Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed (1178 Views)

Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / I Am Getting Tired Of Looking For A Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by 100Cents: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Some ladies are the true definition of the word pretence.

There is this lady I love like a sister. Its been years back we knew eachother. But we haven't been so close due to the fact that whenever I contact her for a date, she doesn't show up. For reasons best known to her.

Recently, i have been asking her hand in marriage. She accepted. But all of a sudden, her forming became too much from acting interested, to full blown arrogance and even insult.

I decided to stop calling her. After a month, I told her that I will soon be getting married. She was like, " Whooo congrt s ", " To who ". I didn't answer that chat. Instead I gave time and started chatting up with good evening.

Now she doesn't pick my calls and doesn't reply my chats again. I just dey laugh o.
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
shey make we go help you beg her,or what exactly do u want from us

2 Likes

Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by domdan13(m): 11:08pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ipledge:

Me sef tire oohh...Abi which one b this..
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by BreezyRita(f): 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ipledge:
Help me ask him o
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by marieolae(f): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Ipledge:
haha
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by passionate88: 11:18pm On Nov 06, 2014
Women!. angryangry
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by adepiero: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2014
marieolae:
haha
You Neva sleep? night crawler undecided
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by marieolae(f): 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
adepiero:
You Neva sleep? night crawler undecided
I'll sleep soon. R u pushing me away??
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by adepiero: 11:28pm On Nov 06, 2014
marieolae:
I'll sleep soon. R u pushing me away??
Haba! no... just watching out for you noon I grin
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by marieolae(f): 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
adepiero:
Haba! no... just watching out for you noon I grin
smiley keep on watching
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by adepiero: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
marieolae:
smiley keep on watching
wink
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by karmaleon: 11:52pm On Nov 06, 2014
Gimme ha contact, she needs counsel and enlightenment....
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hmmm# were you saying the truth?
Re: She Has Been Forming. Now I Told Her I Am Getting Married, She Is Annoyed by 100Cents: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2014
emusmith:
Hmmm# were you saying the truth?

She is pressing me so hard to know if I am actually getting married ?

Changing dp everyday for 4 days in a row since i told her.

Status has changed to " God, don't let me down "..

Haha...

(1) (Reply)

gdh / Naija Ladies Please Apprehend / Please Help A Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.