Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) (6012 Views)

No Going Back On Magu’s Rejection – Senators / Stop Using French Flag As Profile Picture, It's An Act Of Slavery - Reno Omokri / Ministerial Appointments: No Going Back On Sep 30- Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by emmyblackky(m): 10:55am On Feb 29, 2016
let us look at this picture of President Buhari and Min of Finance Kemi Adeosun critically, all sentiments apart, do you think either of them was comfortable with what was going on? for me, it is a NO. we don't need this modern day SLAVERY anymore

2 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by a1solution: 10:57am On Feb 29, 2016
So what is wrong with it?

4 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by lekkie073(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2016
a1solution:
u no dey see?

about brain dey malfunction

3 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by Pheals(f): 10:58am On Feb 29, 2016
This one na photo mansion !! cheesy
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by bewla(m): 11:00am On Feb 29, 2016
ok let try it once again ops
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by McCarlito(m): 11:00am On Feb 29, 2016
What I observed is simple....

Buhari had to step aside when the matter reach plenty plenty English.. And he is even trying to understand what they we're even talking about but don't seem to be understanding what's going on....

4 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by derrick333(m): 11:01am On Feb 29, 2016
lekkie073:
u no dey see?

about brain dey malfunction
Bros aw fa, hope say u don c food eat dis morning ?

3 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by lekkie073(m): 11:05am On Feb 29, 2016
derrick333:

Bros aw fa, hope say u don c food eat dis morning ?
I dey fast jare .....grin
thanks for ur concern....
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by OPCNAIRALAND: 11:07am On Feb 29, 2016
emmyblackky:
let us look at this picture of President Buhari and Min of Finance Kemi Adeosun critically, all sentiments apart, do you think either of them was comfortable with what was going on? for me, it is a NO. we don't need this modern day SLAVERY anymore

so tell us what was going on?

4 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by DauraDullardo(m): 11:17am On Feb 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
Why should they force her to put that rag on her head? Her person and whatever she stands for has been completely abused by the Islamists.
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by emmyblackky(m): 11:24am On Feb 29, 2016
a1solution:
many things wrong with it. we are Nigerians and we should be proud of our culture & traditions anywhere in the world.
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by eleojo23: 11:25am On Feb 29, 2016
Why is Buhari standing behind her like that? Like a body guard.
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by emmyblackky(m): 11:25am On Feb 29, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Why should they force her to put that rag on her head? Her person and whatever she stands for has been completely abused by the Islamists.

true talk my bro. this modern day slavery must stop
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by emmyblackky(m): 11:27am On Feb 29, 2016
eleojo23:
Why is Buhari standing behind her like that? Like a body guard.
i guess the President was also forced to stand behind her to ensure she signed the document.
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by emmyblackky(m): 11:28am On Feb 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

inferiority complex written all over their faces
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by derrick333(m): 11:40am On Feb 29, 2016
lekkie073:
I dey fast jare .....grin
thanks for ur concern....

shocked ramadan don start ni?? sad
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by derrick333(m): 11:44am On Feb 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Nna ,leav op oo,if persn no eat sleep NA so so jonzing him go de jonz wen him wake-up
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by lekkie073(m): 11:49am On Feb 29, 2016
derrick333:

shocked ramadan don start ni?? sad
have any idea what is called 'lent'

I have a feeling dat u r a Christian but still don't know that we r in lent period cool
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by fistonati(m): 12:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
With what I can see, buhari be like.... I hope they like the Ragtag's she's wearing, I hope what she's saying will make dem gv us the money because Nigerians may not vote for me again, I hope ur boss like and understand what she's saying.

BUT!!!!!!! Don't blame the woman, she's wearing that Tag for her pocket bit her pastors will be like.. KEMI, why do u wear dt thing because of Arab money? And KEMI will say if I don't, it will affect my Tithe in d church.

1 Like

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 29, 2016
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by demo4ril97(m): 3:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
Arabians
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 3:45pm On Feb 29, 2016
Most useless op I have read, why don't you get the documents signed and show us the slavery?

1 Like

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by obailala(m): 5:42pm On Feb 29, 2016
DauraDullardo:
Did she tell you that she was forced to put it?... Did she complain to you she was forced to put a cloth/scarf over her head? What is wrong with a person deciding to respect the culture of her hosts by putting a simple cloth over her head while she's in their house?

Why was she not forced to put the scarf/hijab when she was in UAE signing a similar agreement?

I also suppose Michelle obama was also forced by slavery to use a hijab when she visited Indonesia?... In fact even Barrack obama himself was even forced by slavery to take off his shoes when they walked into a mosque?

Or probably Bill Clinton and G.W Bush were forced by modern day slavery to wear the yamulke caps when they visited Israel?

These wailers sef, is this one supposed to be part of the 'sensible' opposition? For anyone to think there's something wrong in respecting the traditions of others when you visit their lands, such a person must have serious esteem issues.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 5:56pm On Feb 29, 2016
obailala:
Did she tell you that she was forced to put it?... Did she complain to you she was forced to put a cloth/scarf over her head? What is wrong with a person deciding to respect the culture of her hosts by putting a simple cloth over her head while she's in their house?

Why was she not forced to put the scarf/hijab when she was in UAE signing a similar agreement?

I also suppose Michelle obama was also forced by slavery to use a hijab when she visited Indonesia?... In fact even Barrack obama himself was even forced by slavery to take off his shoes when they walked into a mosque?

Or probably Bill Clinton and G.W Bush were forced by modern day slavery to wear the yamulke caps when they visited Israel?

These wailers sef, is this one supposed to be part of the 'sensible' opposition? For anyone to think there's something wrong in respecting the traditions of others when you visit their lands, such a person must have serious esteem issues.

Bros you to get am for sense. Please join me in praying God grant the guy you responded to a fraction of your brain.

3 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by DauraDullardo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
Bros you to get am for sense. Please join me in praying God grant the guy you responded to a fraction of your brain.
This shameless pedophile, child-bride fanatic and child-rapist. I don't engage people with your kind of values. You're a disgrace to civilized society. Like I told you in some other thread.... ISLAMABAD!

Meanwhile.... #FreeEse

1 Like

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by vedaxcool(m): 6:09pm On Feb 29, 2016
DauraDullardo:
I am shameless pedophile and child-rapist. Please don't engage people with my kind of values. I am a disgrace to civilized society. Like I told you in some other thread.... WAILINGMABAD!

K

3 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by DauraDullardo(m): 6:12pm On Feb 29, 2016
vedaxcool:
K
Crap!

#FreeEse
Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 29, 2016
All I have to say is

2 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by obailala(m): 6:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
DauraDullardo:
You're a very sick individual. In the first instance, it is quite glaring that the head cover is completely out of sync with her dress. Which means that it was improvised. Which means she didn't plan for it, she didn't make any arrangements for it and ultimately she was compelled to find a head cover. Her body language says it all. Pictures don't lie.

I don't have a problem if she chooses to cover her hair... I have a problem if SHE IS MADE TO COVER HER HAIR!
And you can swear on you life that she was made to cover her hair under duress?... I suppose you were there with her and Buhari in Qatar to be so sure of this? Your case is clearly worse than I thought.

7 Likes

Re: Are We Going Back To The Days Of Slavery? (photo) by DauraDullardo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
obailala:
And you can swear on you life that she was made to cover her hair under duress?... I suppose you were there with her and Buhari in Qatar to be so sure of this? Your case is clearly worse than I thought.
If only you can remove the veil of party support and affiliation, you will begin to see things as they really are. You can choose to believe whatever you want... But the truth is that pictures don't lie. Look closely at the attire of other foreign diplomats who wore veils and tell me what you observe.

Funny-looking improvised veil....Is she the Minister of Finance or the Chief Justice Of The Federation?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Noticed This On The N200 Note? / Atiku Disgraced And Humiliated During His Town Hall Meeting In America / Edo Assembly Crisis: Police Urge Aggrieved Parties To Seek Legal Redress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.