Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) (80469 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Isreal Adesanya Prostrates And Presents His Belt To His Parents (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala's House Warming Party For Her Parents In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by stane007: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Asisat Oshoala, Super Falcons player who won the African Female Footballer Award at CAF Awards this year, has put a smile on the faces of her parents and siblings with her new gift. 

The Super Falcons player bought her parents a mansion in Costain area of Lagos, and she captioned the photos she shared; 

Small girl Big God ��...Alhamdulilah, parent first.

https://lailasnews.com/asisat-oshoala-super-falcons-player-buys-her-parents-a-mansion-photos/

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
This is the real small girl with big God not all those hags and broads all over social media.

Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Oh Lord make my gifts to bring me money too.

478 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by bedspread: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good one Girl...
Congrats

34 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Preca(f): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
nice

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Leun: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Always remember it's Family first! I'll get there soon... Congrats to her and her family.

133 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Pabloosas(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by olafunny(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
She looks like d female version of Akpororo in the last pic cheesy cheesy

Congratulations girl, sky is just the beginning.

I will do same for my parents soon. They deserve more

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by IMASTEX: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Congrats. Reward for hard work.

Tomato contains some components that could improve sperm morphology (shape); men with the highest tomato intake contributed to between 8 and 10 percent more ‘normal’ sperm.

See our profile to know how you can naturally perform excellently in bed as a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by CriticMaestro: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Real example of a small girl with a even bigger God , not all this hungry prostitutes with sugar daddies

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by AdeMavrodi: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
The only small girl with big God. All others na d pussay dey suffer am. D pussay dey jiya laye so tey won gbo lorun. Walai

62 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Naijaforeigner: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Very very soon, I will do this for my mum.

40 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by jegz25(m): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Go girl...
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by kurt09(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
My role model

5 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shes 100x beta than Ighalo on the pitch

54 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by bobokeshington: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Congratulations
Happy for her
Hard work pays
May God bless our hustle

4 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
h
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
nonsense yoluba Muslim! alhamdulilahi ko amaladudu ni
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by silenze: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
is Acura Vehicle an official car given to Nigerian Players?

most Nigerian players i knw drive this car

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
blessedvisky:
This is the real small girl with big God not all those hags and broads all over social media.

Proverbs 18:16 A man's gift maketh room for him, and bringeth him before great men.
Oh Lord make my gifts to bring me money too.

God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by gaby(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Beautifully gorgeous...every parent's dream. The reason they always mass-produced us, just in case some turn out to be dullardinhos, they always hoped there will be that one to give them that befitting retirement.

My life and family story is a case study...

Right or wrong way to live?? You be the judge..jury is still out on that.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
She be like Lele
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by ShawtCake(f): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Dats Me, when I buy my parent that mansion I always dream of... Hard work pays!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by ACE1010: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
I dolf my hart for this girl that has a heart of gold!! Congratulations to pale n male for this wonderful gift!!

1 Like

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by oshe11: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
She is making Money with her LEGS while others are making Money by OPENING THEIR LEGS

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by tstx(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
money where are you, if you come woo me and i don't accept, please rape me

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by okwabayi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Female children are well known for taking care of their parents.
After playing The Sims continuously I have sworn to never buy a big house. A big house comes with big problems, many things spoil out of the blue and fixing those of a big house is always more expensive than average sized ones.
Na either bungalow or regular sized duplex win am for me. However I will ensure to build spacious rooms.

30 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice one

But know that it's Haram to play football and dress like that.... Don't allow earthly things to detach you from God... Aljanat is the greatest
And only the righteous will make it...
Remember Amasa firdaus who almost didn't make her call to bar because of her hijab in public... Allah rewards and strengthens her everyday...

So sisters leave this life and dressing for the nyamiris and kafirs.. God knows best

No quoting : my phone no dey reply

2 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by Ukalejohn(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Issorite
Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
perdollar:
nonsense yoluba Muslim! alhamdulilahi ko amaladudu ni
No make jealousy kill you my brother....God go do your own too

36 Likes

Re: Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos) by NwaJozi: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Correct girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Andy Ruiz Jr Body Transformation, Warns Anthony Joshua (PHOTO / Lionel Messi ‘isolates’ Himself From Teammates After Barca Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.