Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,628 members, 7,809,342 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, (1403 Views)

7 Tips To Help Nigerian Men Understand, Date And Enjoy A Lady Above 30!! / Naija Babes No Sabi Kiss / Help?!! Nigerian Man With American Female--advice On How To Make It Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by TONDO: 10:46am On Nov 22, 2008
nigerian girls please join my colege of kiss, love. come and learn how to kiss your boyfriend which he will never forget you in his life,

this school instituted from america to nigerian girls.this school is located at Gombe state opposite Gombe University. roshup to get pefect in love and kiss
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by MaiSuya(m): 11:08am On Nov 22, 2008
Oho! so you are from Gombe State. I thot as much. . .
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by igwe11(m): 11:24am On Nov 22, 2008
TONDO:

nigerian girls please join my colege of kiss, love. come and learn how to kiss your boyfriend which he will never forget you in his life,

this school instituted from america to nigerian girls.this school is located at Gombe state opposite Gombe University. roshup to get pefect in love and kiss
I can't be wrong,Tondo yaya? grin grin grin
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by MrCrackles(m): 11:27am On Nov 22, 2008
Tondo at the centre of "Flawless Grammatical Display and Loving Excellence" again!! grin
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by MaiSuya(m): 11:42am On Nov 22, 2008
Oya O Naija girls una don hear the invitation. Berra 'roshup' while you still have the opportunity wink
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by Gamine(f): 1:56pm On Nov 22, 2008
Wannan, shi ne bunsuru.
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by Chetachuku(m): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2008
Oh God how to help Tonodo sabi speak English . . . . tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by category(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2008
OTONDO
I taught as much.
If u are not good in one thing, you should be good in another.
Since u are not good in English, you should be good in kissing.
Teach them welllla
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by affee(f): 2:07pm On Nov 22, 2008
TONDO na wa 4 u o grin
u no dey tire?
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:38pm On Nov 22, 2008
duh duh duh duh!
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by 190: 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2008
I don Tire 4 tondo, anyway tondo happy xmas
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by jgirl3: 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2008
TONDO:

A personal best this time. I really think this dude is doing all this on purpose. No one will continually display such gestures.
This school instituted? Roshup? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Back to topic, no thank you for the offer. My guy is not complaining.
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by DarkRxn(f): 6:39pm On Nov 22, 2008
You no sabi correct Inglishi, how you go sabi good kissing?
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by donpaulo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2008

darkrxn, english na different ballgame entirely from kissing.

how many french men/women can speak english?, but babe, make one french guy kiss you; i bet your life will never remain the same again, you may even forget how to speak english. wink
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by whatever90(f): 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2008
i think tondo is tumfulu
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by Akinagirl(f): 1:40am On Nov 23, 2008
whatever are you male or female? Lol you change your status all the time. But yeah I agree, he is Tumfulu.
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by Andala: 2:30am On Nov 23, 2008
What the lipsrsealed
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 23, 2008
donpaulo:

darkrxn, english na different ballgame entirely from kissing.

how many french men/women can speak english?, but babe, make one french guy kiss you; i bet your life will never remain the same again, you may even forget how to speak english. wink
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by Gabry(f): 2:47am On Nov 23, 2008
@ Poster

Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by sexyLeamon(f): 4:40am On Nov 23, 2008
please Tondo would kindly stop wasting space? undecided undecided
Re: Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, by acidrop(f): 4:57am On Nov 23, 2008
hahahhaha, wonder will never end, and who exactly told u that nigerian girls are the problems when it comes to kissing, instead of you to carry urself and ur mates like u, who are trying to do other sill ythings like this to hide the fact that u cant kiss to that school of trainig abi hw u call am

(1) (Reply)

Should One Date An Undergraduate? / Can Internet Dating Really Work? / Getting Married To A Nurse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.