Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] (11715 Views)

Who Is The Lucky Man To Marry This Beauty!!! / Cute! May D And His Sweden Girlfriend Are Drunk In Love..check On It / Felebration Of Love! Check Out Olamide And His Boo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
sometin like thatsad
God help u
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
KingTom:

It means and I quote "Ice you are the sugar in my tea" grin no be me talk am o grin
Mehnnn.. ggrin u no dh give up undecided
Ion like u...Thats all angry
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
ggrin:
Satan shockedshocked
Wipo! grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by KingTom(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2014
Xsenga:
NA SURE BABE SHE SAY. angry
AgnesX I hail o grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by RaphaellaDD(f): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2014
Begonia:
*sighs* @op; you need to understand that not everyone is shallow smiley

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by johnstar(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
ehn, op wetn come happen is he nt a human being? go gt a life op, nd stop criticising ppl. oloshi
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by marieolae(f): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'm sorry, this is kinda disturbing to look at.
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by olu77(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
Beauty and the best

Where are those babes shouting tall, dark and handsome

I will just be laffing

Guys go and make money, even though you get one eye you fit still marry Miss Nigeria!!

Is this black romeo rich?
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by seantyler: 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2014
money speaking
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Ethereal0110(f): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
I tell U .. D boy uncle na babalawo
dat gurl go soon wake up once d juju don expire.
iceberylin:
I'll bet my last kobo....

Juju is involved angry
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by mzhorlah(f): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Coke and fanta,they fit eachother perfectly
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Begonia(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
RaphaellaDD:

Why the open mouth? What happened? smiley
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by adepiero: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Nairalanders COULD THIS BE LOVE?
if you black like this nobody go see you in the night fa

IF THE LADY IS A CELEBRITY THEN LOVE IS BLIND.

see the love birds below...
grin
do you agree?
He is a footballer and he makes cool cash! what do you expect from his gold digger girlfriend undecided
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iamrealdeji(m): 10:56pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmmn,love is blind indeed
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Not my iceberylin angry
ggrin:
Wtf shockedshockedshocked
Iceberylin is that youangrygringrin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by date1816: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
O mankind, WE have created you from a male and a female; And WE have made you tribes and sub-tribes that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable among you, in the sight of ALLAH, is he who is the most righteous among you. Surely, ALLAH is All-Knowing, All-Aware. Quran 49:13.
STOP casting aspersions, and reflect accordingly.
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by enimcnite(m): 12:23am On Nov 10, 2014
dis guy still fine pass ballotelli grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Ariani: 12:32am On Nov 10, 2014
luvlyqueen:
i dont believe dis

Y ain't u bliving it?
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by RaphaellaDD(f): 1:02am On Nov 10, 2014
Begonia:

Why the open mouth? What happened? smiley

I'm just happy nau, is it a crime to open my mouth again? Hehe. grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by boss1310(m): 1:41am On Nov 10, 2014
and whats wrong with the guy's appearance.we the blacks hate our complexion the most
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by LEAFLET(m): 2:06am On Nov 10, 2014
That niccur ain't that bad.....
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by fyneboi79(m): 6:47am On Nov 10, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Nairalanders COULD THIS BE LOVE?
if you black like this nobody go see you in the night fa

IF THE LADY IS A CELEBRITY THEN LOVE IS BLIND.

see the love birds below...
grin
do you agree?
Don't get it confused...love is never about looks,its about character.The moment ‎u get ut brain involved asking what people would say or think,then ‎u r not ready for true love.We only see a white girl here and an ugly black guy,but do we know if he is the one doing her a favour?Maybe even rescued her from an addiction,suicide,depression and showing her love cos she has been abandoned. Looks can sometimes be deceptive undecided
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 7:08am On Nov 10, 2014
PinkObsession:
Not my iceberylin angry
Definitely not me... grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Ethereal0110:
I tell U .. D boy uncle na babalawo
dat gurl go soon wake up once d juju don expire.
Omo if en papa get money him supposed dn do surgery grin

3 Likes

Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2014
Don't mind him jare grin
iceberylin:

Definitely not me... grin
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 10, 2014
Coke and fanta
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by cpsw111(f): 7:54am On Nov 10, 2014
What's wrong with that? I think it's quite rare to find these kinds of couples, at least she's not racist, unlike some people...but she's happy and that's what matters smiley
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by iceberylin(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2014
PinkObsession:
Don't mind him jare grin
Its a girl oooooo...
Funny right grin

Me cant believe it either
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by idupaul: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2014
pretydiva:
Chai dis guy is fugly. Gues he used charm on her

How can U say a fellow human being is ugly.. And besides this dude aint ugly he is just very dark dats all.. I can bet that inch for inch ur boyfriend aint got nothin on him ..post ur boyfriends pic and I will prove it.
Re: LMAO-COULD THIS BE LOVE? CHECK OUT THIS BEAUTY AND THE BEAST [PHOTOS] by alexis007(m): 9:08am On Nov 10, 2014
I'm a Nigerian and i'm no mulatoo.....But i'm so racist that i won't let that dude get close to six inches within my space....kinda human beings you see and you really begin to think that the apes were our ancestors (charles darwins is a looser!) cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N3B Nollywood Largesse: How President Jonathan’s Cash Gift Is Being Shared / All You Need To Know About Orlando Owoh / Why Davido Is Not The Actual Father Of Chioma's Child yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.