Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Politics Of Give And Take - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Give And Take (669 Views)

The Senate, CCT And The Politics Of Saraki’s Trial By Reuben Abati / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos / Pictorial Politics Of Condom, Sperm And Shekau (of Boko Haram) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politics Of Give And Take by tochinoyi(m): 4:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
As 2015 is drawing near our politicians are busy looking for youth they will use for their political ambition, and question now is, how many youth will resist the token the will give in other to use and dump them,can the youth units unanimously and say no to bad government and take back what the old fools who have been holding Nigeria in ransom since independence,when i see the level where Nigeria is operating since after independence i cry for my dear country
Re: Politics Of Give And Take by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
tochinoyi:
As 2015 is drawing near our politicians are busy looking for youth they will use for their political ambition, and question now is, how many youth will resist the token the will give in other to use and dump them,can the youth units unanimously and say no to bad government and take back what the old fools who have been holding Nigeria in ransom since independence,when i see the level where Nigeria is operating since after independence i cry for my dear country
I wonder why people who collected money to vote some body into power will then later flood the social media with grammar, giving useless analysis of how woefully the entite cabinet as detailed the country. soon they will be knocking at doors to buy 4yrs from you, if you sell your future then its not their fault.
really appreciate ur posting bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politics Of Give And Take by tochinoyi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
the youth must have one mind if we want to recover all we've lost
Re: Politics Of Give And Take by tochinoyi(m): 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
see as they are viewing this post without comments i cry for nija youth cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Crude Price Down By 35% Petrol Still Selling For 97naira / Ekiti State Speaker Impeached By Seven Members / Obasanjo’s Administration Groomed Boko Haram – Kashamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.