Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Everything Is About To Change - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Everything Is About To Change (1222 Views)

I Want To Change Church / Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / Spell To Change Your Eye Color (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Is About To Change by saintneo(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Recently, there has been relaxation of doctrines by the churches. Homosexuality is being accepted .... little by little. Divorce is being accepted. Astrobiology is being pondered by many. And many more....

Today I came across so disturbing information with some documented evidence of over 1000years.

Jesus married Mary Magdalene and had two children at the time of his crucification.
http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/09/jesus-married-a-prostitute-and-had-two-children-lost-gospel-reveals-4941070

Jesus married a prostitute and had two children, ‘Lost Gospel’ reveals
[img]https://metrouk2.files./2014/11/jesuswhore.jpg?w=746&h=670&crop=1[/img]
Jesus did not die on the cross a
single man – he had married a
prostitute, Mary Magdalene, and the
happy couple had two young children
by the time Christ was crucified.
The surprising revelation comes from
a lost ‘Gospel’ dating back more than
1,000 years, which has been
translated from Aramaic after being
unearthed in the British Library.
It even reveals the names of Christ’s
offspring – and whether they had
descendants.
Rumours that Jesus had a hush-hush
relationship with a lady of the night
have swirled for centuries – after
theologians noticed that Mary
Magdalen seems to feature rather a
lot in the existing gospels.
Mary Magdalene is mentioned in all
the existing Gospels as having been
present at important moments in
Jesus’s life, such as his resurrection –
and is described as a ‘sinful woman’
by Luke.
Her story is often downplayed by
theologians – but experts Barrie
Wilsion and Simcha Jacobovici who
translated the Aramaic manuscript say
that Magdalen was actually married
to the Messiah.
Full details of the manuscript will be
revealed at a press conference on
Wednesday, with a Science Channel
documentary due in December.

I once watched a movie with something like this, that the descendants of Jesus are all in hiding in Europe.

What will you believe if all these turnout true? What if it were all lies?

What do you think?
Re: Everything Is About To Change by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
Op I Hope You Have Not Been Derailed Or Should I Say Your Faith Is Shaken Already? If That Be The Case, You Turn Christ To Be A Liar Even When The Muslims Believed That He Did Not Marry. Please, There Are Some Write Ups You Shouldnt Put Too Much Consideratn To. Purify Your Heart With The Word Of God.
Re: Everything Is About To Change by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2014
Nice. Change is constant and must be accepted with open arms whether for better or worse.

1 Like

Re: Everything Is About To Change by saintneo(m): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
kaybiel2u:
Op I Hope You Have Not Been Derailed Or Should I Say Your Faith Is Shaken Already? If That Be The Case, You Turn Christ To Be A Liar Even When The Muslims Believed That He Did Not Marry. Please, There Are Some Write Ups You Shouldnt Put Too Much Consideratn To. Purify Your Heart With The Word Of God.

Faith is sometimes tested. Mine has survived lots of test, I hope I carry on.
Re: Everything Is About To Change by oneda(m): 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Revelation 12
Satan shall one day be destroyed
Re: Everything Is About To Change by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
saintneo:

Faith is sometimes tested. Mine has survived lots of test, I hope I carry on.
tank God 4 Dose Time U Were Able To Survive The Test, Bt Remember, Devil Is Like A Roaring Lion Seeking 4 Whom To Devour, So, Bro, Whatever Dt Entas Ur Eyes And Ears Entas Ur Heart And Whatever Entas Ur Hearts Entas Ur Life. Pls, Take Cognisance Of Wat U Wil B Reading Online And Offline If U Ar Nt Scripturally Saturated. I Want To See U Surviving The Test Again.
Re: Everything Is About To Change by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
kaybiel2u:

Every information should be considered,that is how to be a good detective. No information deserves to be given special treatment or protected.

OP is right to question everything and believe nothing. What if you are wrong and he is right?

So what if Jesus had a wife and kids?!!! Oh i see it will reduce the deity figure given to him by the Catholic church.

Apparently the MEROVINGIAN family in France are a direct descendant of Jesus. So what if it is true!!!
Re: Everything Is About To Change by Hiswordxray(m): 8:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
There are two kind of people in this world: those who follow what they see with their head and those who follow what they see with their heart. The first is a greater fool "because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men." (1Cor 1:25). Those who follow heart are wise because they trust in God's wisdom. Although their are things they don't understand, things they can't explain and things that may seem confusing but deep down in their heart they know their is a God who is faithful and trust worthy and as such they rely on the wisdom of God. People may call them fools but they are wiser and they are the people God is looking for. For without faith it is impossible to please God.
Advise: Don't rely on our wisdom nor knowledge or information gotten from somewhere. But search deep in our heart and has is God true and trust worthy. You will found out that the answer is their all along.
Re: Everything Is About To Change by Macelliot(m): 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
ifeness:

Every information should be considered,that is how to be a good detective. No information deserves to be given special treatment or protected.

OP is right to question everything and believe nothing. What if you are wrong and he is right?

So what if Jesus had a wife and kids?!!! Oh i see it will reduce the deity figure given to him by the Catholic church.

Apparently the MEROVINGIAN family in France are a direct descendant of Jesus. So what if it is true!!!
what a folk tale!
France?
The anti Christ warriors are doing everything to pull down the Christian faith. Only the Weak falls.
Remember!!! On you this ROCK I build My Church and the gates of Hell shall never, never and never prevail against it.
Re: Everything Is About To Change by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
Macelliot:

what a folk tale!
France?
The anti Christ warriors are doing everything to pull down the Christian faith. Only the Weak falls.
Remember!!! On you this ROCK I build My Church and the gates of Hell shall never, never and never prevail against it.

So the writers of a book said,but doesn't mean its true. Have you been to France to find out yourself Mr?
Re: Everything Is About To Change by Macelliot(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
ifeness:

So the writers of a book said,but doesn't mean its true. Have you been to France to find out yourself Mr?
Who is the Writer?
Hmm! Just like the Da Vinci Code.....
False storyBooks written by fake people.

(1) (Reply)

What Happens When You Didn't Pay Full 10%? / Were People In The Old Testament Really That Old? / A short History Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.