Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Can Monarchy Make A Great Political System? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Monarchy Make A Great Political System? (843 Views)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu!!! The Great Political Strategist Of Our Time. 8) / A Great Political Icon Whom Might Supass Nelson Mandela Is About To Be Born / Pre-colonial Traditional Political System In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Monarchy Make A Great Political System? by Vicjustice: 11:43am On Nov 07, 2014
Is there anything disproportionate in this image showing a proud king and his subjects?
Courtesy of Babefishing dating community, the ideal free Nigerian dating site. Click www.babefishing.com now!

Re: Can Monarchy Make A Great Political System? by acenazt: 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Monarchy Only Makes sense in a Nation made of not more than two ethnicity. The Scots, Irish,Welsh and Britons are more of the same ethnicity. i.e English so its easy for Monarchy to excel unlike naija where we have more than 200 indigenous languages,Nations,Tribes and Ethnicities.
Re: Can Monarchy Make A Great Political System? by wishlolia(f): 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
acenazt:
Monarchy Only Makes sense in a Nation made of not more than two ethnicity. The Scots, Irish,Welsh and Britons are more of the same ethnicity. i.e English so its easy for Monarchy to excel unlike naija where we have more than 200 indigenous languages,Nations,Tribes and Ethnicities.
Good one.
I think the point in this picture is, the "King" or whatever he is is siting on a throne with his foot placed on foot-rest, and on a mat of Lion's skin, and yet, his servants are little boys look malnourished like kwashiokor sufferers... that (to me) is child abuse. why do they have to kneel down, and for how long. What a shame

(1) (Reply)

Flour Mills Inaugurates N5b Ultra-modern Feed Plant In Calabar / Official Timetable For PDP Primaries Nationwide. / Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.