Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,127 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT (80477 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Nigeria U20 Vs Mexico U20 - Toulon Intl Tournament (0 - 2) On 29th May 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Adexchelsea19(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
See dos ghana boys face,and dey go sey dem be under 23.no wonder caf ban deir under 17 for overage
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by secnelly: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jona too sweet in that attire

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by kurt09(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
exxell:
[b]Mehn am so loving this.... Nigeria has great potentials. Come and see talents. How I wish we can all leave tribalism aside and forge forward as a great country. What am seeing in Akwa Ibom is just sending shivers down my spine. This is too colourful. Goodluck Jonathan, you just won back my heart tonight. My family and I are back wholeheartedly to your camp.

On the other hand, As elections are coming up, I do hope most of us will not be flabbergasted when I remind them that despite the plethora of natural resources abounding in this great country, a vast majority of her plebs and hoi polloi still live below the poverty line. Why is this so? The reason is simple. Nigeria today is immiserated because her political terrain is overun and inundated by bellicose and belligerent criminals who guise themselves as politicians. They have misruled this country a lot to the extent that the celebral disposition of so many Nigerians have been made so defective and most of them are now willing to sell their votes for a few cups of rice... Chaii. What a travesty! But do I blame the common Nigerians? Not at all. Someone who lives below 1 dollar per day must always struggle to get some alimentation for his hyperphagia cum polyphagia. I just pity them. How I wish there is much I can do right now to remedy their situation. Personally, am used to Nigerian politicians' histrionics. So, I WILL NEVER BE MOVED BY THEIR SHENANIGANS! I WILL NEVER BE MOVED BY THEIR POLITICAL CHICANERY. For now, all I can say is: UPON THEM, HOLY GHOST FIRE![/b]
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2014
My presido was looking sweet and simple. Am loving this man again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by damoobaba: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
them neva start d match?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by kristen12(f): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2014
hungryboy:
akwa ibom ado okay ke ufok Godswill ikpong, awada keke ke urua uyo nso uto ufon ke adia ato stadium ami?
Eyin eka ami ukopo
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by uken73(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
The match has started already.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by searay(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
Why all cloths where GEJ wear this days dey oversized? BH and Jweeds, you see what you've done?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by tomiobj(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

Please what did wizkid do?
. Refused to go. Because it was too local
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by IGBOSON1: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
all4naija:
The stadium is good but overrated. I think Abuja stadium is better.

^^^Nobody cares what you think!

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by uken73(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2014
damoobaba:
them neva start d match?
It's already started. Nigeria is pressing Ghana currently.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by AlienSPY: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
Good distinguished conduct by Gov Goodswill Akpabio during his speech. If it was Amaechi, he is sure to deride the president and make unguarded comments
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by secnelly: 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
30000.capacity.... if I carry half of my family come watch match, anoda family no go fit enta dat stadium.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Aitee1: 8:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
RedBenson:

U no try at all. Oya, try come now. I dey wait u.

Hehehehe...come whr?

From ur previous comment I'm sure u are not even in town let alone at the stadium cheesy
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Kasyn(m): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Where is mr.T.A ORJI? Probably hiding under his bed in umuahia.........thats why we should vote for personality not the party! Both men(akpabio and orji) are in the same political party but the difference is clear........one is an uncommon transformer while the other is an uncommon looter and a total failure!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Aitee1:

Hehehehe...come whr?

From ur previous comment I'm sure u are not even in town let alone at the stadium cheesy

No be me talk say i dey stadium? Abi i fit lie? Abeg come. I dey wait o.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
God is great! So this project has finally come to success....
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
tomiobj:
. Refused to go. Because it was too local

I tried verifying this online, wasn't successful. Please could you send a link?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Fran6ik: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
PdP is working, APC is Talking...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by mozemile: 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
vote for Nigeria at the miss globe 2014 competition taking place in Albania.

http://themissglobe.com/2014/participants.php#

Top 5 voted Countries:
| Nigeria with 6801 votes | Canada with 6665 votes | Estonia with 3510 votes | Curacao with 2254 votes | Colombia with 2197 votes |
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Skimpledawg(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Keneking:
The budget around the commissioning of this stadium is too much ...even on youtube. I am sure this is the final way to clean (uncommon transformation / uncommon looting) the treasury ahead of 2015.Even the National Stadium in Abuja built by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo at N63billion did not receive this kind of attention.

Anyway, lets wait for Rivers State to commission its own ultra-modern world class stadium soon.

JonaTAN must just go.
I rily do undastand ya frustration buddy!! A dose of Alomo+3eggs+chelsea dryGin will help ease ya stress
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Kasyn(m): 8:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
Its been a great day for NIGERIA AND WEST AFRICA....i think its time to have some rest!
Match prediction is naija 3-0 ghana......WAKE ME UP 6:00 a.m
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by tomiobj(m): 8:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
LastOkpaBender:

I tried verifying this online, wasn't successful. Please could you send a link?
. On Newspaper 2 wks ago
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Speakdatruth: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
AlienSPY:
Good distinguished conduct by Gov Goodswill Akpabio during his speech. If it was Amaechi, he is sure to deride the president and make unguarded comments
saTANiod
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by hungryboy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
kristen12:

Eyin eka ami ukopo
nkopho nso
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Akwa Ibom'
engrfcuksmtin:
Kudos to the governor of Aka Ibom
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Slowvenom(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Nice nob from Akpabio.

I just hope the improve the maintenance structure.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by tiswell(m): 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
This is absolutely great job by the *uncommon transformer* enough publicity,even here in UAE tis beamed live....surely,Godswill has been done in Akwaibom state,Nigeria.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by cdamsel(f): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
RedBenson:

U don see am?
No
Why u no wave placard that says RedBenson grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by LaRoyalHighness(f): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
My Akwa Ibom on point... My Uncle Goody is making me proud *that is story for another day. PDP for life.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Lanceslot(m): 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2014
Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.