Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,104 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 (50553 Views)

Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 / Nigeria LNG (nlng) Post-graduate SCHOLARSHIP (to the UK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 6:04pm On May 08, 2015
save4live:

Hi Idiamiezeh,

You have to act fast (well based on the first mail we got, we are to send the confirmation mail to them by May 8, 2015). This also happened to me when I was trying to apply. All I did was to refresh the page and it was normal. In your own case, if you refresh and it is still the same then you have to try another means. Maybe the internet speed is slow.

I hope this information helps.

Regards

Thanks Save4life, my application went through this morning.

I'm good to go!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Vanny15: 7:09pm On May 08, 2015
Any hope for a second batch probably june
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by StarEbube: 6:59pm On May 10, 2015
@Wroskian, Thank u. It helped.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by save4live: 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
Hi all! For those that were shortlisted for the IELTS test, follow this link for an online course I believe would be of help. It is being put together by the British Council https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/understanding-ielts.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 20, 2015
cc150615:

owk, it's ielts, that's very much in order, congratulations then, go get the scholarship!
save4live:
Hi all! For those that were shortlisted for the IELTS test, follow this link for an online course I believe would be of help. It is being put together by the British Council https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/understanding-ielts.
Regards.
Thanks!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 20, 2015
idiamiezeh:

Thanks Save4life, my application went through this morning.

I'm good to go!
Success!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 20, 2015
StarEbube:
@Wroskian, Thank u. It helped.
Hmmm
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by eljaye(f): 7:41pm On May 30, 2015
The test has come and gone. Everybody can now come out of their exam preparation and make this page lively. So come 12th June 2015, let's get the good news! Success to you all!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 7:56am On Jun 01, 2015
grin
eljaye:
The test has come and gone. Everybody can now come out of their exam preparation and make this page lively. So come 12th June 2015, let's get the good news! Success to you all!

Indeed, it's come and gone and I'm upbeat we'd all make it. It was quite simple in relation to what we see in the practice books. I had fun writing it.

Best of luck friends!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by StarEbube: 10:33am On Jun 01, 2015
Please those that wrote the exam (IELTS) should give us a hint of the number of nlng guys that wrote it. And any one with an old IELTS result should tell me if he/she has been contacted yet. Please. Thank u.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by eljaye(f): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2015
The result day has come and somehow I didnt go to British council to check. I tried their online result checker but nothing displayed. I know I have to summon courage by Monday to pick up my test report. I hope you all had nice results.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 8:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
eljaye:
The result day has come and somehow I didnt go to British council to check. I tried their online result checker but nothing displayed. I know I have to summon courage by Monday to pick up my test report. I hope you all had nice results.

Same with me over here. I've tried repeatedly to preview it online but to no avail. I'd go to the BC office in PHC to get the Test Report Monday. I hope it's ready. Let this anxiety find some rest! I wish everyone well!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by wroskian(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2015
StarEbube:
Please those that wrote the exam (IELTS) should give us a hint of the number of nlng guys that wrote it. And any one with an old IELTS result should tell me if he/she has been contacted yet. Please. Thank u.
I wish you guys the best in your quest, but kindly share your experiences later so as to help some of us who might wanna try again. CHEERS.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 5:56am On Jun 17, 2015
please has anyone collected his or her test report form? the online checker is not working and mine has not been posted. If you have seen your own please tell me the postal agency that sent it... thanks
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 5:58am On Jun 17, 2015
eljaye:
lease has anyone collected his or her test report form? the online checker is not working and mine has not been posted. If you have seen your own please tell me the postal agency that sent it... thanks
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
icchukwurah:
please has anyone collected his or her test report form? the online checker is not working and mine has not been posted. If you have seen your own please tell me the postal agency that sent it... thanks

I've not also been able to access mine either online or received the Report too. Perhaps the results for Lagos centre isn't ready yet. We've to keep up the patience!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by StarEbube: 9:38am On Jun 18, 2015
Hi, Please those that wrote the exam should mail BC and find out why there is a delay. Also, you can also contact others who are not NLNG guys that wrote the IELTS exam with you in the center and find out if they saw theirs. 'It is possible BC does not want NLNG guys viewing the result'. That's my opinion. Please anybody with info can Share it.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by orenishii: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2015
Hi people,

I was able to collect mine on Monday at British Council Office. The online result checker does not work. Please send a mail to BC and call as well to know why the results are not available(if you fall in that category)
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2015
orenishii:
Hi people,

I was able to collect mine on Monday at British Council Office. The online result checker does not work. Please send a mail to BC and call as well to know why the results are not available(if you fall in that category)
please which branch of BC did you visit?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by orenishii: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2015
I went to Ikoyi British Council.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
icchukwurah:

I've colleected mine today and so have virtually all my friends here in Port Harcourt had theirs yesterday. UPS is the postal agency.

Regards.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by StarEbube: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2015
Hi ppl,
So what next after the IELTS. The results are out what is BC waiting for? Did anyone contact them?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by orenishii: 12:31am On Jun 21, 2015
StarEbube:
Hi ppl,
So what next after the IELTS. The results are out what is BC waiting for? Did anyone contact them?

The email from NLNG said by the week of 26th June, selected candidates for the Board interview will be contacted. Let's keep the faith and be hopeful. But am quite unsure if that will still work out as some of our colleagues haven't got their results yet.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by orenishii: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Has anyone gotten any email for the Board interview?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by StarEbube: 12:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please can somebody tell us what is happening?
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by icchukwurah: 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
StarEbube:
Please can somebody tell us what is happening?

I really cannot tell... anyone with info should please douse the tension
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by idiamiezeh(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
I've received the email inviting me for the Board Interview at Port Harcourt. Congratulations to everyone that made it to this final stage.

1 Like

Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by wroskian(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
I need someone to kindly help review my SOP.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by orenishii: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
wroskian:
I need someone to kindly help review my SOP.

Statement of Purpose? I guess that is one of the requirement for the interview. Congrats!
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by wroskian(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
orenishii:

Statement of Purpose? I guess that is one of the requirement for the interview. Congrats!
Nah! i didn't make the IELTS stage not to talk of interview. In a bid to place myself at a vantage position for future opportunities, i feel getting the inputs of the highfliers on this thread wouldn't be a bad idea.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by orenishii: 7:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
wroskian:

Nah! i didn't make the IELTS stage not to talk of interview. In a bid to place myself at a vantage position for future opportunities, i feel getting the inputs of the highfliers on this thread wouldn't be a bad idea.

That's true. It's all good.
Re: Nlng Post Graduate Scholarship 2015 by StarEbube: 8:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Hi, idiamiezeh
Big congratulations!!!
Pls was ur aggregate up to 8. Pls reply.
idiamiezeh:
I've received the email inviting me for the Board Interview at Port Harcourt. Congratulations to everyone that made it to this final stage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ASUU Suspends 8-Month-Old Strike Conditionally - ChannelsTV / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life / Secondary Students Celebrate Graduation By Carrying Their Colleague Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.