Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. (65254 Views)

The Most Touching Movie You Ever Watched, Let's Hear Them. / Share Your Amazing Or Touching Stories On Television / Short Video: Best Bgt Show Ever Liveth!! Touching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by ArtistA: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2014
These few would make the likes of shekau, Bin laden & Hitler weep cheesy. Heaven knows I love good movies kiss

1. Hachi: A dog's tale
2. Schindler's list
3. The Pianist
4. Atonement
5. Seven Pounds
6. The Green Mile
7. Castaway
8. Passion of the Christ
9. Les Miserables (1998 version. Not that choir recital angry)
10. Moulin Rouge
11. The boy in a stripped pajamas
12. Lorenzo's oil
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by omololu2020(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
MUSA THE WARRIOR
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by CoCoLav(f): 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2014
mcevans1:

smiley smiley Those days when we used VHS players cheesy

You can download the move here

http://filmwapi.in/video/list/809940?bollywood-hindi-old-movie-download-Teri%20Meherbaniyan%20(1985)%20%5BDVDRip%5D

Enjoy wink

Thank you!!!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by debo07(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
Bollywood films like Ghajini and My name is Khan should also make the list
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Pchizy: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
have anyone watched "New York 2009" (its an indian movie in America, u will be coded, analytical, and oooo, Maya: will cry!).
like stars on earth
.12 yrs a slave
.we are family
.Ghajini
.Mara & Clara
(plz does any know site and hw to get those movies in clear form, i hate blured movies, especially via download, tnx)
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nsonaso(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2014
[b] Well I don't know how you guys judged it download this films and thank me now or later..... Any time is welcomed by me

1. Slumdog Millionaire: is a 2008 British drama film directed by Danny
Boyle , written by Simon Beaufoy , and co-directed in India by
Loveleen Tandan . [6] It is an adaptation of the novel Q & A (2005)
by Indian author and diplomat Vikas Swarup. Set and filmed in
India, the film tells the story of Jamal Malik , a young man from
the Juhu slums of Mumbai [7] who appears on the Indian version
of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? and exceeds people's
expectations, thereby arousing the suspicions of cheating; Jamal
recounts in flashback how he knows the answer to each question,
each one linked to a key event in his life.

2. The Sorcerer and the White Snake, previously known as, "It's Love
and Madame White Snake" is a 2011 film directed by Ching Siu-tung
and starring Jet Li . [5] It is based on the Chinese Legend of the
White Snake. Production started in September 10, 2010[6] and
ended on January 16, 2011. [7] The film is in 3-D [8] and was
shown out of competition at the 68th Venice International Film

3. House of Flying Daggers is a 2004 wuxia film directed by Zhang
Yimou and starring Andy Lau , Takeshi Kaneshiro and Zhang Ziyi .
Unlike other wuxia films, it is more of a love story than a straight
martial arts film.

4. LOST

What about OUR NollyWood Movie?
5. HOUR OF GRACE
[/b]

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Alexyprince(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2014
S A R A F I N A
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mcevans1(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2014
MayflowerB:

This is d most touching movie I have ever watched
Please do u know of any site where I can download it?
I also luv "we are family"

http://youtubeinmp4.com/youtube.php?video=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DIH2l_1gfYk0

667MB cheesy
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by zuma4k(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
12years a slave... MARD...
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by PhumiTJ(f): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
5. TEARS OF THE SUN, Bruce Willis (2003).

Tears of the Sunis a 2003 American action war drama film depicting a U.S. Navy SEAL team rescue mission amidst the civil war in Nigeria and Cameroon. LT A.K. Waters (Bruce Willis) commands the team sent to rescue U.S.citizen Dr. Lena Fiore Kendricks (Monica Bellucci) from the civil war en route to her jungle hospital. The film was directed byAntoine Fuqua.

I HATE DIS MOVIE
It portrays Nigerians as uncivilized animals a d Willis as d "white" saviour
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by foyinslo(f): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
U've all forgotten about this yoruba movie 'owo okuta'
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Igbentosan(f): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Sile12:
10. PAA (2009).

Auro (Amitabh Bachchan) is an intelligent and witty 12-year-old boy with an extremely rare genetic disorder calledprogeria. Mentally he is twelve and very normal, but physically he looks five times older. In spite of his condition, Auro is a very happy boy. He lives with his mother Vidya (Vidya Balan) who is a gynaecologist. Amol Arte (Abhishek Bachchan) is a young, cold blooded politician. He is out to prove to the world that 'politics' is not a bad word. He is a man with a mission. Auro is Amol's son; however, Vidya conceals this from him. Amol meets Auro when he visits the boy's school as a chief guest. He comes on the occasion of a competition on the 'visionary of India'. Amol decides Auro as the winner being impressed by the white globe he made. But being such a big politician Auro was spot by the media. The next day the media try to enter his school. Auro, annoyed at this, sends him an e-mail. Amol, reads it and takes a restraining order from High Court stating that nobody can disturb him without permission. Auro, relieved tells him of his desire to visit the president's house. But due Amol's political issues he fails to make it on the decided day. Auro, however loses confidence in him but later agrees to go to Delhiwith him although he now knows that Amol is his father. Though Amol does not know that Auro is his son, he takes him to Delhi to see the president's house. Auro, who knows the truth, tries to get his mother and father back together, but Vidya resists, still hurt by the fact that Amol wanted her to have an abortion when they first found out she was pregnant. Amol realises his mistake though, and proposes to Vidya, as he is still in love with her. He stays by Auro'sside when he finds out that Auro is his son. Auro's health begins to deteriorate as he reaches his 13th birthday, his physical defects catching up. However, he is finally able to reunite his mother and father once again as Vidya gives in to her feelings for Amol and her motherly love for Auro. Auro, succumbing to his disease, says his last words "Maa" and "Paa" before dying with a satisfied smile.
I will love to Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ this movie
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by adeclemxy: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pls any link to download sorcerer and the White snake. I luv d film
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nsonaso(m): 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2014
Pchizy:
have anyone watched "New York 2009" (its an indian movie in America, u will be coded, analytical, and oooo, Maya: will cry!).
like stars on earth
.12 yrs a slave
.we are family
.Ghajini
.Mara & Clara
(plz does any know site and hw to get those movies in clear form, i hate blured movies, especially via download, tnx)

Me too I hate blured movies.... And that's why I download from the Internet though it's more expensive..
If you leave in City like Lagos or Abuja I don't know about other cities, buy those DVD Disc that contains only one movie in it.... In Abuja it's sold for 400 Naira.... But if you want to download, torrent will not be a bad either but remember high quality movies = high MB i.e 800MB to 3GB for a single movie.... though there is this site that I use to download High quality movies at low 500MB or less (tinymkv.com) but the website started messing up so I gave them a break....
Note: For Super sharp movies 720px to 1080px is recommended but 640x320 is also manageable
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
Igbentosan:
I will love to Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴͡ this movie
Plssssssss do but make sure u get Paracetamol before seeing it cos u might develop headache as u weep embarassed
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by chidanzy(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Vault in our stars
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by factsman: 1:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
What about AIR FORCE ONE by Harrison Ford

Basic Instinct

And any James Cameron movie is super!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
[quote
author=messpero90 post=28055257]Nobody is talking about 300 elites
spartans. Legend of the seeker, the promise(angelo and ina), and dis
Nigerian movie titled tears in heaven, dis tears in heaven really makes
me cry, its in d movie dat a song was sang ( i wake up dis morning na so
so love i c i come sing my love song, able chineke eh, able chineke e
dey sweet me 4 body) i cried 4 d girls.[/quote]
That tears in heaven eh!
I cried for their plight, mena's disability and some of the sisters leaving
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by olaideslex(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Somebody please help with sites to download those movies. ABEG!!!!
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Dargreen(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
sea god, 49 days(korean)
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by chygoz3(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2014
joromi:
This film made me cry o cry
Like stars on earth
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by muscoliscious(f): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
where z 2012 and the heirs
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by stinggy(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
CoCoLav:

Chai!!!!!!!

You brought back memories. This is my best movie ever, wish I could find it to buy or download

Then

Khabi Khushi Khabi Ghum

How about
Humko Deewana Kar'gaye?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2014
Armageddon ( Bruce Willis, Liv Tyler, 1998 )

At a time when dinosaur roamed the earth, a piece of rock just six miles wide dropped and hit the surface of the earth.It hit with the force of a 10,000 nuclear weapons....
A Trillion tons of dirts and rock hurtled into the atmosphere creating a suffocating blanket of dust that the sun was powerless to penetrate for a thousand years.It happened before, and Iy will happen again.It just a question of when?

A massivemeteor showerdestroys the orbitingSpace Shuttle Atlantisand bombards a swath of land from America'sEast CoastincludingNew York CitythroughFinland.NASAdiscovers that a rogueasteroidthe size of Texas passed through theasteroid beltand pushed forward a large amountof space debris. The asteroid will collide with Earth in 18 days, causing anextinction event. NASA scientists, led by Dan Truman, plan to trigger a nuclear detonation 800 ft inside the asteroid to split it in two, driving the pieces apart so both will fly past the Earth. NASA contacts Harry Stamper, considered the best deep-sea oil driller in the world, for assistance. Harry travels to NASA with his daughter Grace, to keep her away from her new boyfriend and one of Harry's drillers, A. J. Frost. Harry explains he will need his team, including A. J., to carry out the mission. They agree to help, but only after their list of unusual rewards and demands are met.NASA plans to launch two shuttles,FreedomandIndependence, to increase the chances of success; the shuttles will refill withliquid oxygenfrom the Russian space stationMirbefore making aslingshot maneuveraround the Moon to approach the asteroid from behind. NASA puts Harry and his crew through a short and rigorous astronaut training program, while Harry and his team re-outfit the mobile drillers, "Armadillos", for the job.

The shuttles are launched and arrive at Mir, where its sole cosmonaut Lev helps with refueling. A major fire breaks out during the fueling process, forcing the crews, including Lev, to evacuate to the shuttles before Mir explodes. The shuttles perform the slingshot around the moon, but approaching the asteroid, theIndependence's engines are destroyed by trailing debris, and it crashes on the asteroid. Grace, aware A.J. was aboard theIndependence, is traumatized by this news. Unknown to the others, A.J., Lev, and "Bear" (another of Harry's crew) survive the impact and head towards the target site in their Armadillo.Meanwhile,Freedom safely lands on the asteroid, they reach the required depth for the bomb. However, flying debris from the asteroid damages the triggering device, requiring someone to stay behind to manually detonate the bomb. The crew draw straws, and A.J. is selected. As he and Harry exit the airlock, Harry rips off A.J.'s air hose and shoves him back inside, telling him he is the son Harry never had, and he would be proud to have A.J. marry Grace. Harry prepares to detonate the bomb and contacts Grace to bid his final farewell. After the Freedom moves to a safe distance, Harry presses the button at the last moment, and the bomb successfully splits the asteroid, avoiding a collision with Earth . Freedom lands, and the surviving crew are treated as heroes. A.J. and Grace get married, with photos of Harry and the other lost crew members present.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by hiluyorm(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2014
1. Million dollar baby

This film is about a boxing trainer who is not appreciated, the mistakes that haunt him from his past, and his quest for atonement by helping an underdog amateur boxer (the film's title character) achieve her dream of becoming a professional. The film won four Academy Awards, includingBest Picture.

2. Mystic river

The film opened to widespread critical acclaim. It was nominated for Academy Awards for Best Picture, Best Director,Best Actor, Best Adapted Screenplay,Best Supporting Actress and Best Supporting Actor. Sean Penn won Best Actor and Tim Robbins won Best Supporting Actor, making Mystic Riverthe first film to win both awards sinceBen-Hur in 1959.

Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by oluwasegun007(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
Confirm List....but I can't see AyamaTanga on the list.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by BRAINCRASH(m): 1:38pm On Nov 16, 2014
some of these were forgotten on the list:
John Q
Amistad
The messenger (Joan of arc)
Somewhere in Africa
We were Soldiers
Battle of musanga (Nigerian movie)
Sonic Impact
Special forces.
SPARTACUS
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
SARAH'S KEY.
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by CoCoLav(f): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2014
stinggy:

How about
Humko Deewana Kar'gaye?

Don't know that one o. I might know the English subtitle.

How are you?
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by stinggy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2014
Zikamax:
grin omg! The passion of Christ, I always cry like a baby each time I see that movie. The most touching movie ever. The agony, the scourging, the crown of thorns, the carrying of cross, and the crucifixion....am crying already.

When sister brought the movie home when I was young. She's an "SU". Preached to us for a while and thought playing that movie would soften our hearts and give her the desired result.
Omo, not a single tear from me and my sister. She would even call our names whenever they whipped jesus, so as to draw our sympathy but for where? our eye clear like criminals undecided.
She got so disappointed that day that she stopped preaching to us for like 4yrs after grin

Watch it like a movie and you won't cry again..
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by stinggy(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2014
CoCoLav:

Don't know that one o. I might know the English subtitle.

How are you?

An indian movie also

Fine. You?

Prayed for me? And have you started praying on it? tongue grin
Re: Some Of The World's Most Touching Movies. by mexbreezy(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2014
1. Project Mascaranas - Rhithik Rhoshan
2. Life Of Pi -
3. Great Gatsby - Leonardo DiCaprio
4. Heyy Baby ... The list continues

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa Logo & Illuminati Seeing Eye Are Similar? / My Eternal On AIT, From 10-11am, Mon-fri. / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.