Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (78519 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by kings11ng(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
littlemistress:
Moral of the story: When you persevere., you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff. Good things comes to those who wait. Beautiful couple.., quite inspiring. smiley.
if u believe this story... then I wonder what happened to ur logical faculty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by freecocoa(f): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2014
annawhite:
free cocoa so glad to see # what happen to the gang? Idowu,iya etc
idowu is still around mumuing as usual grin, I haven't seen Iya for a while, it's good to have you here.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by jude33084(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
And the deflowered ones will be like, "virginity is overrated"

It doesn't make a good wife wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by mesoade(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
jude33084:

It doesn't make a good wife wink
yes but most are

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Crispels(m): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by littlemistress: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2014
kings11ng:
if u believe this story... then I wonder what happened to ur logical faculty
. That you don't believe the story is not my business. Concerning my logical faculty., I'll deal better than trade words with you. You've been noticed.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by fapcrook(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Walahi, i put all effort to read the story, but its too long. Any story that is too long on NL, i dont always read
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Chinom(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
Did'nt read the entire story. But 'waiting till your wedding night' is so 1920. It has absolutely no advantage today. It could even backfire. Both guy and babe should know what they are getting way before the wedding. I could marry a girl who slept with me on the first date if i had the night of my life with her. No big deal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by mzhorlah(f): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2014
She is cute...... grin
This is a lesson for ladies,wait till your wedding night cheesy grin

May the good Lord bless your unions

To all ye criticizers,yu never could tell how God works wonders

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by crowniran(m): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Biolagurl:
So shud we start running nw?Story 4 d gods abeg undecided
abi nau...but are u a virgin..oya lets talk,but if u dn marry were u married as a virgin??

then i will knw may be we gonna runsad!
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by godman01(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Biolagurl:
So shud we start running nw?Story 4 d gods abeg undecided
We understand your situation.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Oduduwaboy(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2014
Father Zeus, thank you for this story. angels? heaven? muslim converted to christianity? all because somebody's hymen needed to be broken! na wa for nairaland o! wetin man pikin no go see for inside this obodo naijiria sef?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by humbleme99(f): 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Stillfire:
I would be more impressed if the guy was a virgin.
. I tell you. I smell lies in the vaseline phase. And for that angel apearance, hmmmm I comment my reserve grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by teezy01(m): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
beeevan:

Thank you! If virgins and LovePeddler*s are crying about distressed marriages alike, what's the big catch? She should have waited for at least 5yrs before giving us the tutorial.

Preserving the maiden hood shouldn't be about men, it should about you and how you want it so you don't get disappointed when he doesn't treat you like some pricey jewel.
both of did not even note her subject,which is why virginity should be kept before marriage .just can't find dat part of the question answered .
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Olaone1: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
Oniro osi, that girl undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Skybaby: 10:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
[quote author=EfemenaXY post=27832493]Daft story.

I've lost count of how many times she died and went to heaven to chat with the heavenly beings over a cup of tea.
Hehehehehehe....... No be small thing oo, my belle won burst wt laughter for here ooo. For a whole one year + person dey go heaven come back? She suppose don bcom one of d angels now:p

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Austin234(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Very inspiring i must say but too early to be on social media. I wish d couple happy married life. May d gud Lord continue to uphold dis vision in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by lordnammy(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
zeb04:
I hope the guy was a virgin too coz Me no understand the story at all.
hw will you understand? When you ve given yours to niggas before your birth
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by rolabell(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Father Zeus, thank you for this story. angels? heaven? muslim converted to christianity? all because somebody's hymen needed to be broken! na wa for nairaland o! wetin man pikin no go see for inside this obodo naijiria sef?
no be small thing ooo...the story was directed by Teco Benson, a corporate pictures production, marketed by Bellanaija, no 9, Iweka road Onitsha......did I mention that the script was from heaven grin
Oduduwaboy:
no be small thing ooo...the story was directed by Teco Benson, a corporate pictures production, marketed by Bellanaija, no 9, Iweka road Onitsha......did I mention that the script was from heaven

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by bluegrey: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tooooooooooo muuuuuuuch detail about your personal life! Haba!
What happened to privacy?
It means she talks a lot in real life.

We appreciate u trying to advocate d message of virgin till wedding nite, but absolutely no need going into all dt detail about ur husband, ur visions, and of course about ur S.EX life. Dt is oh so personal.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by yemivictor: 11:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Stillfire:

Power over you! Jesus has redeemed us from the curses.
Headship in christianity is a spiritual thing.
But since men refuse to go to church and be a spiritual lead, the mantle has been taken away from them! cool
Like the way God took away the kingdom from Saul! cool
Every church you go to there are more women than men!
More women for headship! cheesy

What sort of rubbish talk is this?!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by basille(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
Busari you did a good job by keeping your virginity. But this story is complete hokum!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by millionboi(m): 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Story4 d Gods.....any prove?picture showin wen she ws divin*or 4get it,
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by yemivictor: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
justwise:

grin grin grin the one on the left has had it....no virgin there

Buhahahahaha......how can you tell?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by ruffplay: 12:02am On Nov 10, 2014
U nor see any virgin angel for heaven make u marry?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by yemivictor: 12:06am On Nov 10, 2014
Orikinla:

There are more virgins in Nigeria than any other country in the world.

How u take know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by onyeuka: 12:12am On Nov 10, 2014
So I finally read all this bullshit

story to the gods

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by bosun11(m): 1:21am On Nov 10, 2014
reading that epistle is serious LONGTIN but from the comments...the dude is a muslim and she got married as a virgin and am sure their marriage is still fresh...IMO...she should have waited for a long time..say 5-10 years before making her private life public......only if her husband was a virgin too...shikena !!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Bwaal(m): 2:22am On Nov 10, 2014
lair wen did heaven become lagos goin dier every night i hate diz so call s.u
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by ChynoBEATS: 2:39am On Nov 10, 2014
MrsBreezy:
She's so beautiful
cheesy we knw na..... Pls explain the whole write up 2me ......cos I couldn't read em.. It's 2lonq.... N I hate long stories :\
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 10, 2014
All that fluff aside, this lady wanted to abstain from sex till marriage, and she did. Why the judgement?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Having Sex With Sister’s Husband Exposed By His Girlfriend / Nigerian Bride & Groom Hold Each Others Private Parts In Wedding Videos & Photos / My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.