Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists (4153 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2014
yungEX:

who's fighting? dont b an arsehole abeg
Yes Sir.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ranchhoddas:
whatever that means, but this sounds like a documentary i once watched--the secret law of attraction
Okay.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by parzdor(m): 7:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
There is nothing like Devil. Think about Electricity, it has positive and negative polarity. So if your God is positive, and your Devil is Negative, who is the neutral ?
we humans na...i pray make tat lagos old witch wei dy turn bird visit you make i hear the first name xhu go cal
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
EroticAngelina, whats up. Sounds like a sexy lady's name. Can we chat ?
I'm so good. chat about what?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm so good. chat about what?
About how you merited such beauty.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
About how you merited such beauty.
hmm, thankssmiley beauty runs in the family.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm, thankssmiley beauty runs in the family.
Awesome, and I mean it in the nicest way.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Awesome, and I mean it in the nicest way.
yeah I know. thnx
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by plaetton: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklyn009:
IMO, atheists are irrational beings, who are deliberately ignorant of clear facts. Its only a crazy person dat would not believe dat der is a supernatural being out der with powers beyond human imagination. The universe and creation is a big mystery which can not be answered by science nor man......The best n logical answer to mystery behind creation and existence is just to believe there is a supreme being(which different religion all refer to as God) governing over the world.
And this supernatural being prove his existence through supernatural happenings on earth that are unexplainable by man. One of these includes MIRACLES....

So the BIG question here is how do atheists explain supernatural happenings such as MIRACLES since they don't believe in any supernatural being

Lol! shocked
Another goddist with his sunday school logic and kindergarten questions. grin
These guys are hilarious.
We should open a comedy show on Tv where people of faith come to ask atheists funny laughable questions.

Here the op says " atheists are irrational beings, who are deliberately ignorant of clear facts".

And then right after that he says,
" Its only a crazy person dat would not believe dat der is a supernatural being out der with powers beyond human imagination" .

And goes even bizaar in the next statement by saying,
" The universe and creation is a big mystery which can not be answered by science nor man......The best n logical answer to mystery behind creation and existence is just to believe there is a supreme being (which different religion all refer to as God) governing over the world. "

This is clearly an Einstein moment. undecided

This is soooo hilarious. grin grin

So where are the facts that atheists ignore?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
plaetton:

Lol! shocked
Another goddist with his sunday school logic and kindergarten questions. grin
These guys are hilarious.
We should open a comedy show on Tv where people of faith come to ask atheists funny laughable questions.

Here the op says " atheists are irrational beings, who are deliberately ignorant of clear facts".

And then right after that he says,
" Its only a crazy person dat would not believe dat der is a supernatural being out der with powers beyond human imagination" .

And goes even bizaar in the next statement by saying,
" The universe and creation is a big mystery which can not be answered by science nor man......The best n logical answer to mystery behind creation and existence is just to believe there is a supreme being (which different religion all refer to as God) governing over the world. "

This is clearly an Einstein moment. undecided

This is soooo hilarious. grin grin

So where are the facts that atheists ignore?
supernatural happenings such as miracles dat prove d existence of God
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Kay17: 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklyn009:

Don't be daft, a miracle is supposedly the effect and an effect does not lead to a cause. So if we experience miracles we still have to struggle with the missing cause.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by plaetton: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklyn009:

Does a smartphone prove the existence of god?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2014
plaetton:

Does a smartphone prove the existence of god?
in wat relation does a smartphone has to do with the existence of God or miracles? miracles are unexplainable happenings that science can't explain.
How do u explain d making of blind to see, or lame to walk or deaf to hear without any physical contact with such parts......or d cases were human being turns to bird e.t.c.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2014
Don't b blind or deceive in d name of atheism...
As a Christian these things don't surprise me again because it was already foretold by Jesus Christ n also Paul. It wasn't just a random guess nor prediction. its real n now happening in our very own eyes.

Don't allow urself to b deceived by d devil.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by blessedvisky(m): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2014
Billyonaire:
Noetic science is an attempt to rationale science with cosmic phenomena. But do we need Noetic science to tell us that Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Budhists, pagans etc, all experience miracles even though they worship different Gods and different messengers of their Gods ? Truth still remains that if you have so much faith in Chinua Achebe, you can pray with his name and miracles still happens. This is absolute truth.
try praying in shekau's name and let's see what happens grin
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by plaetton: 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
franklyn009:

in wat relation does a smartphone has to do with the existence of God or miracles? miracles are unexplainable happenings that science can't explain.
How do u explain d making of blind to see, or lame to walk or deaf to hear without any physical contact with such parts......or d cases were human being turns to bird e.t.c.
Pls be serious.

How you see any of your neighbors, friends, relatives, coworkers, or any person that you personally know, who was miraculously healed from blindness, from deafness or from lameness?
If the answer is no, then stop this nonsense about miracles.
And yes the things you don't know is a Miracle and mystery simply because you don't know.

I asked whether a smart phone was evidence of god. Pls kindly give a yes or no answer.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 12:43am On Nov 07, 2014
..why even bother.. most of them eventually turn so why waste all this energy explaining when you can let time, reality and fading hope brutally bring them around
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 1:13am On Nov 07, 2014
plaetton:

Pls be serious.

How you see any of your neighbors, friends, relatives, coworkers, or any person that you personally know, who was miraculously healed from blindness, from deafness or from lameness?
If the answer is no, then stop this nonsense about miracles.
And yes the things you don't know is a Miracle and mystery simply because you don't know.

I asked whether a smart phone was evidence of god. Pls kindly give a yes or no answer.
To the question, whether I have seen my neighbour, friends, relatives miraculously healed?
YES is d big answer, many times, infact am also a product of miracle n have experienced it several times.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by plaetton: 1:28am On Nov 07, 2014
franklyn009:

To the question, whether I have seen my neighbour, friends, relatives miraculously healed?
YES is d big answer, many times, infact am also a product of miracle n have experienced it several times.

I am specifically referring a blind person gaining sight that they never had, a lame person walking that never walked before, and and deaf and dumb person speaking and hearing that they never did before, without a medical surgery or intervention.

If you still say yes, kind give us the details, such as where, when and your relationship to this person.

As for your personal miracles, anything can be a miracle. All you have to do is call it miracle.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 1:50am On Nov 07, 2014
plaetton:

I am specifically referring a blind person gaining sight that they never had, a lame person walking that never walked before, and and deaf and dumb person speaking and hearing that they never did before, without a medical surgery or intervention.

If you still say yes, kind give us the details, such as where, when and your relationship to this person.
lol.....give u detail? Why should I, when it probably wouldn't change anything....but if u insist to hear miracle stories which I have witness, den no problem so long I wouldn't b wasting my time
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by plaetton: 1:59am On Nov 07, 2014
franklyn009:

lol.....give u detail? Why should I, when it probably wouldn't change anything....but if u insist to hear miracle stories which I have witness, den no problem so long I wouldn't b wasting my time

Let me repeat , I am only interested in your knowledge of the people who have been miraculously healed of deafness, lameness and blindness.
I want to hear your real first hand story of people you know personally that have gone through this miracles.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 7:48am On Nov 07, 2014
plaetton:

Let me repeat , I am only interested in your knowledge of the people who have been miraculously healed of deafness, lameness and blindness.
I want to hear your real first hand story of people you know personally that have gone through this miracles.
A friend of mine whose dad had an accident n couldn't walk well for 3 years went to synagogue and was miraculously healed. He came back walking perfectly well.

My best friend who was suffering seriously with ulcer was also miraculously healed right in my very eyes by apostle Joshua selman.

Finally, I went for a crusade by apostle kolawole obaseye where he prayed for manifestation of God's power and one hand of people present there grew longer than the other and he prayed again and the hands were restored back and I was a witness and I also experienced that too.

You can do ur homework on dat and find out more on miracles or better still pray for an encounter and experience with God.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by plaetton: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
franklyn009:

A friend of mine whose dad had an accident n couldn't walk well for 3 years went to synagogue and was miraculously healed. He came back walking perfectly well.

My best friend who was suffering seriously with ulcer was also miraculously healed right in my very eyes by apostle Joshua selman.

Finally, I went for a crusade by apostle kolawole obaseye where he prayed for manifestation of God's power and one hand of people present there grew longer than the other and he prayed again and the hands were restored back and I was a witness and I also experienced that too.

You can do ur homework on dat and find out more on miracles or better still pray for an encounter and experience with God.

Hilarious.
He he he.
I knew you had nothing but lies and bull shut to back up your miracle claims.
" making someone walk well is a miracle?
And you SAW your friend's ulcer get cured
And you saw one hand grow longer than the other, then shrink back?
It seems TB Joshua has infected you with low IQ.

But I am still waiting to hear your eyewitness testimonies of healing the blind, the deaf and the lame.

I just proved to you how much you lie even to yourself in order to maintain a false belief.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
plaetton:

Hilarious.
He he he.
I knew you had nothing but lies and bull shut to back up your miracle claims.
" making someone walk well is a miracle?
And you SAW your friend's ulcer get cured
And you saw one hand grow longer than the other, then shrink back?
It seems TB Joshua has infected you with low IQ.

But I am still waiting to hear your eyewitness testimonies of healing the blind, the deaf and the lame.

I just proved to you how much you lie even to yourself in order to maintain a false belief.
lol....for what reason would I lie?
like I said earlier, u guys r deliberately ignorant of facts. Or else wat would u call someone who got healed of ulcer right in my presence, my best friend for dat matter n u said am lying.................I laugh at u guys in ur ignorance. Ur type is well summarized in psalm 14:1 n 53:1.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
miracles happens everyday, yet some people become ignorant of it.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Weah96: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
franklyn009:
IMO, atheists are irrational beings, who are deliberately ignorant of clear facts. Its only a crazy person dat would not believe dat der is a supernatural being out der with powers beyond human imagination. The universe and creation is a big mystery which can not be answered by science nor man......The best n logical answer to mystery behind creation and existence is just to believe there is a supreme being(which different religion all refer to as God) governing over the world.
And this supernatural being prove his existence through supernatural happenings on earth that are unexplainable by man. One of these includes MIRACLES....

So the BIG question here is how do atheists explain supernatural happenings such as MIRACLES since they don't believe in any supernatural being

And an example of such a miracle would be...? It may look like a miracle, but the pediatric cancer ward at the local hospital suggests that there's no such thing.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Weah96: 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2014
franklyn009:

lol....for what reason would I lie?
like I said earlier, u guys r deliberately ignorant of facts. Or else wat would u call someone who got healed of ulcer right in my presence, my best friend for dat matter n u said am lying.................I laugh at u guys in ur ignorance. Ur type is well summarized in psalm 14:1 n 53:1.

How can someone be healed of ulcer in your presence? I hope you're not referring to STOMACH ulcer!! Hahaha.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
Weah96:

How can someone be healed of ulcer in your presence? I hope you're not referring to STOMACH ulcer!! Hahaha.

by healed in my presence, I meant I was with her in d program. After d program, she notice d ulcer was gone.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Weah96: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
franklyn009:

by healed in my presence, I meant I was with her in d program. After d program, she notice d ulcer was gone.

Which ulcer? There are many kinds. Are you referring to stomach ulcer?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by plaetton: 6:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
franklyn009:

And how did she notice that the ulcer was gone?
Did She notice it while the program was going on, or did she tell you later that her ulcer had gone?
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 7:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
Weah96:

Which ulcer? There are many kinds. Are you referring to stomach ulcer?
yes, stomach
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
plaetton:

And how did she notice that the ulcer was gone?
Did She notice it while the program was going on, or did she tell you later that her ulcer had gone?
She told me d next day dat after d program she could eat peppery food.

But der is no need of debating this with u when at d end u still would not believe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Dreamed And Saw Where Buhari Was Leading Prayers In Church. / Why Do JEHOVAH WITNESSES Hate Jesus So Much? / Jesus Never Existed. It Is A Roman Fabrication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.