Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,887 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. (65260 Views)

The Most Touching Movie You Ever Watched, Let's Hear Them. / Share Your Amazing Or Touching Stories On Television / Short Video: Best Bgt Show Ever Liveth!! Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Lasveg(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2014
if u post a movie dont tell us how it ends, film wey i know how it ends wetin i won watch inside again. On a more serious note where person won see all these films watch?

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by haliee(f): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
joromi:
This film made me cry o cry
Me too
Like stars on earth
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by deavicky(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2014
I'm surprised nobody mentioned
Man on fire
Fanaa
Nightmare by sam loco
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
stinggy:

When sister brought the movie home when I was young. She's an "SU". Preached to us for a while and thought playing that movie would soften our hearts and give her the desired result.
Omo, not a single tear from me and my sister. She would even call our names whenever they whipped jesus, so as to draw our sympathy but for where? our eye clear like criminals undecided.
She got so disappointed that day that she stopped preaching to us for like 4yrs after grin

Watch it like a movie and you won't cry again..
grin not again, I can't o. I cannot watch that movie without crying and mourning for days.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Luizkid(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
*Django Unchained
*Prison Break
*My Love(9ja)
*Igodo(9ja)
...dem plenty
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Immarocks(f): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2014
no one is mentioning nigerian movies
i love movies that av interesting story lines... some include.....
my love.....(Ramsey Noah n 1 actress,cnt remember her name.)
cry for help
God of the poor
slaves
clean my tears
widows
sympathy
(another 1 dat Onyeka acted in i tink one of her first movie)
wasted year
and so many touching ones... but i hardly watch nollywood movies coz dey don't make sense....
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by gsalvatore: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Defiance.
Hotel Rwanda.
Kamikaze.
Silver lining playbook.
We are soldiers.
Brave heart.

Dem plenty naa...
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by busayochic: 3:04pm On Nov 16, 2014
The Champ- 1979

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by punta(f): 3:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
mya1:
The fault in our stars (2014)

This movie got me bawing at the cinema, to think that I was on a first date embarassed
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Tic4tac(m): 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
joromi:
This film made me cry o cry
Same here! Very touching
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by sikira247(f): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
8. 3 IDIOTS (2009).
i enjoyed this film. Kai
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by oliidell(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
punta:

This movie got me bawing at the cinema, to think that I was on a first date embarassed

Haha...smart guy. Hope he gave u a shoulder to cry on

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mustylukman01: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2014
another one to ur list ..... a touching movie

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2014
My name is khan
A letter to God
Standing firm
Sweet november
My sister's keeper
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by norame(f): 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
LETTER TO GOD!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Suarezilla(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
And you forgot LETTERS TO GOD?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by robbase: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
wow!!! these are beautiful collections.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by hibeekay007(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
1.slum dog millionaire
2.the great gatsby
3.the fault in our stars
4.my sister's keeper
5.now is good
6.like stars on earth
7.fruitvale station
8 . temptation:confession of a marriage counsellor
9.lone survivor
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by oyebenbobola(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
Crystalflakes, wat is emotional about Facing the giant??
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by oyebenbobola(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
Braveheart and a walk to remember
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by oyebenbobola(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
And very definitely "my name is Khan". U cant just go through dat movie without shedding a tear cry
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by inspbado(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Matt Damian's "Rainmaker"
Bruce willis' "sixth sense"
A house for Mr Biswas
Black beauty.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Peterock0009: 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
Why isn't any1 mentioning, BURNING TRAIN cry That song at d end of d movie sef go make person recry cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by CoCoLav(f): 7:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
stinggy:

An indian movie also

Fine. You?

Prayed for me? And have you started praying on it? tongue grin

Lol. I didn't pray for you o. How do I say God pls bless 'stinggy'? God might just be like "who is stinggy? and why is he stinggy?" grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
oyebenbobola:
Crystalflakes, wat is emotional about Facing the giant??
seriously? U can't contain what happened to that guy my dear. Try putting yourself in his shoe
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by steveIOcarter: 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
Watched most of d movies xcept blackhawk down, green miles and all d non-english movies... Was a lil' kid then tho'... Pursuit of happyness is most inspirin.
P.S I'm new here and m will lyk sumbdy to help me get around.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by stinggy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
CoCoLav:

Lol. I didn't pray for you o. How do I say God pls bless 'stinggy'? God might just be like "who is stinggy? and why is he stinggy?" grin

See ur head like 2naira buns angry undecided

Hwz ur day?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Ruuchiinaa: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2014
What of PIRATES?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Lucasbalo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
sholay2011:
Where is "Schlinder's List"?
Good question.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by jezsie: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
wow...what about Sakobi the snake girl form nollywood. grin
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by CoCoLav(f): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
stinggy:

See ur head like 2naira buns angry undecided

Hwz ur day?

Lol. Its going well, yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.