Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed (23693 Views)

First Class, KPMG And Combine O'level Results / What's The Highest Salary, Your O'level Certificate Has Fetched You? / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by PrettyEmy(f): 5:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
And how are we sure you are not the one that sat down to compose this letter just to attract people to comment on your thread... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Emy you sound childish. How can you ever think of such? cry crying....so disappointed
PrettyEmy:
And how are we sure you are not the one that sat down to compose this letter just to attract people to comment on your thread... undecided
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hahahahahahahah your damn funny... cheesy shocked
ikgabriel:
I'm pleading on her behalf. Sir please have companion on her, you can employ her as your secetary and I'm so sure she will not disappoint you. I hope you'll accept My plea. She actually maid some credit and pass in maths, eomics and english. Thanks grin grin
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
Hian! I have seen worse from a graduate . Take pity on her and offer her the job. You just might help move her ambition upward...no be small thing.
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by jsunex(m): 5:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nah wah ooo
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
Some graduates can't speak better embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by YungwizzzyPt7: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
tebirim:
I was so disappointed today when i read and conducted interview on behalf of my Company. An O'level holder should at least know how to write a common letter. What is our country turning into? One hardly see intelligent peeps these days, yet they keep complaining of government and no jobs while they can't even express themselves in a letter...Lord have mercy.. cry

Why are you lying??

you said you saw this today? but the letter is dated 15th September 2014

you should have at least find way to cover the name of the school

btw
I'm not trying to dispute the fact that our educational system has decayed!!
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by AnodaIT(m): 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
What of the graduate who couldn't write amount in words, had to tear 3 teller before he was help out
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by PROCTOR: 6:32pm On Nov 07, 2014
And who is perfect??
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Ghyft(f): 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
ikgabriel:
I'm pleading on her behalf. Sir please have companion on her, you can employ her as your secetary and I'm so sure she will not disappoint you. I hope you'll accept My plea. She actually maid some credit and pass in maths, eomics and english. Thanks grin grin
it is secretary sir angry grin
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by idu1(m): 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
PrettyEmy:
And i am very sure u r silly.......

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Maybe she was just trolling the employer grin.
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
English is not her first language. Besides she doesn't need English to be a waitress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by obyrich(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
PrettyEmy:
Please don't doubt the OP. I saw worse letters than this during my days as a teacher in post primary schools. I had a student then who was notorious for writing in a strange language. One couldn't decipher a single word from his answer script. Maybe na juju from his village dey worry am grin.

2 Likes

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
They submitted the application since September some October, we called them for the interview today 7/112014... Abi don't you submit application to companies and they contact you after one year for a test? cheesy I can't lie....
YungwizzzyPt7:

Why are you lying??

you said you saw this today? but the letter is dated 15th September 2014

you should have at least find way to cover the name of the school

btw
I'm not trying to dispute the fact that our educational system has decayed!!
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
Did you really type that?Please.... tongue so which language is generally acceptable in Nigeria? Tell that to your interviewer when next you go for an interview. And for your info, we all speak English In my company and not your language. Stop trying to support her...
belabela:
English is not her first language. Besides she doesn't need English to be a waitress.
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Martiyu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
tebirim:
Hmmmmmm are you serious?? You won't believe i helped a fellow Corper back then when i was in camp to write his name? He was just making mistakes with the spelling until he asked me to write it for him..... I hail most Yoruba peeps oooo cheesy

u r an i*diot u dz ethnic bigot
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2014
cheesy are you Yoruba? I won't insult you anyway because only kids insult elders grin just pass
Martiyu:

u r an i*diot u dz ethnic bigot

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by ikgabriel(m): 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ghyft:
it is secretary sir angry grin
Minister of education, na Me start am? You no read the letter?
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by PrettyEmy(f): 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
idu1:
And i am very sure u r silly.......

yeah i know, me and all your family members
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Artistree: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2014
medoyin:

Kidding huh?
The hell no! He was a friend I hadn't seen for a long time. We met in a bank and after exchanging pleasantries, he said he just finished youth service and only came back the day before.
Dude was actually in the bank to collect money sent to him via Money Gram. The teller gave him a copy of d MG form to write CASH COLLECTED BY ME. Oh boi, come see fumble!!! My guy could manage to scribble CASH and den his brain went blank. I looked away out of shame and found a perfect excuse to leave d banking hall.
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by kilokeys(m): 3:45am On Nov 08, 2014
i am afraiding for the graduate we r get nowadays

afraid is catch me when i see some posts and commenting on NL sef (sic)

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by AnodaIT(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2014
tebirim:
I was so disappointed today when i read and conducted interview on behalf of my Company. An O'level holder should at least know how to write a common letter. What is our country turning into? One hardly see intelligent peeps these days, yet they keep complaining of government and no jobs while they can't even express themselves in a letter...Lord have mercy.. cry
"Am so disappointed" is very wrong English in your title
Shortened form of "I am" is not "am"
In fact, I'm so disappointed in you, op

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by anonimi: 7:56am On Nov 08, 2014
tebirim:

Thanks for sharing your experience.
However it is to be expected since our state governors are using youth corpers as secondary school teachers every year instead of recruiting PROFESSIONAL qualified teachers who are motivated with good PROMPTLY paid salaries and regular TRAINING. This would also reduce youth UNEMPLOYMENT.

Are we ALL not very clueless to rate performance of these foolish state governors based on

- IGR collected from our pockets, wallets, bags & handbags
- Stadium built, giant generator for street light bought and passed off as IPP

while the very BASIC issues for sustainable development such as the PROPER education of ALL our children is neglected angry

If oyinbo people run ruin their societies this way will we be rushing there to become socio-economic EXILES
And yet we are EQUALLY intelligent with them on individual basis shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 08, 2014
Nice write up.... Are you a Barrister?
anonimi:

Thanks for sharing your experience.
However it is to be expected since our state governors are using youth corpers as secondary school teachers every year instead of recruiting PROFESSIONAL qualified teachers who are motivated with good PROMPTLY paid salaries and regular TRAINING. This would also reduce youth UNEMPLOYMENT.

Are we ALL not very clueless to rate performance of these foolish state governors based on

- IGR collected from our pockets, wallets, bags & handbags
- Stadium built, giant generator for street light bought and passed off as IPP

while the very BASIC issues for sustainable development such as the PROPER education of ALL our children is neglected angry

If oyinbo people run ruin their societies this way will we be rushing there to become socio-economic EXILES
And yet we are EQUALLY intelligent with them on individual basis shocked

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Na that one you go see...why not contribute? Your Governor is reading
AnodaIT:

"Am so disappointed" is very wrong English in your title
Shortened form of "I am" is not "am"
In fact, I'm so disappointed in you, op

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by anonimi: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2014
tebirim:
Nice write up.... Are you a Barrister?

Yes, if chatting up people at bars over chilled drinks qualify one as a BARrister grin
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by obisite: 9:12am On Nov 08, 2014
Artistree:
This is a lot better dan a fresh graduate who couldn't write CASH COLLECTED BY ME. I almost fainted!!!

2011... March precisely... At the exams centre when statement of result was being issued... I witnessed a 2.1 statement of results which the owner can't write ORIGINAL STATEMENT OF RESULT COLLECTED BY ME....... It was like a dream to me... Until the woman asked him to pay whoever will do that for him since he has been paying to attain that height of result........ grin grin
Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 08, 2014
cheesy
anonimi:

Yes, if chatting up people at bars over chilled drinks qualify one as a BARrister grin

1 Like

Re: Letter Of An O'level Holder. i'm so disappointed by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2014
Heheheheheheheheheh pay to even write ORIGINAL COPY COLLECTED BY ME.. cheesy shocked which way Nigeria? I love us sha
obisite:

2011... March precisely... At the exams centre when statement of result was being issued... I witnessed a 2.1 statement of results which the owner can't write ORIGINAL STATEMENT OF RESULT COLLECTED BY ME....... It was like a dream to me... Until the woman asked him to pay whoever will do that for him since he has been paying to attain that height of result........ grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

National Directorate Of Employment? / Salary Structure For BET Naija / FG Suspends Immigration Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.