Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story (78443 Views)

This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by beeevan: 6:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
datalossvictim1:

Preach!!!! The exact thing I said to a friend shocked minute the pricey jewel and maiden hood lol grin

grin tell herooo!!!
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Vivipop(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Only if the guy is a virgin will there be any "inspiration" here for people who actually care enough to get inspiration from such stories.

Me? I'mma get up on that horse and grind it hard to see if it's what I need, I can't take the risk, I no wan come back to create thread for NL after 2 months of marriage.

Hehehehe grin, what a script, angel took you plenty times to haven to go and meet the lord, chei! grin

The woman wey give vaseline as gift never hear of ky jelly abi na gel ni? cheesy

Ndia ga egbu nmadu with all these their stories one day.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by emmymdk: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Story for the gods
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by KLand(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Only if the guy is a virgin will there be any "inspiration" here for people who actually care enough to get inspiration from such stories.

Me? I'mma get up on that horse and grind it hard to see if it's what I need, I can't take the risk,.....

Let me ask you, how many horses will get up on and grind before you find the right one? Pls don't sound so cheap.

Anyway, from the tone of your voice, it doesn't seem like you have trusted God with your life, otherwise, you would have known that that type of horsegrinding is reserved for married people only. And in choosing a life partner, you don't test out that area of your life. Rather, you trust God fully too, till you are married.

May God open your eyes........

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Hydronium(m): 7:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
So because it's a 'Christian' story, everyone is turning their noses up at it? Odi Egwu.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Edusouls(m): 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
i incure blessings to ur marriage, and u will get extra blessings for resisting the temptations of 3 boyfriends, and still waited till the right time, please girls should learn from this role model, she is what women should aspire to be like and not these loose and cheap sluts that hide under pretence and become secondary virgins at their marriage nights..
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by annawhite(f): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
Good for her tho!! ;DBut marriages like this takes the grace of the almighty God to keep it intact #after first and second child lipsrsealed...bride will get depressed thinking she has missed a lot by accepting to straff one blokos for the rest of her life and would probably begin to wish she did this differently# forgive me lord Jesus #

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by freecocoa(f): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2014
KLand:

Let me ask you, how many horses will get up on and grind before you find the right one? Pls don't sound so cheap.

Anyway, from the tone of your voice, it doesn't seem like you have trusted God with your life, otherwise, you would have known that that type of horsegrinding is reserved for married people only. And in choosing a life partner, you don't test out that area of your life. Rather, you trust God fully too, till you are married.

May God open your eyes........

Please don't make me insult you o, what is it with you people and deciding how someone you don't know from anywhere should live her life? If I want to grind a zillion horses na your puccy I go take do am? Live and let live abeg o, Hian o.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by gabriella4691(f): 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
;DUuummmhh.all dese story abt virginity.hapi 4her sha.but d tn abt d holy spirit tlln her 2marry muslim.well gud 4her bt we r waiting 4her 2cm back afta 5yrs 2tll us buriful story of her marriage.wish her well
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by M4gunners: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
Awa,and u want me to believe u?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by littlemistress: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
undecided
Jcob:

Are you part of the wheat or chaff?
Excuse me?? undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by annawhite(f): 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
gabriella4691:
;DUuummmhh.all dese story abt virginity.hapi 4her sha.but d tn abt d holy spirit tlln her 2marry muslim.well gud 4her bt we r waiting 4her 2cm back afta 5yrs 2tll us buriful story of her marriage.wish her well
wait o I didn't even read the story !so the holy spirit gave her the grace to sustain her virginity and she in turn gave it to an uncircumsised Philistine*
To hell with her fake Dr Sandra angry virginity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by freecocoa(f): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
annawhite:
wait o I didn't even read the story !so the holy spirit gave her the grace to sustain her virginity and she in turn gave it to an uncircumsised Philistine*
To hell with her fake Dr Sandra angry virginity
Make the eye wey I take see you no blind o, I'm so happy seeing this username again, how I miss the old gang. How have you been?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dramadiddy:
Eeeeeeehhhnnn?

I like the pishure only!!!! grin
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by annawhite(f): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
freecocoa:
Make the eye wey I take see you no blind o, I'm so happy seeing this username again, how I miss the old gang. How have you been?
free cocoa so glad to see # what happen to the gang? Idowu,iya etc
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Dramadiddy(m): 7:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

I like the pishure only!!!! grin
what else is there to like
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Dramadiddy:
what else is there to like

I talk aboout your own post.... Mmchteeeeew..

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Lekison(m): 7:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Uhmm...really inspiring...God bless ur marriage.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Dramadiddy(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
XXXXXXXXXXX:

I talk aboout your own post.... Mmchteeeeew..

K
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by victorazy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
damiso:
Beautiful Couple..God bless your home..

Chi! Why my girl friend t0t0 na well undecided
I wanted to wait but she said "am not man enuf"
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Votukpa(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Is it only me or is there anyone else who think the entire story is one immense pile of horseshiit?

A cleverly constructed fable being used to promote a certain man of god and his ministry.

Think hard folks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Taolyn4lif(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
This sister is too much. She even visited and saw Lord Jesus. How does Jesus look?
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Mintayo(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ladies envious of other ladies,smh.
After reading the first two pages,i atleast know the ladies that non-virgins,lol.
I believe her story,i believe in the supernatural and spirituality.
The guy might not be a virgin when she met him since he was not a "christain" when they met.
I am happy for her,i pray her home become stronger and better and that the good Lord that have started something sweet in her life will perfect it to the shame of those hoping that in 2-5yrs time,her home might break up.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
virginity is overrated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by chronique(m): 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Lord,help my unbelief! The part of how she kept going to heaven every 3am,is what I do not believe. However,kudos to her. I'm not looking for a virgin(cos I'm not one) but if I find one,no problem. I just want a woman who's God fearing,loving,responsible and compatible with me.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Dav77(m): 9:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
The story is long I just have to skip some parragraphs ,but still I want congratulate her for keeping her virginty for the right person,the battle is yet to be over this is just the right time to be closer to God,I think the married men and women can shear their experience on this matter

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by padoski(m): 9:17pm On Nov 09, 2014
undecidedI was actually believing the story until it got to the point where she said she went to HEAVEN.........mehnnn, that one, I no gree na...ahah.....na by force??..... undecided
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by bigiyaro(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Me, am a badt guy o, I need a badt girl too. A virgin will 'b like doggy style is a sin, cowgirl is painful, lol, my wife must have 3 years f. U. C. Kin. Experience.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2014
Good luck to them , what would be more inspiring though would be her coming back in 30years to give a testimony of how they have been able to wade through difficult times to become stronger in love.
Re: Nigerian Bride Who 'waited Till Her Wedding Night' Tells Her Inspiring Story by Backarray(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
So Dayo's Salvation only came after he accepted Christ? So he was in the dungeon because He was a Muslim? Shior. Wait sef, you said you went to Heaven? Lool! Lemme just stop here.
Congrats for keeping your V but I find this whole story utterly ridiculous. Wasted time and effort.! Kpala Kpala.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 18-Year-Old Maid And Her Boyfriends / Married Man Escapes Death After Sex With Magun-laced Lover / Mother Walks Her Daughter Down The Aisle: Vivienne Ikechi Ajoku Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.