Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods (1090 Views)

Don’t Insult Buhari, He Is Puppet To No One, Tinubu Slams PDP / GEJ Says The #bringbackgoodluck2015 Banners Should Be Brought Down / I May Run In 2015, Says Buhari• He Is Upright – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 07, 2014
Aright folks:
Get your remotes. press rewind on your time machine.
Stop at 1984.

Now watch:

Mr. Ben is an owner of a supermarket.
He recently got some goods from his distributors.
He is in his shop as usual attending to customers.
A customer comes in and asks how much a tin of peak milk is?
Ben tells him the amount.

He asks for some other items to which Ben replies.
The customer buys an item and leaves the shop.

within three minutes, he is back, but this time with some other people, including police men and soldiers.
They are the task force on price reduction.

The Military regime of Buhari has fixed prices of goods through a decree.
It does not matter how you bought, you must sell at the particular fixed prices.

Mr. Ben is arrested, whisked away and is going to jail. His goods are seized and shop is locked.

That was how Buhari brought down costs of goods.

perhaps, that would be his policy on price of goods?

Rewind a bit more:
Buhari changed the currency and froze all accounts in Nigeria. Every Nigeria who had an account with a balance of more than N5,000.00 their monies. Everybody was paid paid the sum N5,000.00 maximum irrespective of the amount you hard. Those that went to change money, were given only N5,000.00. The rest were seized.

People who worked hard to make wealth saw their sweats smoked in an instant with a decree of a soldier who knew nothing about money and economy.

I was a teenager to know what was happening.
It is the duty of my generation to educate the younger ones not to accept the lies being spread today about "saint" Buhari.
The is man is bereft of ideas of what it takes to build an economy.

Any vote for Buhari is a vote to backwardness.

The worst mistake Nigeria will make is to vote this tyranny of a soldier into power.
Say NO to tyranny.

Sai NO Buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by saintikechi(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2014
we are no longer in military regim, and this is not 1980. please we need to move forward.
Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 07, 2014
saintikechi:
we are no longer in military regim, and this is not 1980. please we need to move forward.

One who does not know where he is coming from, cannot not know where he is going to.

Yes, this is no longer a military era! And that is the more reason why those rascals in uniform that ruined Nigeria must not be allowed back to misrule us.

By the way, was it because he was a military officer that the only idea h had was to use guns to terrorize innocent citizens carrying out their trades?

Buhari was cluelessness personified!

Sai NO Buhari,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2014
God bless u Noblezone!

My experience. Our neighbour, papa Rita an ibo man in kaduna owned a big provision store. I Return from prim school in 1984 to see a long queue of customers filed to buy regimented or reduced idiagbon price of goods led by koboko wlelding soldiers doing the selling. The rest na history. That Man left the town shortly after the ordeal.
Buhari is a disaster anyday. The few hausas provision stores were spared only the Ibos and yorubas were targeted.

Don't vote buhari pls! His brain does not see every nigerian as equals. I was in zaria college (abu) when he came back as ptf chairman. Virtually all the roads from kd to all kastina were redone all over. But go to all of south, u see nothing done because only the hausafulani muslims really mattered to him.
All these gra gra by tinubu and apc that buhari is a saint, jus wait and see if he ever wins, he will never rem south. Only hausafulanis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 07, 2014
Scatterboss:
mschew.

Please, take it easy.
Don't do anything irrational.
Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2014
OP, we are in 2014. The government underwhich a man is determines the actions takes and the policies he makes. Buhari ruled with decrees between 1984 to 1985 because it was a military regime. When he is elected in 2015, he will use laws because it is democracy.
You accused Buhari of seizing the money of some people, and paying everybody a particular amount of money. The decision had to be taken because no amount of legislation will make it see the light of the day. When Chukwuma Soludo, as the Governor of CBN wanted to devalue the naira, even before it got to the NASS, the idea was thrown away.

2 Likes

Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 07, 2014
ZKOSOSO:
God bless u Noblezone!

My experience. Our neighbour, papa Rita an ibo man in kaduna owned a big provision store. I Return from prim school in 1984 to see a long queue of customers filed to buy regimented or reduced idiagbon price of goods led by koboko wlelding soldiers doing the selling. The rest na history. That Man left the town shortly after the ordeal.
Buhari is a disaster anyday. The few hausas provision stores were spared only the Ibos and yorubas were targeted.

Don't vote buhari pls! His brain does not see every nigerian as equals. I was in zaria college (abu) when he came back as ptf chairman. Virtually all the roads from kd to all kastina were redone all over. But go to all of south, u see nothing done because only the hausafulani muslims really mattered to him.
All these gra gra by tinubu and apc that buhari is a saint, jus wait and see if he ever wins, he will never rem south. Only hausafulanis.

Thanks my brother.
He destroyed destinies, ruined lives and wasted innocent lives!

I am not even concerned about his bigotry.
Buhari has nothing to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by PDPZONE(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2014
APC bootlickers you make Me laugh at your ignorance for not recognising that we live in different time so you believe that buhari I mean GMB still has anything to offer this country at this modern age yet you say the youth @ 85 grin is the future of this country. Atiku is a better man than Buhari will ever be, in terms of achievements and otherwise. Keep sulking in your pit of ignorance and drown in it undecided undecided undecided
Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by hazyfm: 9:36am On Nov 07, 2014
noblezone:
Aright folks:
Get your remotes. press rewind on your time machine.
Stop at 1984.

Now watch:

Mr. Ben is an owner of a supermarket.
He recently got some goods from his distributors.
He is in his shop as usual attending to customers.
A customer comes in and asks how much a tin of peak milk is?
Ben tells him the amount.

He asks for some other items to which Ben replies.
The customer buys an item and leaves the shop.

within three minutes, he is back, but this time with some other people, including police men and soldiers.
They are the task force on price reduction.

The Military regime of Buhari has fixed prices of goods through a decree.
It does not matter how you bought, you must sell at the particular fixed prices.

Mr. Ben is arrested, whisked away and is going to jail. His goods are seized and shop is locked.

That was how Buhari brought down costs of goods.

perhaps, that would be his policy on price of goods?

Rewind a bit more:
Buhari changed the currency and froze all accounts in Nigeria. Every Nigeria who had an account with a balance of more than N5,000.00 their monies. Everybody was paid paid the sum N5,000.00 maximum irrespective of the amount you hard. Those that went to change money, were given only N5,000.00. The rest were seized.

People who worked hard to make wealth saw their sweats smoked in an instant with a decree of a soldier who knew nothing about money and economy.

I was a teenager to know what was happening.
It is the duty of my generation to educate the younger ones not to accept the lies being spread today about "saint" Buhari.
The is man is bereft of ideas of what it takes to build an economy.

Any vote for Buhari is a vote to backwardness.

The worst mistake Nigeria will make is to vote this tyranny of a soldier into power.
Say NO to tyranny.

Sai NO Buhari!

Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2014
hazyfm:

Bad Grammar

English language is not my language
I was flogged and forced to learn it.

If you don't mind, please correct me.
Many thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by karlmax2: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2014
[quote author=hazyfm post=27798545][/quote]live the grammar and refute what he wrote
Re: Noblezone Tells The Truth About Buhari: He Brought Down Prices Of Goods by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 10, 2014
karlmax2:
live the grammar and refute what he wrote

They ve all peeped and ran away.

I know that most people on Nairaland did not witness the regime of the blood thirst tyrant.

They should go home and ask their relations who were old enough then.

imagine a president that love the people freezing all the accounts of the all the citizens.
Imagine sending soldiers on the streets to go force down prices of goods instead working on policies that will do that.

Buhari jailed those he perceived as his enemies, labeled them as corupt and here were are clapping for him!

At least, one man we all that looted enough was Abacha, yet Buhari says, "Abacha is not corrupt"!
If Abacha is not corrupt, then who is?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Failed Presidential Election Because I Lacked Experience In Stealing- Momodu / Agony Of Commuters On Dopemu Road/lagos-abeokuta Expressway. / Has Bankole Been Selected As Ogun PDP Governorship Candidate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.