Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) (27745 Views)

The Day The World Ended / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Hahahahahahaaa at useless Sakura. Why do you call her Useless. They were spinning her off to be Tsunade's protoge na. grin

Ask for Hinata and Naruto.. Hmmm! Not Bad.. The weakling of they Hyuga clan ending up with Naruto.

And the Wind Lady you speak of from Gaara's team must be Temari. grin I remember they both fought each other during their Chunin Exams.. grin That fight was too easy for Shikamaru who barely put in as much effort as she did. grin

Did Naruto ever stop being a Jinchuriki?
Sakura is one of the most useless character in the history of anime. Good she end up as a housewife, that fits her better than a ninja...See the picture http://mangabase.net/naruto/700/18/ cheesy. As for the jinchuriki kishi didn't specify. He just show the Nine tails sleeping peacefully(Maybe in naruto son). And Bee was shown sitting on the Eight tail nose discussing as usual. If Bee is still a jinchuriki after all those years then naruto probably is.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Seun(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Yea sasuke end up with useless sakura and they both have a daughter.
Sakura may not be the best fighter, but she saved countless lives and currently takes care of her home and child. What does Sasuke do?

Idrismusty97:
Sakura is one of the most useless character in the history of anime. Good she end up as a housewife, that fits her better than a ninja...
If not for her healing Naruto and Sasuke would not have survived their fight. They would both be dead. She is very useful as a medical ninja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by spade: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
*sigh*
Oh well, back to Playboy Magazine for me.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wo still dey watch dis cartoon self
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by JUHABACH: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
politricks:
mehn It will be very hard for any manga to surpass Naruto.

have you heard of ONE PIECE.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by honeyway(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
I don't know all what u people are talking about.......what is naruto mango?
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by donstevico(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
this made front page haha
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by encryptjay(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
donstevico:

Lolz...
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
EvilSeeed:

I got bored with bleach.. Didnt seem to have any direction. Some people Bankais were just stupiid and unthinakble even by the limitless boundaries of the Anime world..

If you want a good series.. FOLLOW the Journey of Monkey D. Luffy and his band of merry men (Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Tony Tony Chopper, Nico Robin, Brook and Franky) as they sail the Grandline in search of One Piece. grin

Thats an Anime you have just got to love.
Thanks but no thanks. I'll stick with the ones I like.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Idrismusty97(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Seun:

Sakura may not be the best fighter, but she saved countless lives and currently takes care of her home and child. What does Sasuke do?

If not for her healing Naruto and Sasuke would not have survived their fight. They would both be dead. She is very useful as a medical ninja.
She is always drawing team 7 backwards. Naruto and Sasuke always have to risk their lives to save her. She may be useful as a medical ninja anyway, why didn't she go for it much earlier anyway instead of squeezing herself into team 7. Naruto will definitely survive that fight, don't know of sasuke sha smiley. He sounds as if he is about to die and i have even concluded he is dead before the next chapter was release.

And sasuke is a wanderer BTW. He is probably a self employed CIA like his brother Itachi. He is protecting the village in secret.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
honeyway:
I don't know all what u people are talking about.......what is naruto mango?
Google Naruto and you'll understand!.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by donstevico(m): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
JUHABACH:

comparing a crocodile with a lizard choi naija there is God oo
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Idrismusty97(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Baddestguyp:
try, code geass attack on Titan, death note, fairy tail, no game no life, fma, Gintama, etc
Lol! You didn't list one but seven! You have time sha.. I heard one piece is interesting, i will try that one. BTW kishi might continue naruto "2nd generation". I will keep watching and reading the manga if he resumed. We have to wait till February.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by igbsam(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
Seun:

Had it been the guys gave sakura the chance to boss them around, that girl would have turned everything upside down with her bitchy attitude. I still kinda like her though. Naruto is scared of her as hell.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
INDESTRUCTABLEX:
The only person I wish to see is Juriaya
He's dead! They didn't use Edo Tensei on him.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by LeoSanchez(m): 1:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
donstevico:
lols.. It deserves CNN headline

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by franugo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Kabuto didn't die. Yes he became the 7th hokage(Kakashi was the 6th). He fought with sasuke at the end, they both lost an arm.

y did they fight again? I tot sasugay became good or some rubbish like that What about the banshee sakura, my favs shika, gaara n tsunade? And the rest of them, xpecially hinata.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 1:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
igbsam:

Had it been the guys gave sakura the chance to boss them around, that girl would have turned everything upside down with her bitchy attitude. I still kinda like her though. Naruto is scared of her as hell.
Sakura is not as useless as people think. Remember her fight with Sasori?, where grand ma chiyo used her as a puppet! Men she earned by respect there.

Mind you she possess Tsunade's brute strength, something Orochimaru and Jaraiya where afraid off!.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by donstevico(m): 1:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
encryptjay:

Lolz...
haha bro....ah dey wait patiently for attack on titan season 2

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by politricks: 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
JUHABACH:

No is it interesting.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by politricks: 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
joseph1832:
There are mangas that surpass Naruto and Bleach. They are only just popular.
Can you tell me some of them so that i can get it.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by donstevico(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Lol! You didn't list one but seven! You have time sha.. I heard one piece is interesting, i will try that one. BTW kishi might continue naruto "2nd generation". I will keep watching and reading the manga if he resumed. We have to wait till February.
attack on titan is a really nice one
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by igbsam(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:
She is always drawing team 7 backwards. Naruto and Sasuke always have to risk their lives to save her. She may be useful as a medical ninja anyway, why didn't she go for it much earlier anyway instead of squeezing herself into team 7. Naruto will definitely survive that fight, don't know of sasuke sha smiley. He sounds as if he is about to die and i have even concluded he is dead before the next chapter was release.

And sasuke is a wanderer BTW. He is probably a self employed CIA like his brother Itachi. He is protecting the village in secret.

She once save naruto and the world you know.....from the 9 tailed fox demon. When Naruto transformed totally, she risked her life to get Naruto back to his senses. She was stroked by one of the 9tails demon. I applaud her for that.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 1:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
Guys in the house what do you think about Clamour?. They messed the anime but the manga is very okay.

Stopped reading when I discovered what they did in the anime.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Judek2(m): 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
Who is Naruto? undecided
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by igbsam(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
joseph1832:
Sakura is not as useless as people think. Remember her fight with Sasori?, where grand ma chiyo used her as a puppet! Men she earned by respect there.

Mind you she possess Tsunade's brute strength, something Orochimaru and Jaraiya where afraid off!.

True. I said it that even Naruto with the powerful tailed demon fox is afraid of her. When she attained full strenght, Naruto had to think in his mind that now that Sakura has attained her full strenght, he would have to be careful as he didn't want to start a fight with her and end up being killed. She has her own strenght i must say.

I miss Jiariya sha!
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
politricks:
Can you tell me some of them so that i can get it.
If you want names go to mangareader.net

You'll find more than what you want. Besides try Clamour, Berserker, Faith Zero, Faith Stay Night, Hajime No Ippo, One Piece etc.

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by joseph1832(m): 1:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
igbsam:

True. I said it that even Naruto with the powerful tailed demon fox is afraid of her. When she attained full strenght, Naruto had to think in his mind that now that Sakura has attained her full strenght, he would have to be careful as he didn't want to start a fight with her and end up being killed. She has her own strenght i must say.

I miss Jiariya sha!
I do too. Ero Senin himself!.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Idrismusty97:

[b]I think the Anime Developers did not try at all for Sakura's character..

The babe was always lagging behind..

I believe her Character was designed to be a weakling.. Lets not forget that Narutos strenght came from being the decendant of Minato (a Hokage (the 4th) and a Legendary shinobi) plus having the Kyubi to boost his powers.. Sasuke as well; a decendant from the legendary Clan of the Uchihas plus having the Kekkei Genkai to boost his powers... Meanwhile, Sakura has Absolutely nothing.. No history, no Jinchurikis.

She has always either been rescued in fights by Sasuke and Naruto or actually putting them is even tougher situations..

Her Chunin exams, she fought Ino and lost (though they actually both lost that fight).

Even when she had developed some skills from working with Tsunade.. When she met with Sasuke in an attempt to kill him herself, She literally had to be saved by a weak Kakashi..

The one time when she fought and killed an Ataksuki.. She had Immense help from Ganny Chiyo.. grin

I think I would cut her some slack.. That Girl has worked her butt off to be who she is.. If not for Rock Lees Character, I would have said she is the strongest Shinobi in terms of hardwork to build strength.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by politricks: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
joseph1832:

You'll find more than what you want. Besides try Clamour, Berserker, Faith Zero, Faith Stay Night, Hajime No Ippo, One Piece etc.
Thanks mehn
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
joseph1832:

Erm...

Granny Chiyo did all the real Hard work in that fight against Sasori and that took away from her new powers. angry

I would have loved to see her single handedly beat down Sasori without any help..

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
joseph1832:

Clamour or Claymore?!

I actually started the Anime for Claymore but I think they stopped producing it..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adichie Condems Buhari's Govt In Blistering New York Times Op-ed / List Of My Recent Completed Stories / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.