Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,667 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 (50563 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Nigeria LNG (nlng) Post-graduate SCHOLARSHIP (to the UK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Irene14: 5:40am On Apr 30, 2015
I got mine on the 28th of April..@save4life...please have you been able to choose your test location?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 30, 2015
Yea
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 30, 2015
Congrats!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by ayomideeng: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Irene14:
i also got the same mail..please how can i choose my test venue?

Just reply the message sent to u to acknowledge u will be available for the test.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 2:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
I also got an invite. Who knows whether the UK universities have rounded off their admission process?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 3:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
Omo they should invite me na. Na wa oh after that my sweet essay undecided undecided
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by spawne: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
MacMaster01:
Omo they should invite me na. Na wa oh after that my sweet essay undecided undecided
Bros, me think say you don go since o. Then again pressid dey wait for you.
How are you pal?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by MacMaster01(m): 6:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
spawne:

Bros, me think say you don go since o. Then again pressid dey wait for you.
How are you pal?
lol don go ke cheesy, omo I'm good bro, I guess u've gotten d invite, but nlng shld allow us write wit u guys na
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please I need someone to tell me how I can apply to a university in London before the deadline approaches I was chosen. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Sleeksylvia(f): 6:47pm On Apr 30, 2015
icchukwurah:
Please I need someone to tell me how I can apply to a university in London before the deadline approaches I was chosen. Thanks in anticipation
Try Coventry University. Mine took 3 working days to get an admission
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Thanks @Sleeksylvia, but can you throw more light. Did you send them your transcript before you were given admission... also, do you know when will be their application deadline? thanks
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Sleeksylvia(f): 7:38pm On Apr 30, 2015
icchukwurah:
Thanks @Sleeksylvia, but can you throw more light. Did you send them your transcript before you were given admission... also, do you know when will be their application deadline? thanks
No transcript yet and their deadline is usually August. Just get d normal documents. Google them 4 dier website
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Sleeksylvia(f): 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
icchukwurah:
Send them an additional email informing them of how urgent u need it so they can speed up the admission process

1 Like

Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2015
you're a darling, thanks... will link up with you later. tank again
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by save4live: 11:15am On May 01, 2015
Irene14:
I got mine on the 28th of April..@save4life...please have you been able to choose your test location?

Hi Irene. Yes I have. I chose Lagos. Sorry for my late response.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by save4live: 11:17am On May 01, 2015
areteox:
Congrats! @save4life. Pls, wot course r u intending to study? I'v bin offered admixn to study Molecular Biotech., yet didnt gt an invite 4rm nlng. Jst wondrin if my prospective course didnt fall within d purview of d areas dey specified.

Hi Areteox, I intend studying Financial Economics.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by kelvinaeb: 2:46pm On May 01, 2015
save4live:

Hi Irene. Yes I have. I chose Lagos. Sorry for my late response.

how did u do it?
was it by replying the mail?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Walexya1: 7:01pm On May 01, 2015
Congrats pple
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by babasanti: 8:45pm On May 02, 2015
icchukwurah:

Try london south bank university, they will reply u within one week
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by babasanti: 8:46pm On May 02, 2015
Sleeksylvia:

Send them an additional email informing them of how urgent u need it so they can speed up the admission process
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by save4live: 10:55pm On May 02, 2015
kelvinaeb:

how did u do it?
was it by replying the mail?

Hi Kelvinaeb. Yes. I just replied the mail to relate the test centre of my choice and confirmed my availability for the scheduled date. I hope this helps.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 8:43pm On May 03, 2015
Hello friends. I was shortlisted and I've replied the mail confirming my venue but I've not been replied. I thought they said:

"After you confirm your attendance, we will send you a form which you will be required to fill and return along with a scanned copy of the data page of your international passport to nlngpgscholarship@ng.britishcouncil.org. This must be completed on or before Friday May 8, 2015."

Has anyone shortlisted received the form?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by save4live: 8:55pm On May 03, 2015
idiamiezeh:
Hello friends. I was shortlisted and I've replied the mail confirming my venue but I've not been replied. I thought they said:

"After you confirm your attendance, we will send you a form which you will be required to fill and return along with a scanned copy of the data page of your international passport to nlngpgscholarship@ng.britishcouncil.org. This must be completed on or before Friday May 8, 2015."

Has anyone shortlisted received the form?

Hi Idiamiezeh, I haven't received the form also.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 9:22pm On May 03, 2015
Hello Save4life
Thanks a great deal. I was beginning to worry if, perhaps, my mail hasn't been received.

This time, there wasn't an acknowledgement of receipt from them.

Let's wait and see what tomorrow and the days to come hold!

Thanks!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by StarEbube: 10:54pm On May 03, 2015
Hi, I was chosen. I already have an IELTS result from last year. I was told I can use it. Any idea on the cut off score?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by wroskian(m): 10:08am On May 04, 2015
StarEbube:
Hi, I was chosen. I already have an IELTS result from last year. I was told I can use it. Any idea on the cut off score?
"The mark required in order to be considered for shortlisting to the next stage is a minimum score of 6.0 in each sub section and a minimum overall score of 6.5.This however does not guarantee that you will automatically be shortlisted to the next stage of the process as the overall performance may be higher than the minimum requirement".
Hope this helps.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Nobody: 10:15am On May 04, 2015
CONGRATS TO YOU ALL... GOODLUCK!!!

*Unfollows Thread*
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Ahumareze(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2015
babasanti:

Try london south bank university, they will reply u within one week

@icchukwurah: What school did you fill your form with then, if you are just looking to get admission just now?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by StarEbube: 8:33am On May 05, 2015
Hi, pls is there anyone with info on d number of people that were shortlisted and the Number that will eventually be awarded d scholarship. I heard they consider indigenes of Rivers State snd host communities more like 70%.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 7:34pm On May 05, 2015
@Ahumareze, There was the option of allowing them to choose a school on your behalf during the application process, that was what I opted for
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 12:58am On May 08, 2015
Hello,

Whom among those shortlisted for the IELST test has successfully completed the filling. It's tough for me because the test taker aspect keeps loading.

Please when is the deadline for the completion of fiLling.

Thanks!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by save4live: 4:39pm On May 08, 2015
idiamiezeh:
Hello,

Whom among those shortlisted for the IELST test has successfully completed the filling. It's tough for me because the test taker aspect keeps loading.

Please when is the deadline for the completion of fiLling.

Thanks!

Hi Idiamiezeh,

You have to act fast (well based on the first mail we got, we are to send the confirmation mail to them by May 8, 2015). This also happened to me when I was trying to apply. All I did was to refresh the page and it was normal. In your own case, if you refresh and it is still the same then you have to try another means. Maybe the internet speed is slow.

I hope this information helps.

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up / Meet Sackey Percy Ghanaian Dancing Teacher Who Dances With Students After Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.