Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,874 members, 7,956,300 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship (4002 Views)

Why Do You Give A Damn About Libya Or Gaddafi? / Libyans Under Gaddafi Live A Better Life Than Americans / Facts About Libya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship by 99100(m): 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
jaso1:

You're a slowpoke!
Dump and deaf know that GEJ is a catastrophe that has besiege this nation.
Gadafi gave light freely to his people without paying penny but GEJ, in his first evil surprise to Nigeria he remove fuel subsidy. One of criminals involve in subsidy scam is the brain behind TANOIDS. The news had it that the capital oil confiscated from this same man had been released.
You better wake up from dead!

Be guided.
Re: Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship by ayindejimmy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2014
99100:
Ghadaffi was a great leader. Libyans allowed themselves to be deceived by the west and indeed they are regretting it.

That brings us to western media reporting of the situation in Nigeria. Always trying to instigate Nigerians against GEJ.

The gradual transforming of the Nigeria economy by GEJ is getting at them.They want him out by all means.

So the idea is connive with his opposition and sell lies to the public.

We can not be deceived like the Libyans.

#GEJ till 2019.
u just ruined a good story. Whats the similarities btw Ghadafi and ur Gej? Did u read d facts? I'm going to bed.
Re: Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship by Lordlexyy: 11:12pm On Nov 08, 2014
We are quick to blame the West for our misfortune. Is the west responsible for the politics of tribalism and ethnicity we play? We owe the western world gratitude for aids and humanitarian assistance given to Africa. The history of Libya and Ghaddafi is that of a tyrannic leader who controls the existence of Libyans and denied them the ability to make suggestions or complains.
Re: Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship by chebeoc(m): 1:59am On Nov 09, 2014
We are quick to blame the West for our misfortune. Is the west responsible for the politics of tribalism and ethnicity we play? We owe the western world gratitude for aids and humanitarian assistance given to Africa. The history of Libya and Ghaddafi is that of a tyrannic leader who controls the existence of Libyans and denied them the ability to make suggestions or complains.

When westerners talk about aid i took it that they're believing their governments that fooled them, but it suprise me to see an african man talk about aid. i want to ask you, upon all this talk about aid, how many times have you come across hospitals and schools built by western governments or you heard that people were treated and told to go home free because their bills were ssettled by aid. My friend stop listening to western propaganda, you're not good unless you do what they said.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship by onoja12: 3:06am On Nov 09, 2014
correction buhari did the same thing in the 1980s before the same west plotted and ousted him,so we want him back

99100:
Ghadaffi was a great leader. Libyans allowed themselves to be deceived by the west and indeed they are regretting it.

That brings us to western media reporting of the situation in Nigeria. Always trying to instigate Nigerians against GEJ.

The gradual transforming of the Nigeria economy by GEJ is getting at them.They want him out by all means.

So the idea is connive with his opposition and sell lies to the public.

We can not be deceived like the Libyans.

#GEJ till 2019.
Re: Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship by lonelydora: 5:59am On Nov 09, 2014
Ghaddafi is the only leader i wished to meet alive.
Re: Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship by Evathyst(f): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2014
My role model Gaddafi cry

D only mistake he made in my own sight was not perceiving d reeking odour of America's organised revolution from afar. As often said 'Not to see or hear of war is not to be sure that war isn't around d corner'.

Only posterity will judge u accordingly. But in d mean time, do rest in peace. Ur legacies will forever be remembered. Nd just lyk someone above me, If by peradventure I make heaven, I'll definitely request for an interview with you. Another dude I do wish to meet is d legendary Adolf Hitler. Jeez! Ds pple are damn too charismatic. cry
Re: Ten Things You Didn’t Know About Libya Under Gaddafi’s So-called Dictatorship by Sharksblow(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
this should have made the FP by now Na... we need to learn a lot of things....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: World War III Al-shabaab Attacked US Military Base In Kenya / Nigerian Politicians Urge Government To Withdraw Recognition Of Libyan Rebels / President Elect Obama’s Victory In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.