Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Think Before Your Thumb And Stomach Leads You Into Another Four Years Of Slavery - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Think Before Your Thumb And Stomach Leads You Into Another Four Years Of Slavery (455 Views)

Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Think Before Your Thumb And Stomach Leads You Into Another Four Years Of Slavery by citizenjuwon(m): 2:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
There is no better time to outsource or Sack the Goodluck Jonathan led Federal govt than now. It appears they are only competent at witch hunting Aminu Tambwal and reacting to tantrums from Alhaji Lai Mohammed, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Nasir El-Rufai. The kinsmen of Alex Badeh (Chief of Defence staff) were evacuated from the latest boko haram colony in Mubi with an helicopter while other unfortunate Citizens are left to muscle their way through deadly forest with abundant possibility of being killed by Shekau's agent. I think Its immoral for PDP to contemplate getting involved in the forth coming 2015 general elections. It is shear heartlessness to stand before people you can't even protect to solicit for vote. who does that If we were civilized enough as a people, a Jonathan should be pelted with rotten tomatoes and eggs for having the temerity to ask for second term instead of resigning. Am sure Jonathanians will come crying that some persons promised Nigeria will become ungovernable if Jonathan emerge after 2011 elections........I ask, why has Jonathan refused to arrest and question these imaginary enemies who now dine with him at Aso Rock? will these same folks not make Nigeria more ungovernable if Jonathan still emerge as winner of 2015 elections Think before your thumb and stomach leads you into another four years of slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Think Before Your Thumb And Stomach Leads You Into Another Four Years Of Slavery by mrvitalis(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2014
when i compare the governors ....the apc governors has done far better....some pdp governors has done good sha like chime enugu ...akwa ibom governor.....lamido of jigawa
but for apc u have ...ameachi....kwankwaso....fash...oyo..gover.....ogun.....osun.also not too bad

1 Like

Re: Think Before Your Thumb And Stomach Leads You Into Another Four Years Of Slavery by mrvitalis(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
but pls i need someone to point five sector jona has done well ....
if u do i will dump apc and support jona all through pls win a vote for jona if u really like him

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Maize Production To Contribute N200b To Nigeria’s GDP – Adesina / Uganda Planning New Anti-gay Law Despite Opposition / Rented Supporters For Jonathan's Declaration Protest Non-payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.