Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists (4161 Views)

Questions For Atheists ( Answer your easiest 5) / Yet Another Unanswered Question On Creation for atheists/scientists / Questions For Atheists!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by plaetton: 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
franklyn009:

She told me d next day dat after d program she could eat peppery food.

But der is no need of debating this with u when at d end u still would not believe.

Still can't stop laughing.
First you witnessed the ulcer dissapear, now it's the next day that she told you that her condition had abated?
That is the nature of stomach ulcers. They flare up and abate at intervals.
I can also bet that your friends was also taking medications for her conditions.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by honourhim: 8:37pm On Nov 08, 2014
franklyn009:

She told me d next day dat after d program she could eat peppery food.

But der is no need of debating this with u when at d end u still would not believe.

Bro why do some of you waste time on atheists? Have you run short of what to preach that you now have yo engage in arguing with atheists? Una get time to waste.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by franklyn009(m): 12:45am On Nov 09, 2014
honourhim:

Bro why do some of you waste time on atheists? Have you run short of what to preach that you now have yo engage in arguing with atheists? Una get time to waste.
Now I know bro, arguing with them is lyk chasing d wind. just a waste of time. They claim to b logical but r not. just some bunch of antichristians hiding under dat name.
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nmeri17: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
Billyonaire:
You dont need a God to make miracles happen, what you need is Faith which is purely a cosmic physiomagnetic energy.

faith in whom or what please
Re: My Opinion And Big Question For Atheists by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2014
honourhim:

I have no idea why religious folks think that arguing with atheists will improve anything.. you have gays, child-molesters, boko-haramists, looters, evil pastors, gay-pastors etc and you waste your time and effort with Atheists.. na wa for una oooh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Handsome Sons Of 5 Popular Nigerian Pastors(photos) / Who Is The Woman Clothed With The Sun, With The Moon Under Her Feet? (Rev 12) / Pastor Dies On Pulpit After Giving Powerful Sermon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.