Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love (1381 Views)

Why Some Campus Girls Don't Like Dating Campus Guys / Why Most Campus Girls Double Date... / Nigerian Campus Girls Are Not Big Time Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by zikirullah(m): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2008
At my school most of the campus Girls i know who are lover Girls, all they know is sex. why?
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by Pittbaby(f): 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2008
may i ask, how do you know that ?
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by tobao(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
Help please
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by dbaptist1(m): 12:33am On Nov 22, 2008
i tink u re rite 2 a certain degree there but it has to do with their orientation
if u've got a girl like that den re-orientate her bfore she turns to a sex-machine
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by omo99(f): 4:57am On Nov 22, 2008
I guess those people you know are not the right ones u should be around if you know you want a girl that's not all about sex take a little more time to look around. there are a lot of them am sure.
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by nedureg01(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2008
na aboki perspective!
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by arramyjay: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2008
You know it will be easy,If you just ask one of them at your school.And make sure you stand far away so you are not shocked Back to reality by the resounding smack you will get on the cheek.
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by sexyLeamon(f): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2008
zikirullah:

At my school most of the campus Girls i know who are lover Girls, all they know is sex. why?
and why are you asking us? am I attending your school? stupid questons
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by CrazyMan(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2008
There are still decent ones among them so stop crucifying them.
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by Ben13: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2008
nice job poster. . . . keep observing them. undecided
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by MaiSuya(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2008
zikirullah:

which scholl if I may ask?
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by WinningEleven(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2018
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by SantiRAMBO: 10:59am On Nov 07, 2018
It is really difficult to see a university student having just one boyfriend.. They have numerous 'maga' guys, they gon hurt you a lot and play the victim... I was once a victim but my eyes opened few days ago and I've decided to chilax... The best you can do is forget about relationships, just focus on your studies and try as much as possible to improve yourself in all ramifications..
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by WinningEleven(m): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2018
SantiRAMBO:
It is really difficult to see a university student having just one boyfriend.. They have numerous 'maga' guys, they gon hurt you a lot and play the victim... I was once a victim but my eyes opened few days ago and I've decided to chilax... The best you can do is forget about relationships, just focus on your studies and try as much as possible to improve yourself in all ramifications..
wow..... Gist me bro.
These hoes ain't loyal
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by SantiRAMBO: 11:32am On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
wow..... Gist me bro.
These hoes ain't loyal
Lol... Very long story oo. She said I was proud cos I refused following her to meet her sweetheart and we were dating(I don't even know whether she ever saw me as her boyfriend). We broke up few days ago after series of arguments
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by WinningEleven(m): 11:35am On Nov 07, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

Lol... Very long story oo. She said I was proud cos I refused following her to meet her sweetheart and we were dating(I don't even know whether she ever saw me as her boyfriend). We broke up few days ago after series of arguments
she day mad ni. She wants to be putting codes in your head. Thank God you grab her format quickly. She for just maga person.
Like how many maga she get
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by SantiRAMBO: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2018
WinningEleven:
she day mad ni. She wants to be putting codes in your head. Thank God you grab her format quickly. She for just maga person.
Like how many maga she get
She has enough na... I'm out of the equation now
Every guy will definitely pass through this process before learning how to play the game.. I've learnt mine.
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by WinningEleven(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2018
SantiRAMBO:

She has enough na... I'm out of the equation now
Every guy will definitely pass through this process before learning how to play the games.. I've learnt mine.
and all those other ones will be there thinking they have a good gf not knowing that its a public toilet that they have.
Na wa o
That kind of thing has never happened to me before sha. I will try my best for it not to
Re: Campus Girls Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2018
zikirullah:
How do u expect a university girl to know anything other than fun,fun & more fun.. They mistake love for other things & some of the lucky ones know earlier.. Even an undergraduate guy has no real idea what to do with love, not just the girls

(1) (Reply)

Be your self / Can U Do This For Ur Boyfriend All In The Name Of Love? / I Helped Her Out! So What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.