Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? (842 Views)

Nigerian Army Kills Over 40 Boko Haram Militants In Damaturu Clash / Over 40 People Killed In Zamfara State / Over 40 Killed In Renewed Nasarawa Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by tbaba1234: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2014
Today, over 40 children were murdered and Mr. President does not deem it worthwhile to address the nation? It is frankly immoral of Mr. President.

In recent times, the military has lost some ground, yet there are no words of reassurance from Mr. President. All we get are attempts to downplay the seriousness of what is happening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwv5Q4R3pbM
Obama's full speech on school shooting in Connecticut

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMtS-BgIU4s&feature=youtu.be
George bush after Virginia Tech

In the case of the Chibok Girls, they denied until they could no longer deny. We need Mr President to show that he deserves another term in office and that we can trust him to properly handle the security challenges.
Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by morefire: 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
even if he comes to talk what will he say

we condemn the bombings blah blah blah....

will the speech stop anything...

its Jona today because he is not from the north

Tomorrow it will be Niger Delta Militants because Buhari is not from the south

are we really one in this country or was Ujukwu really right that a break up is our best resort

May the souls have the departed find rest

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by tbaba1234: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
morefire:
even if he comes to talk what will he say

we condemn the bombings blah blah blah....

will the speech stop anything...

its Jona today because he is not from the north

Tomorrow it will be Niger Delta Militants because Buhari is not from the south

are we really one in this country or was Ujukwu really right that a break up is our best resort

May the souls have the departed find rest

BH is ideological and would continue regardless of who is in power.

We need a strong leader, who can reassure the nation to get behind him.

Silence sends the message: I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2014
When I opened a thread critiscizing the President for attending the Uyo-staduim opening without giving a speech on the seizure of Mubi. I sustained an e-attack. They called me enemy of progress. They said it's not Jonathan's fault that Hausas are killing Hausas. They said Nigeria is not in chaos but my own family is in chaos. You see now...... It's a shame.
Ayamlaykorn

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
tbaba1234:

BH is ideological and would continue regardless of who is in power.

We need a strong leader, who can reassure the nation to get behind him.

Silence sends the message: I don't care.

and "we shall set up a commitee to oversee the committee that the last committee oversaw" is an even bigger slap on the face. Somehow I prefer silence over insults of that sort.
Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by Horus(m): 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2014
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rWDclem7GXY/U5kmy-aT8sI/AAAAAAAAE9M/UGJQwJQLOPg/s1600/[/img]

Which sane president will dance after a terrorist attack?

GEJ has revealed his newly-acquired twerk dance "moves" just after the bomb blast in Kano

[size=19pt]Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From GEJ[/size]
Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by tbaba1234: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2014
charix:

and "we shall set up a commitee to oversee the committee what the last committee oversaw" is an even bigger slap on the face. Somehow I prefer silence over insults of that sort.

Lol, Well, that is another one... All we need is a strong statement.
Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 10, 2014
tbaba1234:

Lol, Well, that is another one... All we need is a strong statement.

...and action to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by tbaba1234: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2014
charix:

...and action to back it up.

Yep!
Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by justaqad(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
truth is bitter,
boko haram has evolved into power hungry monsters.establishing islamic caliphate,killing in the name of allah.
I think its high time the muslims rise upto the challenge.
Muslims should pray to allah or better still form an armed group to repel their propaganda.
Boko haram is killing islam.christains wont fight your battles.
GEJ though...
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Over 40 Kids Killed And No Address From Mr. President?? by focus7: 12:10am On Nov 12, 2014

(1) (Reply)

They Killed Him Like A Dog, America’s First Ebola Victim’ Sister Fumes / I'm Wining Terror War: Jonathan! / Apology To Schools Management, A Disgrace To Student's Unionism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.