Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Why? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why? (807 Views)

Tell Nigerians Why You Took Modu Sheriff To Chad, APC To Jonathan / Northern Leader in LAgos Ask Nigerians Why They Are Not Protesting Against BH / Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 08, 2014
The Nations Economy is drowning and many people that knows it implications are fighting to keep it afloat. This is because they so much love the Nation that they are willing to Sacrifice their wealth to ensure that the Nation stands after the storm.

Dangote group CEO Dangote had to reduce the price of cement to 1000 Naira and dropped to 37th richest in the world from 24th position in just a couple of Nights.

Bua group followed suit and so will many other company's that have the nations interest at heart.

It still baffled me that Nigerians are categorising all these sacrifice as support for President Jonathan. After all the sacrifice, Nigerians why? This question need to be given a thought.

The problem of Nigeria is lack of interest for the Nation which resulted to corruption, segregation and conspiracy. Should Nigerians develop interest for the Nation, they will be moved with fear to do something to sustain the Existence of Nigeria.

Just this morning, there was fire outbreak in a neighbours house. Panics and fear and love moved every body around to fought to put off the fire. I noticed a man who was too afraid to go close to the burning house, with sincerity of heart, he prayed earnestly with tears that the efforts of those fighting the fire should yield result. Finally the fire was quenched and the man eagerly provided chilled water for the hot sweaty neighbours who put off the fire. Mind you he is not a tenant in the affected building but he sacrificed something to help put off the fire because he has interest in the life of the people.

That ocurance was what gave me the idea that the problem of Nigeria is not but lack of interest in the Nation and its people. We can replicate this by creating a fear in our heart knowing that whatever that happened to one can happen to another.

Why the pointing of finger when we can do something to correct an error. Why Nigeria?
Re: Why? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2014
barristerMDGs:
The Nations Economy is drowning and many people that knows it implications are fighting to keep it afloat. This is because they so much love the Nation that they are willing to Sacrifice their wealth to ensure that the Nation stands after the storm.

Dangote group CEO Dangote had to reduce the price of cement to 1000 Naira and dropped to 37th richest in the world from 24th position in just a couple of Nights.

Bua group followed suit and so will many other company's that have the nations interest at heart.

It still baffled me that Nigerians are categorising all these sacrifice as support for President Jonathan. After all the sacrifice, Nigerians why? This question need to be given a thought.

The problem of Nigeria is lack of interest for the Nation which resulted to corruption, segregation and conspiracy. Should Nigerians develop interest for the Nation, they will be moved with fear to do something to sustain the Existence of Nigeria.

Just this morning, there was fire outbreak in a neighbours house. Panics and fear and love moved every body around to fought to put off the fire. I noticed a man who was too afraid to go close to the burning house, with sincerity of heart, he prayed earnestly with tears that the efforts of those fighting the fire should yield result. Finally the fire was quenched and the man eagerly provided chilled water for the hot sweaty neighbours who put off the fire. Mind you he is not a tenant in the affected building but he sacrificed something to help put off the fire because he has interest in the life of the people.

That ocurance was what gave me the idea that the problem of Nigeria is not but lack of interest in the Nation and its people. We can replicate this by creating a fear in our heart knowing that whatever that happened to one can happen to another.

Why the pointing of finger when we can do something to correct an error. Why Nigeria?

Dangote? Really?
Re: Why? by Dreyl(m): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2014
sad
Re: Why? by brownlord: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2014
barristerMDGs:

And what was your own contribution? snapping picture on your dp and writing on your pm " fire things " i guess

1 Like

Re: Why? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2014
brownlord:

And what was your own contribution? snapping picture on your dp and writing on your pm " fire things " i guess

Guy you hash o. I did not see any picture in the thread.

Anyway, the thread is sentimental but true.

1 Like

Re: Why? by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2014
brownlord:

Hmm. If I was taking snapshot of the scenario, I would have created a thread for that and post the picture there. Voice cannot be hid, not when it is loud and cracked. In the midst of finding water and pouring in the detergent from every house nearby, you can't but notice a lot of things. Houses that you will need special permission to enter in was left open for people to run in at will to get water. Is that not a big sacrifice?
You really can't but notice a lot of things during an emergency.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2014
Dreyl:
sad

Thank you for your understanding. It will be alright.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2014
I am still asking, why?
Re: Why? by abila122: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
ok
Re: Why? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 08, 2014
abila122:
ok
I am not telling a story. I am asking a question.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
barristerMDGs:

I am not telling a story. I am asking a question.
How does that affect theprice of garri in the market.I remember when this was apopular saying on Nairaland.
Re: Why? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2014
Never heard that. Im simply new.

(1) (Reply)

FULL TEXT Of President Jonathan’s Declaration Speech / PHOTOS: Former VP Atiku Abubakar Met Former President Olusegun Obasanjo / Court Papers In Suit On Jonathan’s Eligibility Have Been Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.