Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. (2454 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. / Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2014
1. The only thing he wants from you is sex,
After
Cumming he will be gone. He will only sweet
talk you again when he needs some sex.
2. He can spend a day with you touring
beautiful
places but at the end of the day he will go back
to his
wife and kids who will be missing him.
3. He is never going to leave his kids and wife
because of you. He will only be fooling you all
the time with words like “I will marry you, I will
build for
you a house, I will buy for you land, I will take
you to
the driving school, I will buy for you a posh car”
and
many more different lies.
4. Keep it in your minds that you’re not the only
one
he sleeps with apart from his wife. If he can
cheat on his wife with you then can’t he cheat
on you with
some other lady? Seriously he does. He spends
his
time and money on other babes just like the
way he
does with you.
5. He really loves his wife that is why he
married her,
he can’t divorce her and he can’t marry you.
You are just his side dish to take off his stress.
So his loving
you is for fun and temporary.
6. He will dump you after using you for some
other
fresh babe; he won’t fulfill what he promised
you.
Those will be lies that he told you just to soften
your
heart and to get what he wanted.
7. Getting pregnant won’t fully trap him; He has
his
real kids and wife at home that he can show to
the
friends and relatives. You and your kids will be
hidden.
8. His property and money are his, children and
his
wife. It’s very hard to get a share on his
property.
9. You will never be part of his future, so stop
wasting your time and energy. Cease serving
your
body to him because he gives you some money,
because he promised you something.
10. A real lady works hard and gets her own
money,
pays her bills and a man with a lot of dime
should just be a BONUS. Be wise dear Ladies.
Get out of that
sexual network. Stop wasting your time with
married men.
Love guys of your level who have true love for
you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2014
You think this will change their mindset?
Gold diggers#
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Xavier9ja(m): 2:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
why should u tink of dating a married man in d first place?
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 2:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
urhoboman:
You think this will change their mindset?
Gold diggers#
I pray it does
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2014
Xavier9ja:

I just wonder
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
Xavier9ja:
you should refer the question to those who are currently dating on of them or have at one time. as for me I have no clue.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Xavier9ja(m): 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2014
joshbouy:

you should refer the question to those who are currently dating on of them or have at one time. as for me I have no clue.
the question is for the ladies. Thank you!
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Xavier9ja(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

I just wonder
u see am like that too abi?
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 07, 2014
Most girls know all dis yet they wont stop dating married men.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2014
one I met in my stay in school, said she's just doing it for the money only. that she has to support herself and all. I tried convincing her to stop, and she told me that if I agree to pay her allowance, house rent that she would stop . na So I opt out o.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2014
one I met in my stay in school, said she's just doing it for the money only. that she has to support herself and all. I tried convincing her to stop, and she told me that if I agree to pay her allowance, house rent that she would stop . na So I opt out o, cause me no get that kin money.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
mizzkeji44:
Most girls know all dis yet they wont stop dating married men.
maybe it's an obsession then
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by dozieinspired: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

I just wonder
me sef i wonder, but some girls especially those in the uni prefer married men cos of the money

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
joshbouy:

maybe it's an obsession then

it couldn't be an obsession , its just their choice and sometimes the pressure could be very high.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by dozieinspired: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

it couldn't be an obsession , its just. their choose and sometimes the pressure could be very high.
yea but they can overcome the pressure by finding single loaded guys who could even marry them
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

it couldn't be an obsession , its just. their choose and sometimes the pressure could be very high.
while some don't even have a choice, sometimes I just wish I could do some thing bout these things, cause I know a quite few of them. the highest I can do for now is pray for them.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2014
dozieinspired:
yea but they can overcome the pressure by finding single loaded guys who could even marry them

Its not easy to find a loaded guy lol but still at that , do they really need one? I've meant a few girls who saw themselves through school .
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by dozieinspired: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

Its not easy to find a loaded guy lol but still at that , do they really need one? I've meant a few girls who saw themselves through school .
u know some girls can be quite lazy and instead of them causing ps for married women they could as well enter the marriage competition with single ladies
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
joshbouy:

while some don't even have a choice, sometimes I just wish I could do some thing bout these things, cause I know a quite few of them. the highest I can do for now is pray for them.

they all have a choice , their worse excuse could be they don't have money or they just like it but they all have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by fuckshit: 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
FÜCKING nice one OP; one will only FÜCKING hope one will apply wisdom in this FÜCKING matter; just as you FÜCKING concluded:

Be wise dear Ladies.
Get out of that
married men.
Love guys of your level who have true love for
you

this is one FÜCKING good advice grin grin
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
fuckshit:
FÜCKING nice one OP; one will only FÜCKING hope one will apply wisdom in this FÜCKING matter; just as you FÜCKING concluded:

this is one FÜCKING good advice grin grin
Lol, you funny man. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
dozieinspired:
u know some girls can be quite lazy and instead of them causing ps for married women they could as well enter the marriage competition with single ladies

Is there really a competition for marriage or am the one not seeing it? Every lady has a potential husband out there its just for her to fish him out .

I won't really agree that they're the one causing problem for married women because the men have their blame.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

Is there really a competition for marriage or am the one not seeing it? Every lady has a potential husband out there its just for her to fish him out .

I won't really agree that they're the one causing problem for married women because the men have their blame.
marriage sometimes scares me, with the rate of infidelity on the up rise. and all these young gals no dey help matter. it takes a great deal of self control to stick with a partner for life, without cheating.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by dozieinspired: 3:59pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

no i just men they shld enter the marriage market and men sef na wa una no fit take eye see woman , it is not our fault shaa it is the way we were wired
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 07, 2014
joshbouy:

marriage sometimes scares me, with the rate of infidelity on the up rise. and all these young gals no dey help matter. it takes a great deal of self control to stick with a partner for life, without cheating.

lol, it scares me to and in fact a lot , but their are still good and decent girls out there.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by dozieinspired: 4:02pm On Nov 07, 2014
dozieinspired:
no i just men they shld enter the marriage market and men sef na wa una no fit take eye see woman , it is not our fault shaa it is the way we were wired
though am working on myself not to be easily tempted by ladies especially when i resume in uniben next year , by God's grace i will concentrate on my studies and make first class(no bi by mouth)
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by or3gon: 4:10pm On Nov 07, 2014
nice one OP. but na both ways O! Guys should equally leave married women alone; Guys should keep their distance.
As you admonished ladies i will do same for the guys.

Be wise dear Guys
Get out of that
married women.
Love ladies of your level who have true love for
you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2014
dozieinspired:

Then whose fault ? There's something called self control joor

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 07, 2014
Op,nice writeup u've got up dere,bt do u think ladies that date married men actually cares abt dis ur points of urz??,they av their motives of dating them.
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by dozieinspired: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2014
Elantracey:

Then whose fault ? There's something called self control joor
yah that is what am working on and i think most men should work on it. thank God @18 i am still a virgin though i have been tempted but God has kept me and i hope to be a virgin till i get married especially as am about to enter the so called notorious uniben
Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
dozieinspired:
yah that is what am working on and i think most men should work on it. thank God @18 i am still a virgin though i have been tempted but God has kept me and i hope to be a virgin till i get married especially as am about to enter the so called notorious uniben

I see, you can't do it on your own sha except you have the love of God in you and there's nothing notorious about uniben , its just a school you'll go to and in four , five years you're out , it all depends on you , your determination and zeal .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This. by joshbouy(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2014
dozieinspired:
Lol, na our configuration be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Your Hands Touch The Most? / How Many Times In A Month Should A Guy Have Sex? / Hi, I'm A Shy Guy And I Came To Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.