Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Money Problems And Marriage Trouble - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Money Problems And Marriage Trouble (543 Views)

How The Gift I Innocently Got For My Boss's Daughter Got Me Into Trouble / I Warned My Bro That his girlfriends Big Booty Will Put Him In Trouble / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by argon500: 9:27am On Nov 08, 2014
My marriage problems started after the baby was born. My wife Keji changed permanently. The pregnancy was fine and of course we both needed to adjust, but once Loveth was born, Keji has not been the same loving sweet wife I used to have.

My friends tell me to be patient because she will come around to her old self, that most people have marriage-problems like that, but I feel sort of abandoned by her. In fact, I feel lonely at times and don’t know how to handle it.

Six months ago I lost my job and we are now having money problems beside marriage-problems! Keji is concerning herself totally with the baby and leaves the bills and money problems to me.
I feel that she could also do some job hunting and share the responsibility of providing for the family. It’s really hard to discuss this thing.

I don’t feel happy, is my marriage in trouble now?
Do I have serious marriage-problems? Does anyone recognize these marriage problems stories?
Re: Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by iceberylin(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
This one is strong sad
Re: Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by ogaofficer(m): 9:30am On Nov 08, 2014
Op pls dnt get angry with me o o because i schooled in france. For better for worst. That is the worst coming up you have to endure. Better days ahead in iceberylin voice as e don hijack ftc from me.
Re: Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by ogaofficer(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2014
iceberylin:
This one is strong sad
bROS you do me bad thing o o o, as i dey target that land wey dey close to secreteriat. Mtn Bleep u. By the way which network you dey use?
Re: Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by Icekeeng(m): 9:33am On Nov 08, 2014
iceberylin:
This one is strong sad

Eleyi gidi gan!

1 Like

Re: Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by iceberylin(m): 9:34am On Nov 08, 2014
ogaofficer:
bROS you do me bad thing o o o, as i dey target that land wey dey close to secreteriat. Mtn Bleep u. By the way which network you dey use?
Glo 4G network. ....

No worry sha...better days ahead wink
Re: Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by ogaofficer(m): 9:37am On Nov 08, 2014
iceberylin:

Glo 4G network. ....

No worry sha...better days ahead wink
chai!!! Glo glo of all network, smh for empty hen.
Re: Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by harbibi: 9:40am On Nov 08, 2014
Go get a job (any job for now) and provide for your family and stop waiting for your wife to share your responsibilities with you. She could if she can but right now she has a baby to care for (tend to)! Just stop this and be a man ok? Thats why they say its not easy being a man.

1 Like

Re: Money Problems And Marriage Trouble by Oyodebomide: 9:54am On Nov 08, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Will U Lyk Settling Down With Dis Handsome Men ?? / Choose Between A Calm Relationship And A Hot Relationship / Confused By Women - Here's Some Advice If You Are Stumped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.