Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father (5986 Views)

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! / My Father Hate Her Late Father. / A Nairalander And His Late Mother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father by dabrats(f): 11:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
Tuface Idibia who buried his dad in a very low key celebration yesterday in their home town has described his father has one of the most humble men to have graced the surface of earth. Tuface while speaking during the burial ceremony said;

“My father is the most humble and kindest I man have ever met. My dad was such a gentleman, it was unbelievable. I can go on about my dad and I will still not have enough to describe how peaceful he was. He fought till the end but God knows the best.

“To put things plain and simple, my father was a good man and my consolation is knowing that he is definitely in heaven where we hope to meet him one day. Mummy and all of us will miss you dearly”, he said amid sobs and tears.

While his mom, Mrs. Rose Idibia said the demise of her husband still looked like a dream to her.

“In this bitter season of darkness, I am lost in transition. I wish this dream of your depature from my life will not be true but God cannot lie for he stated it in the holy book that there is time for everything,” she said.
Read more http://chynaduru..com/
Re: Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 08, 2014
No offense and no disrespect to the death intended. Why is the father's burial low keyed, while his wedding was high-keyed Dubai carnival of some sort ?
Re: Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father by bigtt76(f): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
Culture dear ...culture! Some culture celebrates people who die old while others mourn their departure undecided

Billyonaire:
No offense and no disrespect to the death intended. Why is the father's burial low keyed, while his wedding was high-keyed Dubai carnival of some sort ?

1 Like

Re: Tuface Idibia's Touching Tribute To His Late Father by frankyychiji(f): 12:38am On Nov 09, 2014
Billyonaire:
Sometimes, things happen in a man's life only him can really explain and understand why. He must have his reasons. Rip to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Just Put To Bed / Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools More Dangerous Than You Can Imagine. / My Housegirl Is Pregnant!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.