Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! (5560 Views)

Help.. I Get Tired And Lose Interest In People Easily, / Ashamed And Tired Of Being A Virgin... / I Get Tired Of Girls & Relationship Easily, Is Anything Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by SkinnyDude(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2014
i get tired of people easily, and i think it's not normal. i will be all over the person, calling him or her every 24/7, hanging out with them. but after some weeks, the fire starts going off. and i start avoiding them.

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by santanamimi(f): 7:02am On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:
i get tired of people easily, and i think it's not normal. i will be all over the person, calling him or her every 24/7, hanging out with them. but after some weeks, the fire starts going off. and i start avoiding them.
You are not alone.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by DesChyko: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2014
You easily get bored. That's all.. Use your quiet times to develop yourself intellectually.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by thrizzle(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2014
It's normal but soon you'll find someone you can't get bored of
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2014
DesChyko:
You easily get bored. That's all.. Use your quiet times to develop yourself intellectually.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by SkinnyDude(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2014
DesChyko:
like reading intellectual books?
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by overhypedsteve(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2014
Mine is worse. I just don't know how to tolerate people. You re either perfect or i don't care. And i just want that to change cus it is beginning to affect my relationship privately and publicly.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by DesChyko: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:

Books, yes.. But not just books.. Arts and skills as well.
People who easily get bored have the initiative to always make a difference. Creativity lies in abundnace within them and their desire to learn new things make them seek new playgrounds always.
But this energy doesn't last forever. That's why it must be used when present.

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 8:53am On Nov 08, 2014
Chai.....I been think say them dey do me for village. I will collect contact, chat up with a girl until she starts to fall in love, only for me to wake up next morning and purposely delete all the contacts on my phone including my Mum and dad.

8 Likes

Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by overhypedsteve(m): 9:03am On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:

boss that will only sink him further into his problems. That is even the source of mine, there was a time i started an anti-social personality and i spent most of my time running researches and reading materials on international politics and jurisprudence. Boss that made me so far ahead of the normal people around me that i couldn't accept a normal silly conversation anymore i became this serious " learned" person that only talks to people nobody would talk to you cus they believe you know everything. Just too sad. This days i meet people discussing politics, i enter the conversation and the whole place becomes quiet as if a lecture is going on. Just too sad men. The only people i can enjoy a nice intellectual discussion with are the guys over there in the foreign affairs section and some of my colleague in my department.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Crocz(m): 9:13am On Nov 08, 2014
Everybody with his own P cheesy

Mine is that I don't "miss" anybody or anything ever in my life, it's a feeling that I've never experienced...it's not because I don't have people I care much about but "miss" them? Never happened...so when my gf says she's missing me, I just be like "sorry but I don't"...ofcourse I said it in my mind

Pls anybody know how to activate this feeling?...I just wanna feel what people feels! sad

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:
I thought i was the only suffering from dis.
My friends call me "one minute love".
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Oahray: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Lol. I think it's related to mood/emotion swings common in teenagers and young adults, from one extreme to another. Try to look beyond the superficial when you meet people, and try not to get too close too quickly, else it would remain easy come easy go.

I'm like the exact opposite of you. Most people I know are mere acquaintances (in my books), though some may think they are in friendship zone. Only a few eventually move in. Quality over quantity for me.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Emmysteve(m): 9:42am On Nov 08, 2014
Woow. I don't think I have issue regarding this. I hardly collect people's number except i have the intention of asking something later on.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Thavik(m): 9:43am On Nov 08, 2014
overhypedsteve:
boss that will only sink him further into his problems. That is even the source of mine, there was a time i started an anti-social personality and i spent most of my time running researches and reading materials on international politics and jurisprudence. Boss that made me so far ahead of the normal people around me that i couldn't accept a normal silly conversation anymore i became this serious " learned" person that only talks to people nobody would talk to you cus they believe you know everything. Just too sad. This days i meet people discussing politics, i enter the conversation and the whole place becomes quiet as if a lecture is going on. Just too sad men. The only people i can enjoy a nice intellectual discussion with are the guys over there in the foreign affairs section and some of my colleague in my department.
wow bro, that's some deep shi, ur now a robot
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Oahray: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
Thavik:
wow bro, that's some deep shi, ur now a robot
lmao grin
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by BreezyRita(f): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2014
overhypedsteve:

Yes.... You've been so immersed you've lost touch with humanity......
Happens to most if not all melancholics.....
Happens to me. But not this extreme.. I lose interest too. But I try to keep up, be in touch, even if I don't want to..... I know I've got to.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by skyladon22(f): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:

You must be an introvert i guess
Find time to hang out more. You need extroverts around esp your gf
Dont always stay alone. I dont support the idea of reading or doing researches like someone suggested
This will make you more bored.
If you have anything bothering you just try to share it instead of keeping it to yourself
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by clara472: 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by dee1wolex(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just chill dear...the right person is coming ur way.......i was like u until i met dis very young lady.....shes jst d kinda person i want...alwys smart on all issues...crazy,funny...noone can ever get tired of her....
Lik i said..free ur mind...that singular person mad to fit into ur key will soon be around.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by austine4real(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:
same wt me..its even affectin my relatshp& ppl do say i am mean/dnt av a heart/dnt care,just av 2 pretend da i do..
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by SkinnyDude(m): 3:06pm On Nov 08, 2014
skyladon22:

You must be an introvert i guess
Find time to hang out more. You need extroverts around esp your gf
Dont always stay alone. I dont support the idea of reading or doing researches like someone suggested
This will make you more bored.
If you have anything bothering you just try to share it instead of keeping it to yourself
yes, i'm an introvert. my female friend (we are not dating, just friends) is an extrovert. she gets alot of attention from guys. wears too much make-up and wears hot leggings. am not comfortable with that, and i have started avoiding her.

and yes, i have so many things bothering me..
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by skyladon22(f): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:
yes, i'm an introvert. my female friend (we are not dating, just friends) is an extrovert. she gets alot of attention from guys. wears too much make-up and wears hot leggings. am not comfortable with that, and i have started avoiding her.

and yes, i have so many things bothering me..

Okay i understand you

Do you like her as in really want to be with her? grin
If you do, can you boldly tell her you want to be more than her friend? She may want more than friendship from you because most unlike charges attract
If she accepts your proposal, tell her what you like about her and she can do to make you happy. stylishly tell her to reduce her make up. This shouldnt be immediately she accepts.

If you dntr like her and she doesnt want to be more than a friend, let her out of your life

Whatever maybe bothering you, please let it out. You deserve to be happy in life instead of stressing yourself with unnecessary issues
Dont worry be happy and all will be well
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by SkinnyDude(m): 3:19pm On Nov 08, 2014
overhypedsteve:
Mine is worse. I just don't know how to tolerate people. You re either perfect or i don't care. And i just want that to change cus it is beginning to affect my relationship privately and publicly.
same here. thats the reason why i decided not to have a room mate here in school.
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by SkinnyDude(m): 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2014
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Chai.....I been think say them dey do me for village. I will collect contact, chat up with a girl until she starts to fall in love, only for me to wake up next morning and purposely delete all the contacts on my phone including my Mum and dad.
guy your own na spiritual oh! my parents are the main source of my happiness. i cant get tired of them. i forbid it!
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by SkinnyDude(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
skyladon22:

Okay i understand you

Do you like her as in really want to be with her? grin
If you do, can you boldly tell her you want to be more than her friend? She may want more than friendship from you because most unlike charges attract
If she accepts your proposal, tell her what you like about her and she can do to make you happy. stylishly tell her to reduce her make up. This shouldnt be immediately she accepts.

If you dntr like her and she doesnt want to be more than a friend, let her out of your life

Whatever maybe bothering you, please let it out. You deserve to be happy in life instead of stressing yourself with unnecessary issues
Dont worry be happy and all will be well

i like her, but i dont know if i want to be with her or not (i'm confused). i cant just let her out of my life. she is a very nice girl. when we did our departmental party, i got drunk and started misbehaving. my so called friends were there laughing. she took me to a safe corner, and helped me. my phone and wallet would have disappeared if not for her intervention. (she didnt really know me then)
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by skyladon22(f): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:

i like her, but i dont know if i want to be with her or not (i'm confused). i cant just let her out of my life. she is a very nice girl. when we did our departmental party, i got drunk and started misbehaving. my so called friends were there laughing. she took me to a safe corner, and helped me. my phone and wallet would have disappeared if not for her intervention. (she didnt really know me then)

Ask her out. She maybe that person you actually need
Try to think about what is really making you to think otherwise
Her way of life or you. Since she is your very good friend try to share some things you are going through with her
If she is a nice girl make her your best friend then
Pele smiley

1 Like

Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by overhypedsteve(m): 4:10pm On Nov 08, 2014
BreezyRita:

Yes.... You've been so immersed you've lost touch with humanity......
Happens to most if not all melancholics.....
Happens to me. But not this extreme.. I lose interest too. But I try to keep up, be in touch, even if I don't want to..... I know I've got to.
we all try to don't we?
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sometimes in life we think we are different only to realise we are not...I also have same problem and aside my siblings,parents and gf; I don't tink I truly like any other person in the world; both friends and other family members
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
short attention span, i call it...i tend to recoil into my shell after adding value to people's lives
Re: I Get Tired Of People Easily. HELP!! by mexzony: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
SkinnyDude:
You are not alone

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Tradition Has Made Our Men Selfish!!!! / I Went To Nigeria To Meet The Man Who Scammed Me / See Why You Should Stay Humble As A Lady (+18) Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.