Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 (50554 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Nigeria LNG (nlng) Post-graduate SCHOLARSHIP (to the UK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 6:52pm On Jul 30, 2015
StarEbube:
Hi, idiamiezeh
Big congratulations!!!
Pls was ur aggregate up to 8. Pls reply.

Thanks Ebube.
Sorry sir that I didn't reply timely. I've long been here. But I promise to keep everyone posted henceforth.

Merci!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by QueenColeen(f): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
idiamiezeh:

Thanks Ebube. My aggregate was 7+7+6.5+6 = 6.5.
Sorry sir that I didn't reply timely. I've long been here. But I promise to keep everyone posted henceforth.

Merci!
Hi, idiamiezeh. I just pm'd you. It's a 'little' urgent. Thanks
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 9:07am On Aug 04, 2015
QueenColeen:

Hi, idiamiezeh. I just pm'd you. It's a 'little' urgent. Thanks

Hello Queen,
Please send me an email via idiamiezeh@yahoo.com.

THANKS!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 07, 2015
idiamiezeh:

Thanks Ebube. My aggregate was 7+7+6.5+6 = 6.5.

Merci!
Congrats to you Idiamiezeh. May this be the starting point of greater things to come your way. However, I'm curious to know the criteria used in selecting applicants for the interview stage. I ask this because my cousin and a very good friend of his both had their overall band scores (for the IELTS test) as 7.0 and 8.0 respectively. They both had 6.5 as their lowest band score as well. While my cousin had 8.0 as his highest band score, his friend had 9.0 as his. This isn't based on hearsay, as I was the one who received my cousin's result (on his behalf) on arrival from a UPS dispatch rider. What do we call this? I'll really appreciate your response.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by judebebo: 9:42am On Aug 07, 2015
idiamiezeh:

I've colleected mine today and so have virtually all my friends here in Port Harcourt had theirs yesterday. UPS is the postal agency.

Regards.
Can someone send me a statement of purpose sample.
Here is my mail.. Okoljude4reality1990@yahoo.com.
Pls help a brother
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2015
Liberace:

Congrats to you Idiamiezeh. May this be the starting point of greater things to come your way. However, I'm curious to know the criteria used in selecting applicants for the interview stage. I ask this because my cousin and a very good friend of his both had their overall band scores (for the IELTS test) as 7.0 and 8.0 respectively. They both had 6.5 as their lowest band score as well. While my cousin had 8.0 as his highest band score, his friend had 9.0 as his. This isn't based on hearsay, as I was the one who received my cousin's result (on his behalf) on arrival from a UPS dispatch rider. What do we call this? I'll really appreciate your response.

Hello Liberace,
I've received some good deal of emails asking me same questions ever since I published my results here. But honestly that's my result and I think that's the minimum criteria for proceeding to the interview stage.

If I SHOULD attempt an answer, I'll say:

PERHAPS

1. There are State/Regional quota
2. First to submit IELTS results, first to book an interview space.
3. And finally, (without undermining God's grace for everyone), LUCK.

(These are my personal views)

I understand how it feels to have scored high Bands and not be shortlisted. Anyone and everyone would feel bad too. But many times "our disappointments are God's own appointments".

Thanks for your good wishes Sir. I appreciate. However, I've not gotten the scholarship yet. Though I passed the Board interview, We still await NLNG/British Council's response ever since we submitted our Medical Reports - 2weeks ago.

For your 'cousin' and your 'good friend', I wish them the best in their endeavours.

My kind regards,
Opelia Idiami Ezeh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 6:17pm On Aug 07, 2015
judebebo:

Can someone send me a statement of purpose sample.
Here is my mail.. Okoljude4reality1990@yahoo.com.
Pls help a brother

Hello Mr. Judebebo,

I've emailed you my own statement of purpose. You can use it as a guide. I hope it helps you Sir.

Thanks.
Opelia Idiami Ezeh
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by judebebo: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2015
idiamiezeh:

Hello Mr. Judebebo,

I've emailed you my own statement of purpose. You can use it as a guide. I hope it helps you Sir.

Thanks.
Opelia Idiami Ezeh
I thanks sir
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
idiamiezeh:

Hello Liberace,
I've received some good deal of emails asking me same questions ever since I published my results here. But honestly that's my result and I think that's the minimum criteria for proceeding to the interview stage.

If I SHOULD attempt an answer, I'll say:

PERHAPS

1. There are State/Regional quota
2. First to submit IELTS results, first to book an interview space.
3. And finally, (without undermining God's grace for everyone), LUCK.

(These are my personal views)

I understand how it feels to have scored high Bands and not be shortlisted. Anyone and everyone would feel bad too. But many times "our disappointments are God's own appointments".

Thanks for your good wishes Sir. I appreciate. However, I've not gotten the scholarship yet. Though I passed the Board interview, We still await NLNG/British Council's response ever since we submitted our Medical Reports - 2weeks ago.

For your 'cousin' and your 'good friend', I wish them the best in their endeavours.

My kind regards,
Opelia Idiami Ezeh

Thanks for the clarification Idiamiezeh. 'twas very much appreciated. You seem to be of the opinion that I 'cooked up' my post by your quoting of the words, 'cousin' and 'your good friend' even when I clearly stated a friend of his. You're entitled to your opinion anyway. But the fact remains just as I narrated above. May the Almighty see you through till the end.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 1:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Liberace:

Thanks for the clarification Idiamiezeh. 'twas very much appreciated. You seem to be of the opinion that I 'cooked up' my post by your quoting of the words, 'cousin' and 'your good friend' even when I clearly stated a friend of his. You're entitled to your opinion anyway. But the fact remains just as I narrated above. May the Almighty see you through till the end.

Hello Liberace,

Please I'm sorry to have quoted you. It was only for emphasis. Nothing mischievous or ill was intended.

Really - and truly too - I've no reason whatsoever to cast clouds on the veracity of your claims. Personally, I've first hand account of friends - here in Port Harcourt - who had higher scores than me but weren't shortlisted. Moreover, some fellas - here on nairaland - have equally contacted me to lay claims as yours. You couldn't have cooked up your assertions sir.

Again, thanks for your good wishes. It is kindly appreciated. I wish you well my dear compatriot.

Many thanks,
Opelia Idiami Ezeh
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by wroskian(m): 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2015
idiamiezeh:

Hello Liberace,

Please I'm sorry to have quoted you. It was only for emphasis. Nothing mischievous or ill was intended.

Really - and truly too - I've no reason whatsoever to cast clouds on the veracity of your claims. Personally, I've first hand account of friends - here in Port Harcourt - who had higher scores than me but weren't shortlisted. Moreover, some fellas - here on nairaland - have equally contacted me to lay claims as yours. You couldn't have cooked up your assertions sir.

Again, thanks for your good wishes. It is kindly appreciated. I wish you well my dear compatriot.

Many thanks,
Opelia Idiami Ezeh
Hello Great man.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by dejavski(m): 11:21am On Aug 26, 2015
idiamiezeh:

Hello Mr. Judebebo,

Thanks.
Opelia Idiami Ezeh

Bro, pls can u help me with that too?
Dejimathew@live.com
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by emekaike(m): 10:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
of May by 7:00A.M. Your scheduled position is 13. Venue: Hotel Presidential Conference Hall 2, Port Harcourt. Come along with your local govt ID, NYSC 2015
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by ManuchimsoWodi: 6:25pm On Aug 15, 2016
Please previous scholars, what are the kind of questions that were asked at last year's interview? Please help a brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.