Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,369 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right (3660 Views)

5 silly Things Guys Do To Win A Lady’s Heart / How To Win A Lady's Heart (A Must Read For Guys) / How To Win A Lady's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by MissTeaseMe(f): 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
I am sure our guys/men have always wanted to know the magic keys to press on their keyboards that would make a woman turn head over heels for them online.

Let me start by saying : It is very possible and easy (depending on what easy is in your dico) undecided

1. DON'T

Don't show interest you want a relationship

Sounds contradictory? Lol. But it is true. We ladies are bombarded with toasters everyday! Guys that start a conversation with obvious interest in a relationship especially online automatically register as immature and inexperienced to us. WE ONLY TRIP FOR MATURE GUYS
Guys are usually overconfident when relating with ladies online and this makes them say things that turns us off, like "misstease me, i will like to tease you" hmmmm na wa o. So you expect me to say, "yes let us meet" abi

Check her profile and her monika
Yes, you read that right. Dont start toasting a lady you did not take time to research.
Her profile picture, signature, personal message, monika will tell you alot. Take your time to see the section she is most active in, the threads she has opened before etc.
Now other ladies wont admit this, but it is true. You are more likely to succeed with a lady that has her picture online than one that does not

Dont join the bandwagon of guys that will immediately start complimenting her beauty when she makes a post. This will make her know that you are a douche'bag checking ladies dps all over.

You only need the info from her profile for future purpose wink be smart

3. Package yourself
If you are really serious about getting a girl online (nairaland), then you cant afford to have a childish background (except you are after teenage girls below 18)
This is the Truth, GIRLS CHECK THE DP OF GUYS.
What works? Use a picture that is simple and defines you as intelligent, employed, busy and have a life
Dont use pictures showing off your 6 packs undecided yeah if it is hot we'll like it, but you just made it more difficult for us to take you serious undecided
Use a picture where you are smartly dressed.

Office pictures work, you in your cool car works, you with a cute pet works, you at home (cool home) works. wink Don't use a picture that looks like passport smiley

Believe it or not, ladies are attracted to success, no matter how much we pretend about it. So let your profile emit success.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
Crap..
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by iceberylin(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
HAVE SAID IT BEFORE JUST TAKE A PICTURE IN FRONT OF A RANGE ,MAKE SURE U HOLD A KEY(DOSNT HAVE TO BE THE CAR KEYS) USE IT AS UR DP
Thats all wink

10 Likes

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Those don't work on all girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by justmag(m): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
If he ain't getting girls in real life...he prolly ain't gonna get any online....except he is one lying son of a b****h

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by MissTeaseMe(f): 2:31pm On Nov 07, 2014
4. Contribute meaningfully to what she posts, then compliment her comment not her beauty wink

You have to be disciplined and patient

Dont be tempted to say anything nasty to her even if it is a sexuality thread.

Make very meaningful contribution while quoting her. Then maturely compliment her comment without sounding like a lover boy

Then move on as if she does not exist.

After a day you can reply another comments she makes. No need to compliment now. Just go ahead and follow her

She will check your dp, be sure of that. If impressed you might follow back or still hold back even though she likes what she sees

Dont send pms at the early stage.

Call her to topics of interest: when you see read an interesting thread mention her, but dont make this too often this will make her give you a little taught as an online ally, a friend.

all this time: Never show interest for even 2,3,4 weeks, dont show that you've seen her dp. Mind your business online
Be sure she has noticed you, move on with other activities

5. Dont be a woman wrapper Get a life bro! angry

Those guys who follow only ladies online hardly get to meet them offline. Be yourself, ladies are attracted to guys that have a meaningful life and activities other than spending all his life on romance section. Follow guys that are busy doing meaningful things on nairaland and open meaningful threads too. The guys getting the ladies are not on romance section, believe me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Tallesty1(m): 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
Most ladies here have had more than 5 heart-breaks.

So what's there for guys to win?

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by MissTeaseMe(f): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2014
6. Take it Offline
If she responds to you friendliness online, then ask to meet offline.

As in a polite and reasonable way.
Eg start by knowing where she is and what she does.

Then you can send a pm

She is very likely to reply it if you've done points 1 to 5

DONT RUSH HER take your time.
She will one day agree to meet you IF she feels safe with you and she will only feel safe if you dont sound desperate

7. Maturity cannot be over emphasized!!!! angry
Treat her as a lady and with respect will communicating with her. I have sooooooooo many silly pms from guys here. We are not looking for sex (maybe some are, but i am sure majority are not). Stop telling a lady online that she has to taste your big dddick. Stop it! So immature and gets you nothing

I am not 100% right but what i have written works.

Ladies can please add to these. What works for you?

Source: me and my chummies

BEWARE OF PEOPLE U MEET ONLINE, use your head and dont be carried away this applies to both ladies and men thank you

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Dating a NL girl, certainly not right.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
"Win her heart"? She needs to win my heart because there are many competing for it...
BTW, was her heart lost?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
mn
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
iceberylin:
HAVE SAID IT BEFORE JUST TAKE A PICTURE IN FRONT OF A RANGE ,MAKE SURE U HOLD A KEY(DOSNT HAVE TO BE THE CAR KEYS) USE IT AS UR DP
Thats all wink
Ice man...

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2014
Sorry. But OP, do you think 'WE' nairaland ladies are interested in cyberspace love?.
You are on a long thing. Smh

I only came here to have fun and learn two or more things.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by decode55(m): 3:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
why would a full-blooded male in his right senses want anything serious to do with a female on nairaland?

This is a public forum for chrissake!

Thirsty boys plenty everywhere sha undecided

SMH
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
Personally am not on nairaland to find love.
Am here to have fun,make friends.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by LaurelP(m): 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2014
Is that so?
Ok
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by swtdrms(m): 4:48pm On Nov 07, 2014
VickyyB:
Sorry. But OP, do you think 'WE' nairaland ladies are interested in cyberspace love?.
You are on a long thing. Smh

I only came here to have fun and learn two or more things.
I really don't know wat to tel u, but cyber love, isn't that fun, wat if u spot a particular guy who's full of lots of fun whom u hv learnt many thins thru, i bet u, u'l always b on d look out for him.
And lest i 4get, u can meet ur guy anywhr, anywhr i said and don't let whr u met him b d yardstick by wch u measure how seriosly u'l take such relationship, babe am speaking from experience, experience wch i hv some regrets abt already....No need telling u more, ur life belongs to u but b wise!
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
Mrs op you just want traffic abi? undecided
Stop giving these lads false hope.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by tmanis(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
emusmith:
"Win her heart"? She needs to win my heart because there are many competing for it...
BTW, was her heart lost?

Do you win something that is lost?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
tmanis:

Do you win something that is lost?
My point is, You don't have to "Win Anyone's Heart". If he/she doesn't like you, that's it!
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by passionate88: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
was thinking FP things but not sure anymore.
anyways, make I go carry mat come.
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
I am sure our guys/men have always wanted to know the magic keys to press on their keyboards that would make a woman turn head over heels for them online.

Let me start by saying : It is very possible and easy (depending on what easy is in your dico) undecided

what harpun to ur p-sure?

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2014
swtdrms:

I really don't know wat to tel u, but cyber love, isn't that fun, wat if u spot a particular guy who's full of lots of fun whom u hv learnt many thins thru, i bet u, u'l always b on d look out for him.
And lest i 4get, u can meet ur guy anywhr, anywhr i said and don't let whr u met him b d yardstick by wch u measure how seriosly u'l take such relationship, babe am speaking from experience, experience wch i hv some regrets abt already....No need telling u more, ur life belongs to u but b wise!
Thank you jare
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2014
krall:
Mrs op you just want traffic abi? undecided
Stop giving these lads false hope.
Ladies pretend a lot.
Believe me. We love attention and when the guy is cool and matured we dont mind his friendship. Forget all the ladies commenting here and saying they are not interested. That is what we always say. We lie to even ourselves.

This thread is not for everybody, not for bed hoppers. The smart guys will at least learn one or two things. But the kids will keep being kids cos even offline such guys cant woo a lady without being silly.

This is just my 2kobo to help the ministry of nairaland guys grin

1 Like

Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by MissTeaseMe(f): 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
shyna01:

what harpun to ur p-sure?
Lol
It's on holiday grin
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Lol
It's on holiday grin
so how do u want moi to research u? chai!, dariz God oh....
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by FLAWLES(f): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Tallesty1:
Most ladies here have had more than 5 heart-breaks.

So what's there for guys to win?
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by swtdrms(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Thank you jare
U welcom
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
MissTeaseMe:

Ladies pretend a lot.
Believe me. We love attention and when the guy is cool and matured we dont mind his friendship. Forget all the ladies commenting here and saying they are not interested. That is what we always say. We lie to even ourselves.

This thread is not for everybody, not for bed hoppers. The smart guys will at least learn one or two things. But the kids will keep being kids cos even offline such guys cant woo a lady without being silly.

This is just my 2kobo to help the ministry of nairaland guys grin
You on point,the method could be used offline. You try
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by mcdreeezy: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
When I've not finished winning the heart of girls I see offline everyday, it's now the girls on nl that I'll try to win their hearts? Rubbish!!
Re: How To Win A Lady's Heart On Nairaland. Doing It Right by twosquare(m): 7:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
Warning: Do not try this at home!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai...wetn Dis Guy Dey Look / My Relationship Just Crashed / 15 Perfect Pictures Taken At the Right Time (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.