Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter (3980 Views)

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Stop Praising Fashola, SW PDP Chairman Tells Lagosians / Amaechi Has Lost Decorum, Says Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by BrAkingNews: 5:21am On Nov 09, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-zJ7bFraTBSM/VF6S2faOsfI/AAAAAAAD2wI/xnPlPRXqtKQ/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]
You know how on Twitter anybody can abuse anybody? Well, PDP chairman Adamu Muazu doesn't think it's nice. After a few people abused him on Twitter today, he asked for some decorum. See more tweets
[img]http://3.bp..com/-h1gcVJvpGB8/VF6S26fbVEI/AAAAAAAD2wM/MhzlA8NISVM/s1600/a.png[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4HzWkdUeDfA/VF6S4h5Ik4I/AAAAAAAD2wY/JRHt6JMrip4/s1600/b.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-3eRpUEsFCXU/VF6S6gd3TqI/AAAAAAAD2wo/NlTmyDGc530/s1600/d.png[/img]
See all his tweets at >>>> http://www..com.ng/pdp-chairman-tells-young-nigerians/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by ARKdiscloser7(m): 5:31am On Nov 09, 2014
I guess most of the insults will come from those jobless, baba ijebu, yoruba boys!!

9 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by JayKaba(m): 5:35am On Nov 09, 2014
He is right to some extent. However, on social network, nobody cares who you are...forget about all that Alhaji, grandfather, PDP chairman ... He is just Adamu Muazu.

- Muazu is so used to the "Rankadede" he gets from the "almajiris" that throng around him. Dude thinks people must also respect him on twitter.
- "Weirdly wired" Nigerian politicians.

9 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by automaticcars: 5:43am On Nov 09, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
I guess most of the insults will come from those jobless, baba ijebu, yoruba boys!!

Foolish ibo boy feeling funky! In your phocked up ibo brain, you've said something meaningful when in the real world you haven't said anything, really. You need to go back to your landlocked, red soil, erosion ravaged cursed land.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by omenka(m): 5:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Rubbish!! The man and 99% of Nigerian politicians are crooks without honour and should be the ones advised to show some decorum.

You guys are fathers, grand fathers and great grand fathers but behave like spoilt little kids. You steal what is meant for our veterans, mothers and infants. You sleep with girls young enough to be your great grand daughters. You drive in your convoys like gangsters in the days of Al Capone. You rob us of our right to choose our leaders time and time again, and force people worthy of insults upon us!!

You guys are just complaining because you are beginning to feel the heat from the manner in which your misdeeds are exposed to the world on social media. My advice; do what is right and honourable and no one would insult you, simple!

You get what you earn, and you guys have done absolutely nothing to earn the respect of long suffering Nigerians since '99, simple.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by lonelydora: 5:51am On Nov 09, 2014
Nonsense. Tell PDP to do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Torkwase1(f): 6:01am On Nov 09, 2014
I would have supported him in other circumstances, but not when it comes the crop of corrupt Nigerian politicians who mess up this country with impunity. Sir, tell yourself, and your people to show some decorum. Corruption does not look nice on them.

3 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by link2ok(m): 6:04am On Nov 09, 2014
automaticcars:

Foolish ibo boy feeling funky! In your phocked up ibo brain, you've said something meaningful when in the real world you haven't said anything, really. You need to go back to your landlocked, red soil, erosion ravaged cursed land.

I tot yu wuld correct d guy u quoted,bt yu re as stupid as he is

12 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 09, 2014
Don't say what you can say in someone's face at his back. If you can call him goat, drunkard etc on social media, make sure you can say it to his face in real life...that's ma own. Only children with bad upbringing result to name calling...you can see a lot of them on nairaland, with a huge chunk of their number mostly from a particular region attached to a particular political party....you know yourselves

5 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Gboliwe: 6:17am On Nov 09, 2014
Alhaji Muazu should learn to wear a thick skin. That's the sad state of some families which is often reflected in the behaviour of its product. Even on nairaland here, someone will first claim to be sane, then educated, then of age and also claim to be exposed but the first word and so many more that drops from him are insults, curses to individuals he may never set eyes on, an entire tribe and people. The shocker to me is that they feel its swag. Some other depraved user(s) trolls along and "likes" the insults and curses too. I don't even know who is more pathetic between the two parties.
Some of our families have failed us, we also have failed this country. God help us!

7 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by pheliciti: 6:31am On Nov 09, 2014
Good one from The PDP chair. However, we should note always that it is not only because we are elders, fathers or grandfathers that we deserve respect. Respect is owed to all human beings, even to nature. In that light government should treat and address citizens with respect. He has a big duty to call the Presidential media team, Reuben Abati in particular to order for the tone of his messages. Otherwise, the citizens would feel its a free for all. We should discourage a policy of verbal punches and upper cuts.

3 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by ARKdiscloser7(m): 6:36am On Nov 09, 2014
automaticcars:

Lol! Truth is always painful.
I've not said anything far from the truth.
The Yorubas are all over the entire social media even their kingsmen and leaders; tinubu n fashola : morning noon n night insulting Gej and every other person.

I guess its their over independence in government While the proudly Igbo guy is out there making money for himself, by himself.

5 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Descartes: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2014
Janjàweeds take note cool
Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by LordMecuzy(m): 6:40am On Nov 09, 2014
IF YOU NEED SOME RESPECT STOP LOOTING OUR TREASURY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by tyson99(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:

Lol! Truth is always painful.
I've not said anything far from the truth.
The Yorubas are all over the entire social media even their kingsmen and leaders; tinubu n fashola : morning noon n night insulting Gej and every other person.

I guess its their over independence in government While the proudly Igbo guy is out there making money for himself, by himself.
se o mo wipe ori e ti daru. sha be careful

6 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Descartes: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Gboliwe:
Alhaji Muazu should learn to wear a thick skin. That's the sad state of some families which is often reflected in the behaviour of its product. Even on nairaland here, someone will first claim to be sane, then educated, then of age and also claim to be exposed but the first word and so many more that drops from him are insults, curses to individuals he may never set eyes on, an entire tribe and people. The shocker to me is that they feel its swag. Some other depraved user(s) trolls along and "likes" the insults and curses too. I don't even know who is more pathetic between the two parties.
Some of our families have failed us, we also have failed this country. God help us!

My dear you're not far from the truth.

Even the so-called acclaimed sophisticated individuals

Very pathetic indeed.
But Muazu should just let go.

3 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by emperorchedda(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2014
Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Hahahahaha... Even the bible says; sin causes a man to loose all respect.
grin

The polithiefcians should stop stealing our monies, only then will decorum be shown unto them.

1 Like

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by omenka(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by vikyno(m): 7:05am On Nov 09, 2014
ARKdiscloser7 :
I guess most of the insults will come from those
jobless, baba ijebu, yoruba boys!!

automaticcars:

What makes you better than him. Birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by kokoA(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Loot with decorum and earn your respect Sir.

3 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by walad4yhu(m): 7:10am On Nov 09, 2014
All These jan.ja.weed teenagers fighting with grown men online...I wish I had their mothers #'s, they need their phones taken away and a slap.
Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2014
ARKdiscloser7:
and look at u, abusing the whole tribe...it says a lot of your own tribe too.

7 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by femicyrus(m): 7:20am On Nov 09, 2014
Who told him youths alone knows how to use social media? Many Prof., Dr., Elders, father and grandfathers who are not politicians uses social media to express their anger towards greedy politicians.
Until you repent, this is just the begining cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by automaticcars: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2014
link2ok:

I tot yu wuld correct d guy u quoted,bt yu re as stupid as he is

Shut up and go back to bed, idio.t.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by automaticcars: 7:25am On Nov 09, 2014
vikyno:

ARKdiscloser7 :
I guess most of the insults will come from those
jobless, baba ijebu, yoruba boys!!

What makes you better than him. Birds of the same feather.

Shut up, foo.l and go back to your mat and get some sleep.

1 Like

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 09, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
and look at u, abusing the whole tribe...it says a lot of your own tribe too.
he said those,THOSE,the bovine state of ur brain is taking a huge toll on ya...i bet its past time 4u2 go 4 that overdue anthrax n madcow disease therapy...
Show some decorum...

1 Like

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:45am On Nov 09, 2014
Rexxie:

he said those,THOSE,the bovine state of ur brain is taking a huge toll on ya...i bet its past time 4u2 go 4 that overdue anthrax n madcow disease therapy...
Show some decorum...
ok..it worked for ur dad doesn't mean it'll work for me. I cld av tried it but sensing it was the same therapy who 'fetter' ur dad in the psychiatric ward, I'll pass...

1 Like

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 09, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
ok..it worked for ur dad doesn't mean it'll work for me. I cld av tried it but sensing it was the same therapy who 'fetter' ur dad in the psychiatric ward, I'll pass...

dada again,hehe,da syringesspriicking ur arsse really bad....u shud be glad...at least it wud afford u some time to get off that fixed_cow state...

1 Like

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2014
Rexxie:

dada again,hehe,da syringesspriicking ur arsse really bad....u shud be glad...at least it wud afford u some time to get off that fixed_cow state...
u have a problem how I constantly hit ur dad? Dnt be, u started first. But if u get hypertensive how I hit him here, u shld knw u'll get a heart attack when u see how he's tied up at the psychiatric section...

Visit www.rexxie'sdad.com and knock urself out!

1 Like

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 09, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
u have a problem how I constantly hit ur dad? Dnt be, u started first. But if u get hypertensive how I hit him here, u shld knw u'll get a heart attack when u see how he's tied up at the psychiatric section...

Visit www.rexxie'sdad.com and knock urself out!
popa again,huh? Dont sweat,da syringe is up n working...u turning human pretty soon...in da meantime,enjoy ur grass

1 Like

Re: Show Some Decorum- PDP Chairman Tells Young Nigerians On Twitter by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Rexxie:

popa again,huh? Dont sweat,da syringe is up n working...u turning human pretty soon...in da meantime,enjoy ur grass
dnt cry now dude cos I hit on ur dad..

If u dnt want it, dnt give it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Luxembourg Prime Minister Weds Gay Lover In A Church!!!...sooo Sad / Do You See This Happening Soon To These Girls? (pics) / Nigeria MUST NOT Let The Igbos Leave This Union

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.