Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. (1961 Views)

David Mark Visits Agatu Community (Graphic Photos Inside) / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 07, 2014
We at CAWAN have been involved in the development and transformation agenda of the president.

We have gone to every village to create awareness of the transformation activities of the president and also carrying out developmental projects. If you doubt me, go and ask you village head.

We are everywhere.

Get connected.

Join Us.

cawan.org.ng/membership
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by uboma(m): 11:21am On Nov 07, 2014
victorels:
We at CAWAN have been involved in the development and transformation agenda of the president.

We have gone to every village to create awareness of the transformation activities of the president and also carrying developmental projects. If you doubt me, go and ask you village head.

We have members on Nairaland. They Includes:

dani1luv, Ben13, Afam4eva, OAM4J, Ikenna351, davide470, uboma, honsule, puskin, dragnet, Maleeq, skydancer, MissyB3, Fynestboi, ijebabe, OAM4J

Join Us.

cawan.org.ng/membership/

@ everyone, pls note that i do not know the op from Adam and i am not a party to whatever he has claimed on this thread.

@ mods of this board, kindly ban the op for violating rules 8 and 9. Thanks
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
uboma:

@ everyone, pls note that i do not know the op from Adam and i am not a party to whatever he has claimed on this thread.

@ mods of this board, kindly ban the op for violating rules 8 and 9. Thanks

Please state rule 8 and 9 because I know what I am talking about.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
victorels:

the guy said he doesn't knw u, u said u knw wot u're talking abt. What the fucck were u ranting abt?

That being said, I wldnt be surprised if anothet group decided to chop Naija's money by campaigning for the dullard who is known to spend stupidly!
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by uboma(m): 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
victorels:

Please be bold enough to provide proof of your claims here for all to see.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by uboma(m): 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
victorels:

Kindly provide proof here that i am aware of your activities and a part of it.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
the guy said he doesn't knw u, u said u knw wot u're talking abt. What the fucck were u ranting abt?

That being said, I wldnt be surprised if anothet group decided to chop Naija's money by campaigning for the dullard who is known to spend stupidly!

Do you know me? But you are here. Do I have to know anybody or do anybody have to know me?
If you don't Like CAWAN, its Understandable. But Insulting your President is very unacceptable. Yet I am not asking any mode to barn you for that.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
uboma:

Kindly provide proof here that i am aware of your activities and a part of it.

Why don't you just prove that you are not a member than requesting me to prove you are.

Many people will chant the praise of one for money and criticize him on internet. Who do they think they are fooling.

You don't have to be a CAWAN member if you are not in support of its activities.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by uboma(m): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
victorels:

Why don't you just prove that you are not a member than requesting me to prove you are.

Many people will chant the praise of one for money and criticize him on internet. Who do they think they are fooling.

You don't have to be a CAWAN member if you are not in support of its activities.

It is obvious that you have nothing tangible to link me with your dubious activity. I have reported you to the moderators on this board.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by uboma(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
victorels:

Do you know me? But you are here. Do I have to know anybody or do anybody have to know me?
If you don't Like CAWAN, its Understandable. But Insulting your President is very unacceptable. Yet I am not asking any mode to barn you for that.

Then why did you have to lie about me being a member of your group?
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
uboma:

Then why did you have to lie about me being a member of your group?

Your name is not on the Topic of the thread. Would you come into the thread if you are not a member. Unless you came in to insult as usual.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by smithsammy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
One thing I hated most about Gej and his apologist cum propagandist is their collosal lies. Most of the monickers you mention up there have no knowledge and are not aware of your non existing organisation which is also one of many fake organisations fooling, and also being fooled by the president in the land of foolery.

1 Like

Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
smithsammy:
One thing I hated most about Gej and his apologist cum propagandist is their collosal lies. Most of the monickers you mention up there have no knowledge and are not aware of your non existing organisation which is also one of many fake organisations fooling, and also being fooled by the president in the land of foolery.

I am glad that they are not aware. Its because they they are either too busy with their Jobs or the are not members. So tell me which one is more likely.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
uboma:

It is obvious that you have nothing tangible to link me with your dubious activity. I have reported you to the moderators on this board.

That is Nothing. If they take any action against me, it is because they are in support of your disregard for the president.
Maybe you forgot you are a mode on Nairaland to make such a foul coment about your president.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by smithsammy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
victorels:

I am glad that they are not aware. Its because they they are either too busy with their Jobs or the are not members. So tell me which one is more likely.
mr man, I think your brain is loopsided. Why did you mention them in the first place when you are not sure of their membership (that's even if the organisation exists)? Are you sure you are a human being? I think we now have some uncurable sychophants on this forum. We now need to always be on lerry because of people like op.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2014
smithsammy:
mr man, I think your brain is loopsided. Why did you mention them in the first place when you are not sure of their membership (that's even if the organisation exists)? Are you sure you are a human being? I think we now have some uncurable sychophants on this forum. We now need to always be on lerry because of people like op.

I gave you two possible reasons why they may not be aware of this thread. I went a head to ask you which was more likely. I am about certain that the first was the reason.

About the existence of the organisation, you've got the web portal. Why not check it out.

And about the hhjdfjkgfjddsudgh you said about me, its a normal thing for a hate to say. I really wish you could accept me but I can't make you to. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
There is a force that can hold one in captive and set another free depending on how you use it. It is the force of Knowledge. Those who accept negativity will always see negative. Those who accept positive will know it and hold firmly to it and it shall give them victory. Its time we change our perception of Nigeria.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 08, 2014
People are too busy to watch Television. Its battle for survival. Don't expect people to know this CAWAN, NRI and that Project774. TAN is popular because of the paid bloggers and ambassadors.

We still have a long way to go.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2014
barristerMDGs:
People are too busy to watch Television. Its battle for survival. Don't expect people to know this CAWAN, NRI and that Project774. TAN is popular because of the paid bloggers and ambassadors.

We still have a long way to go.

For you to know all those groups, you must be less busy then. Just picking your points.
Re: Community Awareness And Development Network (CAWAN) - Join Us. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 08, 2014
victorels:

For you to know all those groups, you must be less busy then. Just picking your points.

If you know what my name means you will know that I don't have to be Idle or watch Television to know them. Its the gift of position.

(1) (Reply)

Still On Vanguard Newspaper's Buhari Picture / Buhari Must Begin His Anti Corruption War With Tinubu, Amaechi - Opinion / Namdi Kanu Ipob To Merge With Uwazurike Of Massob And Asari Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.