Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Movies And Marital Crisis - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Movies And Marital Crisis (524 Views)

Gay Content In Hollywood Movies And Its Effect On Nigeria / Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Movies And Marital Crisis by Stevenjel: 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
Movies addicts should help me with this please!

What is the stand of Nollywood, Hollywood and the likes on "Crisis Management" between couples?

Why is it that every marital dispute in movies ends in physical assault, cheat and divorce?

Are these people trying to tell the targeted viewers that it's not possible for couples to settle matters without the Knowledge of the third party?

Well... What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped / Who Knows These? / Ant-man Movie News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.