Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser (1665 Views)

Whatsapp And Wikipedia: Do You Know Your Whatsapp Can do This? / Recommemded Ucbrowser Add-ons To Download / Ucbrowser Versus Operamini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by Clinton594(m): 4:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
I made a subscription of 1k with BBCMONTH after successfully changing my IMEI to that of BB .

it was only working with WhatsApp .... I got Angry and sold the Sim to my younger bro for 8huns and collected his sim and made another sub for a week using COWEEK for 400 bucks yet it was only blazing on WhatsApp . no other app recognizes the internet connection.

i'm using unrooted infinix Zero 2gig version

Where have I gone wrong guys .

Glo recognised my device as bold 9930 undecided
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by Obascoetubi: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by Obascoetubi: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
have u change ur apn to blackberry.net?
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by Clinton594(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Obascoetubi:
have u change ur apn to blackberry.net?

yes boss ..... I did . before the H+ came out .
don't know what to do
please infinix zero users how''r yours doing
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by Talk2david1(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
Having dz same problem
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2015
Download the latest Uc Browser for all device from here http://www.edumacro.com/download-browser-for-android-windows-java-phone/
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by liljboy(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2015
@OP..
.. its COMONTH for the monthly sub and COWEEK for the weekly sub..... create a new access point APN
Name: Glo bb
APN ADDRESS: blackberry.net
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by LordCenturion(m): 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
liljboy:
@OP..
.. its COMONTH for the monthly sub and COWEEK for the weekly sub..... create a new access point APN
Name: Glo bb
APN ADDRESS: blackberry.net

@OP,send COMONTH to 777,after that, just wait for confirmation message within 24hrs, even u may get it immediately, it's depends on their network.change the imei and create new apn, that's all... Am rocking it till today

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by febbymi: 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2015
LordCenturion:

@OP,send COMONTH to 777,after that, just wait for confirmation message within 24hrs, even u may get it immediately, it's depends on their network.change the imei and create new apn, that's all... Am rocking it till today
Plz how's the browsing speed like, was told its very slow
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by HeavenlyBang(m): 1:21pm On Mar 14, 2015
febbymi:

Silly question. It depends on your location. My dl speed hots 250kb/s on edge here.
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by LordCenturion(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2015
febbymi:

Blazing here but don't know ur side

1 Like

Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by chikayere(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2015
guys, I just saw this and decided to stop by and help. maybe you should delete the proxy server and port. try it and post the results here
Re: Glo Bis Problem Just Working For Whatsapp and UcBrowser by Niyonice(m): 11:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Clinton594:
I made a subscription of 1k with BBCMONTH after successfully changing my IMEI to that of BB .

it was only working with WhatsApp .... I got Angry and sold the Sim to my younger bro for 8huns and collected his sim and made another sub for a week using COWEEK for 400 bucks yet it was only blazing on WhatsApp . no other app recognizes the internet connection.

i'm using unrooted infinix Zero 2gig version

Where have I gone wrong guys .

Glo recognised my device as bold 9930 undecided
change the imei to another one.
And make sure when creating your apn fill only for apn: blackberry.net and d name dats all.

(1) (Reply)

You Might Mistake This Phone For Iphone 6 But It Isn't / Google Play Store is draining my data. I Just Hate Android. / Best Photo - Editing Android Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.