Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Ghana Must Go! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Must Go! (1027 Views)

I Will Expose Anybody That Offers Me, Other Senators ‘ghana Must Go’ — Ben Bruce / Xenophobia: BBC Recalls The Famous ''Ghana Must Go'' Policy Of The Nigerian Govt / Who Caused The 'Ghana Must Go' Saga (2) (3) (4)

Ghana Must Go! by nkem21(f): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2014
Just one question for ghanians on nairaland. what are you guys doing on a website dat belongs to nigerians?....we didnt stop u guys from sharing ur own comments here bt pls u guys should do so wit respect...stop antagonizing us on our own website.dont kn y som one would leave his own country n start poking his nose on anoda country....go face ur own problems n leave Nigerians alone!

Re: Ghana Must Go! by PetroDolla3: 5:26pm On Nov 08, 2014
nkem21:
Just one question for ghanians on nairaland. what are you guys doing on a website dat belongs to nigerians?....we didnt stop u guys from sharing ur own comments here bt pls u guys should do so wit respect...stop antagonizing us on our own website.dont kn y som one would leave his own country n start poking his nose on anoda country....go face ur own problems n leave Nigerians alone!
oooh shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarap my dog. why talk about Ghana/Ghanaians if this is indeed a shitnigerian site? very fuelish to suggest Ghanaians can't come here when Ghana/Ghanaians are being discussed on this useless forum every second! the only way to stop Ghanaians from coming here is for you fooooooooooools to stop talking about Ghana/Ghanaians! simple,huh? such a pathetic magg0t grin

Re: Ghana Must Go! by nkem21(f): 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
U r still angry cos of wat happened in 1983.....i think its time to move on. Ghana must go!
Re: Ghana Must Go! by PetroDolla3: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2014
nkem21:
U r still angry cos of wat happened in 1983.....i think its time to move on. Ghana must go!
you need to get rid of the generator fumes in your tiny sicj brain quick quick. Ghana has been gone since. now, it is you apes turn to flood Ghana. comer to Ghana and see how you modafakas are all over the place. grin heard of nigeria must follow? grin

I wonder if there are still Ghanaians in that MUMU country grin refugee zoo grin

Re: Ghana Must Go! by nkem21(f): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
Ghana must go!!!!
Re: Ghana Must Go! by mekaboy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
Nkem dont u have anything meaningful to do with ur time ? grin grin
Re: Ghana Must Go! by iamord(m): 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2014
nkem21:

The average ghanaian cannot remember that issue and does not know what they call a ghana must go bag they are angry at you guys silly ,empty ego and noisy mouth

Re: Ghana Must Go! by mrham03(m): 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2014
its always igbos trying to beef ghana, they are the least respected tribe in bokogeria, stuppid people, full of criminals, scammers, murderers, human eaters. Every tribe in bokogeria hates u, u are deported in every state u go in bokogeria, am yet to see a descent n honest igbo. Prove me wrong.
Re: Ghana Must Go! by wordcat(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2014
mrham03:
its always igbos trying to beef ghana, they are the least respected tribe in bokogeria, stuppid people, full of criminals, scammers, murderers, human eaters. Every tribe in bokogeria hates u, u are deported in every state u go in bokogeria, am yet to see a descent n honest igbo. Prove me wrong.
s
How come ur name ends wit ham and u used d word boko severally in ur post?

Are u somehow related Shekau or Yusuf?

Re: Ghana Must Go! by nkem21(f): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
mekaboy:
Nkem dont u have anything meaningful to do with ur time ? grin grin
same to u mekaboy...if u r so busy u wont b reading or commenting on my post.u r as jobless as i am duh!!!

Why Tinubu Dumped Buhari For Tambuwal / Obituary, Tombstone For PDP Burial Ready –el-rufai / Rotimi Amaechi To Form Parallel Vice Presidency!