Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State (4475 Views)

No More Automatic Tickets For Governors, Senators, Reps – PDP / 2015: PDP Rules Out Automatic Tickets For NASS Members / Court Of Appeal Sacks 2 Senators, 8 House Of Rep. Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by patrickmuf(m): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2014
Nctrice:
This is a Big joke! There is no way that can happen
Hehehe You see the man you me to vote for? A bloody desperado...
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by pentagonal: 8:32am On Nov 08, 2014
pazienza:

When i think of Muritala and Buhari, the picture i see is that of two rabid Igbo haters, rulers of years past, whose failure is manifested in abysmal power generating and distributing capacity of Nigeria today, poor road infrastructures, lack of industries, unemployment,impoverished masses,etc.

Nigeria of those days reminds me of Cameroun of today, it was as if the people were docile and ignorant of the failures of those govts, there were less power supply those days, but no one complained, it would appear that the suppressive nature of those govt was responsible for that.

But in GEJ, Nigerians have a listening president, with no form of suppression, and like caged people, the freedom is intoxicating them, it is as if they have selective amnesia,and would now attribute all the wrongs they had been subjected to by their previous rulers to GEJ.

your mental craze is laughable. get history book and cure your Kilimanjaro sized ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by omenka(m): 8:34am On Nov 08, 2014
wbankz:
So that useless smart adeyemi from kogi west iz returning to the senate for d 3rd term? shocked shocked shocked
Not necessarily. He can be voted out by his constituency.
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 08, 2014
omenka:
And you whose sense of reasoning is not beclouded by "love" for GEJ and PDP have your signature as "Dr. Goodluck E. Jonathan... President of Nigeria, 2010 - 2019.", when we are yet to see 2015. Clap for yourself Oponu!

And what has my personal signature got to do with the senseless comment you posted earlier? You implied that PDP conceding its party ticket to senators was tantamount to denying Nigerians their right to choose their leaders (what are elections for, then?). That's the issue here, in case you want to play smart. Rather than admit your idiocy and keep quiet, you chose to retort foolishly.

Can you now see that 'oponu-ism' runs in your blood? Rétarded APC bumpkins.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by pazienza(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:

your mental craze is laughable. get history book and cure your Kilimanjaro sized ignorance.

Thanks. Perhaps, my own history book is different from yours.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by pentagonal: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2014
pazienza:

Thanks. Perhaps, my own history book is different from yours.

yes of course you have been brainwash by the propaganda and ishebe et al.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by Franzeez(m): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:

you are a slimy scallywag sired by shkepe happy apenoid. if anyone in your family tree cross to a develop country in there lifetime. you will know how your life, existence and patrimony have been exchange for the lavish lifestyle of this thieves. since you are stuck in that hellhole, you will always be a happy, unreasonable slave till you go six feet below. good for your worthless, aimless, purposeless life dingbat.

Nice one again, u are trying, but u and your family will never be a chairman talkless of a president, my dad is a previous member of the senate...
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by pentagonal: 9:03am On Nov 08, 2014
Franzeez:

Nice one again, u are trying, but u and your family will never be a chairman talkless of a president, my dad is a previous member of the senate...

who give a fvck what your dad or generation is/was. unlike your family living on the country patrimony. my folks strive and work hard for their greens diligently. now fvck off my mentions and go give yo momma heady. when the country get back to her feet, you, your thieving father will be given the French cake vs bread treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by fr3do(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:

you are the one that is crazy, the person you quoted spoke in such an organised manner, you are just barking like a hyena on heat.
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by pentagonal: 9:19am On Nov 08, 2014
fr3do:

you are the one that is crazy, the person you quoted spoke in such an organised manner, you are just barking like a hyena on heat.

accursed it's a taboo for me to jawjaw with brainless trisomy patient. fvck off and go sing an ode to the apes that curse the biosphere with your miserable birth, killing em self in recognition of the evil of conceiving you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by pentagonal: 9:22am On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by maestroferddi: 9:32am On Nov 08, 2014
omenka:
And out the window again goes the people's right to choose their leaders simply because ONE MAN is so desperate to get what he wants!!!

I really pity Nigerians.
Is that all you can say?

I can feel your disappointment. All scaremongers, prophets of doom, carpetbaggers and armchair opportunists who rolled out drums prematurely celebrating the disintegration of PDP have once again been made to look preposterous.

Give it to PDP, they always come out of most crises stronger and more robust.
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by omenka(m): 9:35am On Nov 08, 2014
pro01:

And what has my personal signature got to do with the senseless comment you posted earlier? You implied that PDP conceding its party ticket to senators was tantamount to denying Nigerians their right to choose their leaders (what are elections for, then?). That's the issue here, in case you want to play smart. Rather than admit your idiocy and keep quiet, you chose to retort foolishly.

Can you now see that 'oponu-ism' runs in your blood? Rétarded APC bumpkins.
Ok. Since you asked for it, let me educate you a little. The just concluded ward congresses were meant to elect what we call "delegates". These delegates choose the parties' flag bearers in these elections in what is called "primaries". Now, by "conceding tickets", what they are saying is that the delegates and the primaries are absolutely inconsequential in the selection (election) process "denying them the right to choose their candidates"!!

Now, you can gnaw on this while you make a fine print of the rubbish you typed above, roll it up like foil paper, and then shove it deep into your rectum!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by maestroferddi: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:
it's now clear to every sane person that this gej is the most clueless creature on the milky way. the politicians are aware of his desperation and naivety, little wonder everyone is cutting a deal from the scumbag. the fiddlestick will be burn on the stake to appease the gods in saner climes.
What point are you exactly labouring to make?

You sound like a malcontent so may we know your grouse?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by fairheven: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:

I thought your folks have promise to vote the clueless dolt 99.999% come 2015.
Which ppl if I may ask?
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by Franzeez(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2014
pentagonal:

who give a fvck what your dad or generation is/was. unlike your family living on the country patrimony. my folks strive and work hard for their greens diligently. now fvck off my mentions and go give yo momma heady. when the country get back to her feet, you, your thieving father will be given the French cake vs bread treatment.

But at least we attained a high level..... Go and die fool, u will never attain chairmanship talkless of president, who cares about u# fvck ur mamas ass!
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by pentagonal: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2014
Franzeez:

But at least we attained a high level..... Go and die fool, u will never attain chairmanship talkless of president, who cares about u# fvck ur mamas ass!

bwahhhhhha high level yet you are hustling to promote a failed music on twitter. abeg go commit harakiri Japanese airmen world war 2 styled. little wonder you epitomise all the negativity pastors curse out every Sunday.
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by msmon(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
courage54:
It is easier said than done! Will they ask those governors to forgo their own senatorial ambition? I see crises in PDP.
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by Adminisher: 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
pazienza:

The problem with Nigeria isn't that of GEJ. Remove GEJ and he would still be replaced by another elite. Leave GEJ alone.

GEJ is the worst President in history. He is not showing leadership and hawking the senate seats in order to secure his own unchallenged adoption by the party means he is a clueless acceptor of the current political order. We need somebody like Obasanjo, Buhari, Amaechi. Somebody who is stubborn and ready to crash everything down to rebuild it. Each Senator earns $1milion. That is Nigeria's money or maybe Niger delta's money if you like to think of it that way, so why should babies be running around naked covered by flies in Nembe town (100,000 barrels per day) whilst Senators are sleeping with three girls a day in Abuja?. Is that a country and who should be taking the leadership to change it?.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by Adminisher: 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
pazienza:

The truth is that Nigeria had never in her history,had a president better than GEJ. This is the honest truth, even though GEJ himself is not exactly living up expectations too.

This is the problem with SE Nigerian youth. I assume you are one of them. Nigeria is being stolen from under you and you are waxing tribalistic. GEJ is the most un-emancipated human being alive. The man has never rocked any boat, never fought for anything, probably never disagreed with anything. A mere 'uncle Tom' for the same forces that have stolen you blind for decades yet you are praising him because he has Ebele and Azikiwe in his names. He is the South South agent of the cabal, he has never fought for the South South or the South East. Je is definitely not a Sara Wiwa or Adaka Boro. Yet tribalism and the spirit of vengeance very Biafra will not let you see the truth. Calling him the best President..that is a joke. You don't know what the word means because you can't look back past the IBB, Abacha and Yaradua regimes.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by KwoiZabo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2014
networkrecharg:
Why not compare the two stadia built rather than all this childish rants..

AKWA IBOM STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM
¤ location ------ Uyo(urban area).
¤ sitting capacity------30,000.
¤ All - natural grass.
¤ high-tech floodlights.
¤ 36 emergency exits.
¤ vip lounges.
¤ two video boards with screens placed under the roof of the curves at opposite angles (north and south).
¤ cost -------- N 39.8 billion naira.

RIVERS STATE SPORTS COMPLEX/STADIUM

¤ location --------igwuruta-ali(rural area).
¤ sitting capacity ------40,000.
¤ Aquatic centre of two olympic size swimming and diving pools.
¤ 25 emergency exits.
¤ two football training pitch.
¤ two volley ball pitch.
¤ two basketball court.
¤ two tennis court.
¤ two badminton pitch.
¤ two handball pitch.
¤ two indoor sports hall.
¤ 500 public toilet.
¤ hostels and Administrative buildings.
¤ cost ---------- N 31billion naira.
Compare and contrast!!!
Guy so you mean say Uyo stadium no get toilet. Haba angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by armadeo(m): 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
courage54:
It is easier said than done! Will they ask those governors to forgo their own senatorial ambition? I see crises in PDP.

Of course not. The deal was automatic tickets for 2 senators per state. There are 3 senators in a state. Lets assume PDP rules the senate in the state then it means 3 seats to return.

The gov gets one the other two get automatic returns. The person who should unsheathe his sword is the one who comes from the same senatorial zone with the governor.
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by mikolo80: 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2014
jeffizy:
I thought it should be about 'fresh air'.
Why does Nigerian Politics favor recycling of already rusty old boys?
COS There are no challengers
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by Kayceo2010: 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Hmm.. This Jona of a man is starting to disgust me. Am from Enugu and I tell you, if he is trying to prevent the wish of the people, then, this man is not it. And I beg my Governor, Sullivan, if this will prevent him from going for us to decamp to another party. I don't understand this man again. Is he there for his selfish reason or to serve his people. Don't make me say Sai Buhari.

You can check my previous comments..
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by kskpoundz(m): 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Is that the best he can do? He should give them a life ticket to the sit if its their father property
Re: Jonathan Bows To Pressure, Offers Automatic Tickets To 2 Senators Per State by msmon(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2014
We have to get off this syndrome of 'our leader has talk'.
jeffizy:
I thought it should be about 'fresh air'.
Why does Nigerian Politics favor recycling of already rusty old boys?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Decree No 2 And 4 / The Halliburton Case And Corruption In Nigeria / BREAKING: Nigerians Stoned, Beat Politician Spotted In Austria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.