Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) (27781 Views)

The Day The World Ended / The Unexpected Fight In Naruto Manga Chapter 343 / Strongest Villian In Naruto (Manga)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
Baddestguyp:
and bleach characters will easily beat one piece characters without stress
the likes of shunsui kyoraku,Sosuke Aizen,Ulqiora cifer,Grimjow jaegerjaques,Tier Halibel,Baragan,coyote stark,Nnoitora gilga,Neliel Tu,Zaraki Kempachi,Kuchiki byakuya,Sajin Komamura,Genryusai Yamamoto,Yami largo,uryu ishida,Ukitake joushiro,Hitsugaya Toushiro, ahhh too many to list
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2014
JUHABACH:

THANK YOU!!! zoro s swordmanship is insane and he s nothing compared to mihawk.
Mehn with all the demonic things I've Zero do,I wonder how Strong Milhawk is.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by tegak10: 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
the likes of shunsui kyoraku,Sosuke Aizen,Ulqiora cifer,Grimjow jaegerjaques,Tier Halibel,Baragan,coyote stark,Nnoitora gilga,Neliel Tu,Zaraki Kempachi,Kuchiki byakuya,Sajin Komamura,Genryusai Yamamoto,Yami largo,uryu ishida,Ukitake joushiro,Hitsugaya Toushiro, ahhh too many to list
yh bleach characters are tough although d destruction that happens in naruto is greater e.g 8 tails destroying a Forest pain destruction of konoha
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
tegak10:

yh bleach characters are tough although d destruction that happens in naruto is greater e.g 8 tails destroying a Forest pain destruction of konoha
one piece has much more destruction. the Marines Destroyed Enies Lobby,The straw hats don't end battles with causing damage to the area,White beard and Blackbeard destroyed parameters,Akainu and Aokiji destroyed Punk Hazard,Dressrossa is being destroyed by the straw hats,The Doflamingo family and the Marine admiral isho,
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
JUHABACH:

1) thats luffy s willpower being displayed. even naruto and just about every shonen manga has similar moments.
and with gear 2 alone luffy easily defeated one of lucci s peers so his fighting evenly with lucci is legit.
2)sanji is skilled enough to run under 1000 ft of water pressure during the fishman arc and can run on air and heat up his legs to burning point with pure skills alone. as for zoro, show me anyone in naruto that has pulled off anything close to zoro s pure swordmanship. he can literally create extra limbs (ashura s path) without the aid of any power up and such.
true buh dere is always a display of willpower every time with a lot of injuries mind u naruto displays willpower buh he has d nine tails which allows him to heal faster dan any other human.In OP after dey get injured dey get treated and in like few mins dey are all right come on its like all those childish American cartoons. And Zoro and sanji I call it unexplained power which u wud never see in naruto.
really u bring a guy dat can kick cannons large structures with great force without any explanation to how it is
wat are we children.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2014
JUHABACH:

except for itachi , no one s suffering comes close to robin s. atleast they all except for itachi had friend to cheer them up. heck even itachi had his little brothers.
robin had no one. she lost her mom only to lose said mom along with all her friends almost immediately. she was branded as a demon by the WG and despised by all. she was literally alone for TWO DECADES. even brook watch all of his crewmates die slow agonizing deaths while he was the only survivor and was alone and couldnt even see the sun for years (he had his shadow stolen).
trust me, no one comes close to those two.
as for WB s death it literally brought about the end of An era and re ignited the great pirate age. also it was epic as f**k. he literally died standing and despite the HUNXREDS of injuries in acquired in Marine ford alone ,he didnt have a single scrath on his back.
Are u kidding sasuke's entire clan was killed every single one and at dat moment he thought d whole thing was by his own brother and eventually wen his brother died at first he found at dat his brother was just a victim also dat is much worse dan robin he turned his pain to hate and anger nd seeked revenge whereby robin went on doing wat she was doin infact at a point she wasnt even recognized until croc saw her and made a deal with her.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
Mehn one piece characters are On a different level of badassness. In Naruto I don't think Any Swordsman can defeat Zoro,Sanji and Gai sensei might be a draw,Akainu will destroy konoha in nothing more than 20 Minutes. not even the 5Kages can defeat The Marine Admirals (Aokiji,Akainu,Kizaru and Isho'o) And Engel will take out madara if he gets serious.
Different animes hv different display of powers in naruto we hv ninjustu taijutsu genjutsu nd senjutsu most ninjas dont use swords nd those who use it is just an extension to d power dey use so u cant compare in terms of sword using.
and by d way madara wud murder dem pls in naruto dey dont just use power to fight buh also brain if a ninja finds out their weakness dey are dead.
Are u kidding me madara has rinnengan which can create planetary devastation and hurl dem to d sky. some
characters in naruto can use izanagi and izanami dat can change a person's fate attacks dat can destroy a whole city
pls OP characters wont stand a chance.
dey rely too much on their power most of dem are idiots compared to naruto characters.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 7:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:

partly through buh among d 3 animes dere isnt any one like aizen in bleach dat guy is powerful a great scientists a brilliant analyst and strategist can easily provoke people
nd has d hogyoku plus his shikai his derm too gud
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

partly through buh among d 3 animes dere isnt any one like aizen in bleach dat guy is powerful a great scientists a brilliant analyst and strategist can easily provoke people
nd has d hogyoku plus his shikai his derm too gud
Aizen was like the Ultimate Villain. but Akainu is too evil and Madara is arrogantly powerful
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

Different animes hv different display of powers in naruto we hv ninjustu taijutsu genjutsu nd senjutsu most ninjas dont use swords nd those who use it is just an extension to d power dey use so u cant compare in terms of sword using.
and by d way madara wud murder dem pls in naruto dey dont just use power to fight buh also brain if a ninja finds out their weakness dey are dead.
Are u kidding me madara has rinnengan which can create planetary devastation and hurl dem to d sky. some
characters in naruto can use izanagi and izanami dat can change a person's fate attacks dat can destroy a whole city
pls OP characters wont stand a chance.
dey rely too much on their power most of dem are idiots compared to naruto characters.
Lol see this guy oh,if madara never caused any planetary devastation he only changed the topography of a geographic zone. Edward Newgate aka White beard caused colossal devastation. he tilted a whole island and caused earthquakes under the sea. Enel was Sooo powerful he stopped being serious. Sengoku will beat beat all those kage without sweating. Even with taijutsu,Ninjutsu and genjutsu Zero will murder Kisame,doflamingo will beat all even madara,kuma,Iva,lucci,sentomaru,kimbei,Blackbeard,Dragon, sabo,Eustass kid,Law,Kizaru,Ryokugyu,Big mom,killer,Vergo,Aokiji,Scratch men Sooo,Caribu ahhh too many
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
see a mere cartoon meant for kids getting mature men/ladies excited.....

the goodies of the 21st century has really crippled the minds our youths today.... I wonder how this made front page though.....
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
Lol see this guy oh,if madara never caused any planetary devastation he only changed the topography of a geographic zone. Edward Newgate aka White beard caused colossal devastation. he tilted a whole island and caused earthquakes under the sea. Enel was Sooo powerful he stopped being serious. Sengoku will beat beat all those kage without sweating. Even with taijutsu,Ninjutsu and genjutsu Zero will murder Kisame,doflamingo will beat all even madara,kuma,Iva,lucci,sentomaru,kimbei,Blackbeard,Dragon, sabo,Eustass kid,Law,Kizaru,Ryokugyu,Big mom,killer,Vergo,Aokiji,Scratch men Sooo,Caribu ahhh too many
Are u kidding me with their devil fruit weakness or their lack of brain power pls tell me if a ninja particularly kisame who can use water style nd can even create water styles as powerful as a sea does dat wat are OP guys gonna do jump into d air and fight can any one in OP fight against genjutsu is like u dont know wat genjutsu can do or pain dat can blow dem out of proportion with almighty push.
pls tell me is it akainu's lava dat wud beat amaterasu or ao kijis ice dat wud hit obito or prevent him from sending him through another plane.
pls dey dont stand a chance
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 9:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

Are u kidding me with their devil fruit weakness or their lack of brain power pls tell me if a ninja particularly kisame who can use water style nd can even create water styles as powerful as a sea does dat wat are OP guys gonna do jump into d air and fight can any one in OP fight against genjutsu is like u dont know wat genjutsu can do or pain dat can blow dem out of proportion with almighty push.
pls tell me is it akainu's lava dat wud beat amaterasu or ao kijis ice dat wud hit obito or prevent him from sending him through another plane.
pls dey dont stand a chance
who said one piece characters lack brain power? Talk about deducing people's weakness and mention Tony Chopper. if its speed Sanji's speed is enough to Beat lotsa Ninjas. see this guy if kisame will use sea water to defeat Devil fruit users,he will be killed by the likes of Garp,Zorro and sanji who don't have devil fruit powers but are monstrously strong.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Anyi3:

What a sense of humour for someone who watches cartoons.
I'm totally shocked.
Guy shut up there..cos u don't watch cartoons doesn't make u smarter

1 Like

Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by LeoSanchez(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
what are you guys saying.. Do u knw who Itachi is?? Not to talk of Madara.. And not to talk of Naruto and not to talc of Kaguya.. The Mother of Rikudoo Senin

no one in any anime can ever be stronger that the characters in Naruto..
Did u guys read Naruto magna @ all?
Did u see Madara.. In his prime as Ridkuoo Shit
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by LeoSanchez(m): 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
even wiki acknowledge The Terribly Strong Madara..
naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Madara_Uchiha
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
who said one piece characters lack brain power? Talk about deducing people's weakness and mention Tony Chopper. if its speed Sanji's speed is enough to Beat lotsa Ninjas. see this guy if kisame will use sea water to defeat Devil fruit users,he will be killed by the likes of Garp,Zorro and sanji who don't have devil fruit powers but are monstrously strong.
deducing weakness uve gotta be kidding me he puts his limbs together nd wait 4 seconds be4 hr realises a weakness u call dat brain power dats lame wat weakness wud he deduce in naruto characters dey hv more dan one ability nd sanji is not as fast as 4th or 2nd hokage who uses flying thunder god nd wats he gonna do kick dem minato wud teleport him away (by d way teleportation is extremely fast no ones speed in OP wud beat dat) nd zoro wud beat who exactly, wats he gonna do cut through those massive rasen shuirikens pls abilities in naruto are far more sophisticated in One piece dey are ninjas dey can channel different abilities one piece characters are dumb imagine those guys dat were fighting croc its common sense to know dat wat wud stop fluidity of sand even luffy found out by mistake.
dey all rely on their powers.Most of dem are dumb
most people shout White beard dont get me wrong I like his personality buh wat did he achieve he didn't kill any vice admiral nd didn't fufill his goal its not just abt having d power its abt wat u achieve with it and he failed
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2014
Yea I was kinda sad it has ended. sad buh I kinda liked the ending tho smiley
Any other manga to start reading??
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

deducing weakness uve gotta be kidding me he puts his limbs together nd wait 4 seconds be4 hr realises a weakness u call dat brain power dats lame wat weakness wud he deduce in naruto characters dey hv more dan one ability nd sanji is not as fast as 4th or 2nd hokage who uses flying thunder god nd wats he gonna do kick dem minato wud teleport him away (by d way teleportation is extremely fast no ones speed in OP wud beat dat) nd zoro wud beat who exactly, wats he gonna do cut through those massive rasen shuirikens pls abilities in naruto are far more sophisticated in One piece dey are ninjas dey can channel different abilities one piece characters are dumb imagine those guys dat were fighting croc its common sense to know dat wat wud stop fluidity of sand even luffy found out by mistake.
dey all rely on their powers.Most of dem are dumb
most people shout White beard dont get me wrong I like his personality buh wat did he achieve he didn't kill any vice admiral nd didn't fufill his goal its not just abt having d power its abt wat u achieve with it and he failed
I mentioned sanji not cause he was the fastest but his speed is more than normal. the fastest should be kizaru and speed Jill. you seem to forget white beard was Ill and old,squats stabbed him,Akainu blasted a part of his face and made a hole in his chest before Blackbeard and his crew of level 6 Impel down monsters dealt their final blow. White beard was killed before he even stepped on marine ford. if his boy Marco can kick and fight 3 Admirals,what would he have done in his younger days. my guy I doubt if any naruto character can defeat golden lion shiki
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Anyi3(m): 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
Jarizod:
Guy shut up there..cos u don't watch cartoons doesn't make u smarter

Dude I watch cartoons, probably more than you.

I don't know you and don't want to so no need replying you the way you deserve.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:07pm On Nov 08, 2014
LeoSanchez:
what are you guys saying.. Do u knw who Itachi is?? Not to talk of Madara.. And not to talk of Naruto and not to talc of Kaguya.. The Mother of Rikudoo Senin

no one in any anime can ever be stronger that the characters in Naruto..
Did u guys read Naruto magna @ all?
Did u see Madara.. In his prime as Ridkuoo Shit
bleach characters would murder Naruto characters
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by marchzoner(m): 11:09pm On Nov 08, 2014
What about hunter x hunter,?
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
I mentioned sanji not cause he was the fastest but his speed is more than normal. the fastest should be kizaru and speed Jill. you seem to forget white beard was Ill and old,squats stabbed him,Akainu blasted a part of his face and made a hole in his chest before Blackbeard and his crew of level 6 Impel down monsters dealt their final blow. White beard was killed before he even stepped on marine ford. if his boy Marco can kick and fight 3 Admirals,what would he have done in his younger days. my guy I doubt if any naruto character can defeat golden lion shiki
with d fact dat he was sick nd he was still able to endure all those injuries (which I think anyway was overhyped got more dan hundred injuries nd he wad still standing wat is he d god of endurance dats why I said OP is a little bit childish) and by d way lets take obito 4 example be4 d nine tails how does shiki wanna attack him wen it wud just pass through him nd obito can hurl him to another plane just like kakashi den wat else wud he do pls naruto characters wud kill dem not to talk of d sage of six path himself dat hurled d 10 tails on his deathbed im pretty sure all d admirals put together cannot beat rikoudu senin.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 9:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

with d fact dat he was sick nd he was still able to endure all those injuries (which I think anyway was overhyped got more dan hundred injuries nd he wad still standing wat is he d god of endurance dats why I said OP is a little bit childish) and by d way lets take obito 4 example be4 d nine tails how does shiki wanna attack him wen it wud just pass through him nd obito can hurl him to another plane just like kakashi den wat else wud he do pls naruto characters wud kill dem not to talk of d sage of six path himself dat hurled d 10 tails on his deathbed im pretty sure all d admirals put together cannot beat rikoudu senin.
how does rikoudo senin plan on beating Logia users without haki? I tell you this,no one in Naruto can even beat Aokiji. let them bring all of Mist and Rain village shinobi to do their strongest water ninjutsu,bring Sarutobi and Uchiha clans to do their hottest fire jitsu they won't still stand a chance.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
oduz:

My Brother, na so we see am O

So so unemployment

Na im make able bodied youths they waste useful manhours take follow foreign cartoons

So help us God!

Very funny..

You will be surprised to know the kind of people who watch Naruto outside of kids..
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
Baddestguyp:
and bleach characters will easily beat one piece characters without stress

Lol...

Bleach characters? We will just put Zoro in there to slice them all down with their stupid bankais
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

true buh dere is always a display of willpower every time with a lot of injuries mind u naruto displays willpower buh he has d nine tails which allows him to heal faster dan any other human.In OP after dey get injured dey get treated and in like few mins dey are all right come on its like all those childish American cartoons. And Zoro and sanji I call it unexplained power which u wud never see in naruto.
really u bring a guy dat can kick cannons large structures with great force without any explanation to how it is
wat are we children.

You need to stop using the phrase 'childish' in describing Animes. .

They are all childish in a way..
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by EvilSeeed: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Darkrebel:
see a mere cartoon meant for kids getting mature men/ladies excited.....

the goodies of the 21st century has really crippled the minds our youths today.... I wonder how this made front page though.....

I doubt even you would be able to fully grasp an Anime let alone kids.

Most children would not be able to fully appreciate the complexity of Deathnote.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
EvilSeeed:

Lol...

Bleach characters? We will just put Zoro in there to slice them all down with their stupid bankais
one piece characters cannot even see or sense bleach characters except d quincies and the full brings, they'll be killed before they know it.

also remember what happened when ulquorra and yammy first came to the human world. yammy sucked out and swallowed souls, only those with high reiatsu could survive
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2014
acenazt:
how does rikoudo senin plan on beating Logia users without haki? I tell you this,no one in Naruto can even beat Aokiji. let them bring all of Mist and Rain village shinobi to do their strongest water ninjutsu,bring Sarutobi and Uchiha clans to do their hottest fire jitsu they won't still stand a chance.
Are u kidding me I can mention more dan 10 characters dat wud beat ao kiji how does he wanna beat kakashi sef a gud strategist. naruto characters are ninjas dey are great intellectualist once dey find a weakness den dats it and u dont need haki those logia types their power has a weakness and by d way rikoudu has rinnengan he can hurl dem to d sky wat den wud ao kiji do fly from space to fight, how wud dey escape genjutsu pls tell me pls naruto characters wud murder dem, by d way most OP characters are not dat smart dey just hv powerful abilities dats why d pirates all went like lambs to d slaughter during dat war and at d end it was futile.
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by acenazt: 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ultimatesammie:

Are u kidding me I can mention more dan 10 characters dat wud beat ao kiji how does he wanna beat kakashi sef a gud strategist. naruto characters are ninjas dey are great intellectualist once dey find a weakness den dats it and u dont need haki those logia types their power has a weakness and by d way rikoudu has rinnengan he can hurl dem to d sky wat den wud ao kiji do fly from space to fight, how wud dey escape genjutsu pls tell me pls naruto characters wud murder dem, by d way most OP characters are not dat smart dey just hv powerful abilities dats why d pirates all went like lambs to d slaughter during dat war and at d end it was futile.
u must be blind. no attack from those naruto guys can harm aokiji not even those truth seeking balls. name Ur top 10 against him. forget strategy kakashi will die before making aokiji feel a pinch. kakashi is awesome and very very intelligent but his techniques and brains will count for nothing against aokiji's logia ability
Re: Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
EvilSeeed:

You need to stop using the phrase 'childish' in describing Animes. .

They are all childish in a way..
im not describing all animes practically all animes do some silly things for comedy puposes we all understand dat nd dats not wat im talking abt im talking abt One piece in comparison to all those american cartoons.Take for example a character in one piece who was badly injured at first flew into d sky with a bomb dat was supposed to destroy a city he not as if he threw d bomb far away it exploded as he grabbed it and for some reason he survive it wat is he tom in tom and jerry,dats just wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

List Of My Recent Completed Stories / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband / Story: Seduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.