Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan (1681 Views)

Saraki tells 3 Ex-Presidents, Influential Nigerians To Come To His Rescue-Nation / Ex-Presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan. / APC Will Meet Obasanjo Soon - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by faheez(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2014
The political intrigues ahead of 2015 general elections continue as the Presidency, in what could be described as a last minute ditch effort to woo aggrieved chieftains of the ruling Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has resolved to send a delegation of former Heads of State and Presidents, amongst others, to meet with ex-Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, over the re-election bid of President Goodluck Jonathan.
A very reliable source told The Nation that the move, which also enjoys the backing of the national leadership of the ruling party, was a fall-out of a recent meeting of
Continue reading
http://faheezakinwumi..com/2014/11/ex-presidents-others-to-meet-obasanjo.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by experimentist: 7:47am On Nov 09, 2014
= dem crooks dem wan go secure their continuous looting of the treasury.. Dem knw say if power change hands e don be for dem be dat.. Crazy men!

1 Like

Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2014
Sinking party looking for anything to hang on to.

Bi iwo ba se rere, ara ki yio ya o.

I wonder who the past presidents are. I mean which of them has the credibility in the real sense of the word? Nonsense!
Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by saintikechi(m): 8:02am On Nov 09, 2014
Last minuite follow up tins.
Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by Chicheey: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2014
IBB is always on Jonathan side.I don't think he will support Buhari expect if other candidate is picked by APC.
Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by 9jii(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2014
If PDP have done well Why going back to 'old leaders who have nothing to offer'?

What happened to the vibrant young?
Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 09, 2014
OPL & OML must not be renewed. GEJ do what I told you.
Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by nuclearboy(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2014
Why are they going to beg former presidents whom Okupe say GEJ is better than?

Can't his work stand for him? Or why do you need failures to support you?
Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2014
Chicheey:
IBB is always on Jonathan side.I don't think he will support Buhari expect if other candidate is picked by APC.
Because he know that Buhari will jail him for toppled his government.
This operation is code named Operation say no to Buhari
Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by egift(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
After insulting Nigerians now that the election is near, the coward is coming back to his vomit. In 2011 he promised OBJ he will contest one term. Obasanjo burnt a lot of Political capital to get him in place and him and his lashed out at OBJ with unprintable insults. Now the Zoologist is crawling back to beg.

Nigerians do not want the Zoologist again.

1 Like

Re: Ex-presidents, Others To Meet Obasanjo, Babangida Over Jonathan by Nctrice(m): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
the Nations as a source? Rubbish

(1) (Reply)

After 12 Productive Years, Abike Dabiri-erewa Bows Out Gracefully / APC Has Suprised Me.....doyin Okupe (video) / Explosive Interview!!! Ekwueme Lambast Pdp,afraid Of Gej's Chances!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.