Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped (524 Views)

"The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy / Lai Mohammed Endorses Use Of Barcode In Nigeria Movie & Music 2 Fight Piracy(pix / Opinion: How Comedian A.Y Should Tackle The 30 Days In Atlanta Piracy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped by Codedrock(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2015
As fun as the "30 days in Atlanta movie" was yesterday when I downloaded it and watched.. I still feel sad for A.Y that movie isn't supposed to be out yet, not on CDs and online, Piracy is a really big problem for our entertainers, that movie could have grossed something very high indeed.. which would sure encourage other producers to produce quality movies putting them in the cinemas before putting them on CD..

Now I see why most Nollywood producers don't produce quality nor bother to put their movies in the cinemas..

I am really hoping the new government put an end to this as the old government has failed to do so.. Most especially those guys in Alaba.. Are those foreign movies they pirate into CDs not enough for them?? I mean all these seasonal movies, 20 in 1 movies are all pirated by them without paying a dime for it and they still have their customers so why putting our own Nollywood movies in jeopardy??
I really hope this issue is tackled.. as I too plan to be a movie producer in the nearest future..

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS NOLLYWOOD AND
GOD BLESS ME.

Good day pals..
Re: My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped by Osasemma(f): 8:47am On Apr 16, 2015
I don't have money to go to the cinema
Re: My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped by ikechukz(m): 12:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
that film sucked.
Re: My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped by Codedrock(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Osasemma:
I don't have money to go to the cinema
then you should wait till the legal copy is officially out on cd.. dont tell me you are in support of piracy
Re: My Sympathy For A.y,nollywood Over Piracy And My Beg To Have It Stopped by Csami(m): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
Won't u go to the street and protest on his behalf? How many pirates dey read this stuff?

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows These? / "DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK A HOBBIT COULD CONTEND WITH THE WILL OF SAURON?" / Ant-man Movie News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.