs ago up til nw i dnt av reasonable job,am currently earning 12k as a hotel receptionist.i av a baby dt stay wit my parent cox am in lagos fr job hunting.pls luk fr smtin doing even if is little fr nw,do u knw i earn 8k frm my previous job?been a graduate is nt a guarantee fr a job.jst start frm sm wia ok dnt jst sit n wait fr big job n money dt is nt forth coming pls,God wil surely help u,pls dnt mind my english oooo

4 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by freecocoa(f): 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Temmysexy1:
@ op,do u say u finish skul 2 yrs n u ar complaining,na wa o,let me tel u li2 abt myself,i graduated n did my nysc going to 6yrs ago up til nw i dnt av reasonable job,am currently earning 12k as a hotel receptionist.i av a baby dt stay wit my parent cox am in lagos fr job hunting.pls luk fr smtin doing even if is little fr nw,do u knw i earn 8k frm my previous job?been a graduate is nt a guarantee fr a job.jst start frm sm wia ok dnt jst sit n wait fr big job n money dt is nt forth coming pls,God wil surely help u,pls dnt mind my english oooo
12k ke? That's really poor na, I know SSCE holders who earn more than that even as receptionists, have you tried other hotels?
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by 1miccza: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
MsJessica:
Hello Nairalanders', I'm in dire need of your help. I'm a graduate of Philosophy, with 2.1. I finished nysc some years back and have been looking for a job ever since, all to no avail. I struggled to see myself through school with hope of a better future, but that dream gets blurred each passing second as a result of my unemployment for whole two years after nysc.

I have applied for thousands of jobs, both online and offline all to no avail, I have prayed, fasted, went for counseling, contacted some men of God to pray for me, yet no results. To say I'm so depressed will be an understatement. Crying my heart and eyes out has been my food. I don't know what else to do, I have no one else to turn to for help. I have made up my mind that if this my plea for help here in Nairaland fails too, then I will be left with no choice than to just END my life, since there is nothing worth living for anymore.

The unfortunate thing is that some of the people willing to offer me a job, promised to do so with the condition that I bed them. But since I'm not willing to do so (compromise /sell my body) they all bail out. Sometimes I feel so sorry for the plight of we the female youths, especially those still in the labour market.

I'm tired of this life and more importantly tired of being idle and unemployed. I decided to go into farming. I have made the feasibility study etc. But my problem now is the start up capital (500,000 naira). I have approached many uncles, aunties and friends for help but the answers I've been getting so far are come today, come tomorrow, come next week, come next month etc.
I have also gone to some micro finance banks yet no show.
I have done everything I could as a young girl to make an honest living, but what I've been getting so far are disappointments, frustration and disillusionment, then I realized that vices /crimes, prostitution, human trafficking, robbery, political thuggery etc, will never cease in this country with the way things are moving here. What do you expect from a nation that doesn't encourage honest means of livelihood? A nation who instead of helping her youths earn an honest living will instead truncate and frustrates your efforts in that direction.

Please good people of Nairaland, I decided to throw away my pride, and beg in a public forum because I have no one else to go to.
Please do not let this my cry for help be in vain. Help me with the start up capital to embark on this journey. I know 500k is so big a money for people like us and yet so LITTLE an amount for some people.

By responding positively to my plea for help, you're not only saving a life, a family but a generation. Please support a girl in her dream of making an honest living. Even if you have to loan me the money to pay back in a few months, I will be most grateful.

You can reach me via jessicarichard183@gmail.com.
Thank you.

Op I feel your pain but I can assure you that suicide would amount to a greater loss... I had this same experience when I discovered that desperation was setting in I took a decision to pick up just any job,started with a teaching job that was paying far less than 20k as soon as I settled down and began to impart knowledge lots of parents began to run down to me. And my monthly pay rose to double I still do that and I'm earning more with other stressful jobs but the money's coming in and I'm shouldering so many responsibilities.. OP I would advice you to do the same for the time being cos when there's life there's hope. Hope stops in the grave..Where do you reside in...
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
You want to commit suicide because you can't find a job?

Nna mehn na real wa

So what happens if you actually get that 500k and it doesn't work out, are you still going to result back to the suicide option?

Your situation is obviously not as serious as you want us to believe if you can afford the luxury of being online.

Now listen and listen good. We all go through challenges in life and nothing comes easy. Stop going for all the nonsensical prayers and your degree is only worthy on paper. Nothing stops you from starting small until you get that dream job
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Temmysexy1(f): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
@ freecocoa,av try odas jare,jst promise to call bk,wel dis is fr d tym being cox am tired of staying idle.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by freecocoa(f): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Temmysexy1:
@ freecocoa,av try odas jare,jst promise to call bk,wel dis is fr d tym being cox am tired of staying idle.
okay dear, well it's still better than staying idle, better days ahead.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Angeldemivida: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hope you are doing okay Jessica?
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by mcdokwe(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
MsJessica:
Hello Nairalanders', I'm in dire need of your help. I'm a graduate of Philosophy, with 2.1. I finished nysc some years back and have been looking for a job ever since, all to no avail. I struggled to see myself through school with hope of a better future, but that dream gets blurred each passing second as a result of my unemployment for whole two years after nysc.

I have applied for thousands of jobs, both online and offline all to no avail, I have prayed, fasted, went for counseling, contacted some men of God to pray for me, yet no results. To say I'm so depressed will be an understatement. Crying my heart and eyes out has been my food. I don't know what else to do, I have no one else to turn to for help. I have made up my mind that if this my plea for help here in Nairaland fails too, then I will be left with no choice than to just END my life, since there is nothing worth living for anymore.

The unfortunate thing is that some of the people willing to offer me a job, promised to do so with the condition that I bed them. But since I'm not willing to do so (compromise /sell my body) they all bail out. Sometimes I feel so sorry for the plight of we the female youths, especially those still in the labour market.

I'm tired of this life and more importantly tired of being idle and unemployed. I decided to go into farming. I have made the feasibility study etc. But my problem now is the start up capital (500,000 naira). I have approached many uncles, aunties and friends for help but the answers I've been getting so far are come today, come tomorrow, come next week, come next month etc.
I have also gone to some micro finance banks yet no show.
I have done everything I could as a young girl to make an honest living, but what I've been getting so far are disappointments, frustration and disillusionment, then I realized that vices /crimes, prostitution, human trafficking, robbery, political thuggery etc, will never cease in this country with the way things are moving here. What do you expect from a nation that doesn't encourage honest means of livelihood? A nation who instead of helping her youths earn an honest living will instead truncate and frustrates your efforts in that direction.

Please good people of Nairaland, I decided to throw away my pride, and beg in a public forum because I have no one else to go to.
Please do not let this my cry for help be in vain. Help me with the start up capital to embark on this journey. I know 500k is so big a money for people like us and yet so LITTLE an amount for some people.

By responding positively to my plea for help, you're not only saving a life, a family but a generation. Please support a girl in her dream of making an honest living. Even if you have to loan me the money to pay back in a few months, I will be most grateful.

You can reach me via jessicarichard183@gmail.com.
Thank you.
you would regret suicide as soon as you do it.

Believe me, there are still a lot out there waiting to make your life beautiful. I wish our youths would embrace the reality of unemployment, not just in our nation but world over. I'd advice you take up a teaching job even if it pays less than 10k to sustain yourself a little while setting your eyes on a greater goal. I had a coursemate who got into pop corn business immediately after service and it paid her well until she got married. please do not embrace a defeatist view of life and consider what could be viewed as a curse on the whole of your family the Lord will yet see you through.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by CBNIM: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2014
Dear MsJessica, hope you're still alive?

Well, I put in words for you and a member of the family is willing to assist you.

Note: he won't be offering you the complete start up capital oo, but he's willing to assist you with b/w 1/3 to half of the said start up.
We tried sending mails last night but no response from you yet.

If you're still alive please drop your phone number here asap and we can take it from there.
Good luck.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
Msjessica, are u still arive
If u are still alife, send me a pm, I may be able to help u with a job, but if u done die, then safe journey
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by CBNIM: 10:01pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hmmm, op don't tell me you finally took the easy way out oo(suicide)?

Nawa oo, I tire for this obodo Nigeria oo and what frustration can make people do oo.
It's well.

If you're still alive, send me your phone number let's see how we can be of help. Or reply our mails.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by CBNIM: 10:08pm On Nov 11, 2014
mobuch:

Msjessica, are u still arive
If u are still alife, send me a pm, I may be able to help u with a job, but if u done die, then safe journey
Mehn her matter tire me oo! Was actually thinking she was kidding with her suicide ish oo. But now fear don dey catch me.
What kind of frustration that can cause one to end her life is what I'm yet to grasp oo. May it never be our portion in Jesus Name, Amen.

Let's just hope she's still alive sha.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by azubaby(f): 11:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
Op is a scam. account was registered on 6th n topic was created same day.

From op's comment, I can say its 90% a male talking.

And dis name Jessica, I don't trust it. I have received 419 mails on fb with it.

pls stop using God's name to deceive pple. it will be worst for u.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by viexcey(f): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2014
My dear fellow unemployed op,
We are in the same phase, of which i believe will pass sooner or later but I'm not threathening people(because i don't want to die now) neither am i ready to bed men in exchange for a job. As a christain, you should have faith and start little since you saw yourself through school. Continue with that same business/thing(s) that paid your school fee and the rest will be a story.

To my fellow nairalanders, I'm not asking for money but a JOB,no matter how little. Thank you all.
#op, sorry for asking for help on your post.

1 Like

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2014
God will help u,I believe u r going tru a peiod of building,I believe what u r going tru is a building state.pls suicide is not d next option.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by meine: 11:20am On Nov 12, 2014
Poster are you still alive?
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Angeldemivida: 7:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
CBN and Mobuch you guys can PM here as in send her a mail here in NL. Thanks for wanting to help. Jessica try and get in touch nah wetin? You need help , people are here to help and you no show face again. Get in touch wt them. I wl try and PM you too to get your attention to their posts in case you are no longer opening ur thread.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by CBNIM: 8:54pm On Nov 12, 2014
Angeldemivida:
CBN and Mobuch you guys can PM here as in send her a mail here in NL. Thanks for wanting to help. Jessica try and get in touch nah wetin? You need help , people are here to help and you no show face again. Get in touch wt them. I wl try and PM you too to get your attention to their posts in case you are no longer opening ur thread.
I sent her a pm, no response, we sent her a direct mail, yet no show. I asked her to drop her phone number here for easy contact yet no response still!
I don't know how else to be of help to her again ooo!

Let's just hope she's still alive sha!
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
CBNIM:

I sent her a pm, no response, we sent her a direct mail, yet no show. I asked her to drop her phone number here for easy contact yet no response still!
I don't know how else to be of help to her again ooo!

Let's just hope she's still alive sha!

If she hs commited suicide then let her rest in peace; we r even overpopulated on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by raumdeuter: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2014
OP wait before you commit suicide

Your clothes, remaining food, your phone, your laptop, even the money you used to browse NL go under bridge and give it to people who value their own lives

You no wan sleep with men for jobs but would rather die. I like your principle.

Rather than make men chop your ponmo you would rather give to maggots. Good thinking.

Finally, Go to LUTH there might be people who need organs to hang on to life. Liver, kidney etc donate it to them. You can also tell them to use the remaining body for manure to boost agricultural production in your area for those who choose to remain alive

2 Likes

Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Angeldemivida: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2014
raumdeuter:
OP wait before you commit suicide

Your clothes, remaining food, your phone, your laptop, even the money you used to browse NL go under bridge and give it to people who value their own lives

You no wan sleep with men for jobs but would rather die. I like your principle.

Rather than make men chop your ponmo you would rather give to maggots. Good thinking.

Finally, Go to LUTH there might be people who need organs to hang on to life. Liver, kidney etc donate it to them. You can also tell them to use the remaining body for manure to boost agricultural production in your area for those who choose to remain alive

Laughing You wicked o-o, that your maggot line got me laughing. Abeg Jessica free up and smile at Life Ojare. You are better off than the blind, deaf, dumb, paralyzed, very sick and hospitalized ones who are suffering and are always in pain. Cheer up dear.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by francizy(m): 5:46am On Nov 13, 2014
freecocoa:
May I also point out that, a desperate morally upright born again christian won't contemplate suicide.

Now if she gets so depressed to the point that she loses faith in God, then she would sleep with those men not come here to threaten suicide.

This geh self... Lmao
Your major concern is just the sleeping with men things
What if she went back to them and the men were no longer interested in the sex for job offer? grin
Anyways sha,
@op, if I had seen this your post earlier, would have sent you the shell livewire program link cuz 300k is not far from 500k.. Anyways, hold on and be strong cuz life has not been easy for many of us in this country and we Nigerians are not know for suicide, except for the suicide bombers sad cry
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by francizy(m): 6:29am On Nov 13, 2014
Lmao, its not that am laughing at the op tho..
My own case is similar, 2.1 grad of met and mat engineering, still no job yet.. Almost got one a few months back, made it past their test and interview but couldn't make it past their assessment center..
Just yesterday, a friend of mine whom i faced the struggle with told me he got a job..
I laughed and smiled and am really happy for him, tho I will miss out on infos he gives me about one opening or the other cry
Its as if am the only one still unemployed of all my friends..
The unemployment stuff dey even make me wan consider music making (and not suicide)grin
Hope you guys on nairaland will patronise me sha? grin grin grin grin
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 13, 2014
^^^^Aaaawww. Just hang in there. You will be fine soon. kiss
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by wunderkiind(m): 6:49am On Nov 13, 2014
@MsJessica do come online... cry

@CBNIM, mobuch, pls is the job offer still available? Thanks.
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by beeevan: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2014
Something is wrong with you if you really expect forumites to donate and fund your 500k business dream . Get your hands dirty and do something, why aren't you asking for a job but money? undecided
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by idu1(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2014
The word suicide is misused these dayz....... I ve seen women riding tricycles nd other menial jobs to meet up...... And u r here threating me with suicide...... Park the ur certificate for box nd enter market to hustle...... If u still want to die, rest in peace in advance.......
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by wunderkiind(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2014
wunderkiind:
@MsJessica do come online... cry

@CBNIM, mobuch, pls is the job offer still available? Thanks.
??
Re: SUICIDE My NEXT OPTION If This Fails Too!!! by egopersonified(f): 6:32pm On Nov 13, 2014
mobuch:
but if u done die, then safe journey

lmao, rotflmao, lol, lwkmd, iddwl, xyzzzl, lwprtyj

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is A Wide Vagina For An Unmarried Lady Always A Sign Of Promiscuity? / How Long Can Your Mother-In-Law Stay With You? / Check it out: Furniture On Point

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.