Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,746 members, 7,813,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT (80352 Views)

Akwa Ibom Stadium, Nominated As World Stadium Of The Year (Pic) / Nigeria U20 Vs Mexico U20 - Toulon Intl Tournament (0 - 2) On 29th May 2013 / Super Eagles Vs Mexico - (2 - 2) -Intl Friendly On May 31 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 07, 2014
sikells:

the way things are now in dix country,even if d FG was to become successful in ensuring steady electricity,nigerians will still find one or two things to complain about...na by then u go dey hear people dey complain say dem don tire for d light..make PHCN dey cease d light as usual

Irrelevant comment

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by gistabout(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Wisdytech:

LOCAL CHANNEL: AKBC, AIT,NTA
INTL CHANNEL: DSTV TOP SPORTS CHANNEL WILL AIR IT.

I am in the stadium live, till the time am writing, is still in progress and all the press as mention above are present.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Calculux95: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Omg, even fire men, una funny sha
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
briantext:
I love my state
APC supporter grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by tbaba1234: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
See African timing!! We can't keep to time.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Kasyn(m): 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
NadiaSA1:
One of my fav songs. . "i want to go home im from Akwa ibom incase u dont know Akwa ibom ayaya " . . .indeed Akwa ib0m is beautiful. . Up Naija
are you really south african?........GOD BLESS AKWA ABASI IBOM STATE!!! Akwaibom isosong oooo
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by crownprince102: 7:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!! NEPA don kill me oooo..... Dey don comot light. Running like usain bolt to Akwa Ibom from Lagos. Its only 15 minute run I guess. 10 minute if I run like bolt

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Dahkogrin007(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
d super eagles shld doro beat Limpopo out ov Ghana ....finally football
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by briantext(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
CFCfan:

APC supporter grin
lwkmd grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Calculux95:
Omg, even fire men, una funny sha
I tell you its getting ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2014
Building Stadium in Nigeria is almost like some marriages, AFTER THE INAUGURATION, WHAT'S THE PLAN FOR ITS MAINTENANCE?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by nkpommpko(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ok I don see some girls wey carry flag
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Who are all these extremely pretty ladies passing? Are they human beings?
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
crownprince102:
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh!!! NEPA don kill me oooo..... Dey don comot light. Running like usain bolt to Akwa Ibom from Lagos. Its only 15 minute run I guess. 10 minute if I run like bolt
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by titanhayes: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Jamboree in the South; the North's in apprehension. #godsavenigeria
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Kunleskey(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Abeg make una start match jare....c how 5yn chicks they match..
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by amtalkin(f): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
amarilo:
Is this the reason why bomb is raining in the north west today like August down pour to stop/condemn JONA if he attend the ceremony. Chai this people make una fear God.
Some will surely have heart attack today. Let them rain bomb as they like. JONA2019
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by shomutuski(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks to the Governor of that state for putting it on the map.... #Uyomaddeststadium. Come to think of it, our super Eagles don already they talk sey all their matches will now be played in the said stadium... Smh. They av forgotten bout the calabar. One. Anyway, the main koko now nah proper management and revenue generation. One thing I now understand is that nigeria is number one when it comes to mismanagement whether you agree or disagree with me. I will list most of the infrastructures that have sank into oblivion because of lack of proper management.
1. National stadium. Lagos
2.National theatre
3. Flaring of gas annually instead of selling it off to neighboring countries. etc.
I sincerely hope the people of uyo won't let that stadium end up like the one in lagos
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by gr8eminent(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
players nw to come in
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by soldierdollar(m): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
booqee:
ok I just wanted to use the opportunity to test the rumour I've
been hearing. That the word jan.ja,weed has been
censored on nairaland! if you type j,anjaw,eed it will be
changed to supporter of APC!!! Ssseunn na wa

Hahahaha ... Are u serious ? shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Kelklein(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
[size=20pt]The Television caption should have been 'Akwa Ibom State Carnival 2014' [/size]
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
emusmith:
Building Stadium in Nigeria is almost like some marriages, AFTER THE INAUGURATION, WHAT'S THE PLAN FOR ITS MAINTENANCE?
The State govt has signed a 10-year maintenance contract with JB.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by obyrich(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
exxell:
Who are all these extremely pretty ladies passing? Are they human beings?
Bros they all look alike.
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
The match is about to start...
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by soldierdollar(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
supporters of APC
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Kasyn(m): 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2014
Beautiful State!
Land Of Transformation!
Welcome To Akwaibom the best in the nation!
Let us celebrate!!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
ayukdaboss:
I'm watching this stuff at a bar in Calabar. So many Akwa-Ibomites here screaming "Akwa-Ibom Adi Ok" bla bla bla..but they've refused to go back to their state...occupying every nook and cranny of Cross River State. *sighs*

O boy, u funny die. Dont worry, we go soon leave ur Cross River for u. I think we don get everything. We don get airport, we get stadium now, we get better roads, seaport is under construction, employment is being generated, oil money dey flow, when we finally leave Cross River, na there u go know say na we been dey work dey pay tax give Cross River state government make dem chop.
Cross Riverians...very lazy set of people.

Dahkogrin007:
oh boyyyy.....c as akwa ibom gals fine

sluvy4tune:

I just dey observe

Calculux95:
Hmmmm this uyo babes sha.....

Na die ooo

Make I dey arrange my plane ticket, who knw better hotel for that area....

Tah! Make una comot una eyes for my sisters dem body. Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by quincylace(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Those gals carrying d flags fine die!!
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Danhumprey: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kelklein:
[size=20pt]pls anyone has an idea when the match is going to start? Or has it been re - scheduled? [/size]
Same thing I've been wondering.grin
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Baddestguyp(m): 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
at last, the match is about to start
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by Chuks16(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
the girls on black trouser and white shirt matching with flags,all looks alike
Re: Akwa Ibom State Intl Stadium Opening – PROGRAMME OF EVENT by quiverfull(m): 7:43pm On Nov 07, 2014
All these because he built a stadium with state funds? We have become a people who celebrate mediocrity. And they keep shouting "uncommon transformation"...these people need a trip to Dubai to see real uncommon transformation, how a desert within 2 decades transformed to an international tourist destination.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Liberia V Nigeria: 2013 AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On September 8th 2012 / Croatian President Stormed Stadium To Watch Croatia Vs Russia Match / Asisat Oshoala Buys A House For Her Parents (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.