Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,998 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? (737 Views)

Why Dasuk, Not GEJ Deserves The Nobel Peace Prize - Pius Adesanmi / Obasanjo Not GEJ Started IPPIS. / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by medoyin(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2014
I keep on reading GEJ is clueless and weak. GMB is old and a fanatic. Can you suggest a good candidate for the next presidential election.?
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by acenazt: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kwankwaso
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by Raiders: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
GEJ and Buhari have nothing good to offer Nigerians. Fashola would be a good candidate if APC decide to give him their party ticket
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by Mogidi: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
In the absence of GEJ, I would support a Ribadu candidacy.
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by medoyin(m): 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2014
Raiders:
GEJ and Buhari have nothing good to offer Nigerians. Fashola would be a good candidate if APC decide to give him their party ticket

But a candidate from Southwest can't emerge for a save Nigeria. Obasanjo completed 8yrs so, the other parts of the country are favored.
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by medoyin(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
Mogidi:
In the absence of GEJ, I would support a Ribadu candidacy.

Ribadu, the guy is too young, not a politician though, he knows a little about the political terrain and he may be faced with GEJ's problems. It's not about book or degrees obtained.
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by medoyin(m): 7:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
acenazt:
Kwankwaso

With his antecedents in Kano and respect given to him by other politicians I think, he should be tried.

1 Like

Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by clara472: 7:08pm On Nov 09, 2014
na wa o
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by Raiders: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
medoyin:

But a candidate from Southwest can't emerge for a save Nigeria. Obasanjo completed 8yrs so, the other parts of the country are favored.
I don't play tribal and religious politics. Fashola will make a good president
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by medoyin(m): 7:45pm On Nov 09, 2014
Raiders:
I don't play tribal and religious politics. Fashola will make a good president

Sure he would. I concur with you bro but the country we are does not see it that way. At least one of the causes of boko haram was because power did not go back to the North after President Yaradua's demise.
Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by obailala(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
medoyin:

Fashola would have been a good candidate and a good leader but it is unfortunate that the mind of a typical Nigerian (inclusive of the educated and enlightened) is so depraved and shallow to the point that something as silly and unproductive as tribal/religious sentiments cannot still be overruled in selecting our leaders..

It is a shame that in a country with millions of smart, energetic and sound minds, we are left to choose between a GMB and a GEJ

1 Like

Re: If Not GEJ Or GMB...then, WHO? by medoyin(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
obailala:
Fashola would have been a good candidate and a good leader but it is unfortunate that the mind of a typical Nigerian (inclusive of the educated and enlightened) is so depraved and shallow to the point that something as silly and unproductive as tribal/religious sentiments cannot still be overruled in selecting our leaders..

It is a shame that in a country with millions of smart, energetic and sound minds, we are left to choose between a GMB and a GEJ

On point bro..! Any suggestion aside Fashola since we both know it's not possible for now.

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED! APC Rewards Publisher Of Sahara Reporters With A Mansion Worth $5 Milli / Don’t Negotiate With Boko Haram –pastor Oritsejafor / 100 Influential Africans: Dangote, Ezekwesili, 29 Nigerians Make List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.