Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? (23533 Views)

Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. / ~ All You Need To Know Before & After You Buy Your Perfume Or Cologne! ~ / Recommend A Powerful & Long-lasting Cologne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by hotshawlng(m): 6:47pm On Mar 17, 2008
I use Òtà-pià-pià grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by tRoOE(f): 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2008
Well i like the new beckham cologne on my guy
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Configur(m): 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2008
Hey ladies,pls help me out,right now am using dreamer by versace n i wanna change ma perfume.

am stuck between kenneth cole's reaction and cool water.also tinkin of kenneth cole's black!!!which 1 do i chose.comments are highly welcome
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Configur(m): 8:25pm On Mar 23, 2008
Hey ladies,pls help me out,right now am using dreamer by versace n i wanna change ma perfume.

am stuck between kenneth cole's reaction and cool water.also tinkin of kenneth cole's black!!!which 1 do i chose.comments are highly welcome
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by tipsy289(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2008
I use anythng that smells good from cheap adidas(like $30) to chanel, everything depends on the type of smell u want to put on, you have fruity,sporty e.t.c
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by onyekang1(f): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2008
Dunhill
Hugo Boss
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Ajebota(f): 12:54am On Apr 03, 2008
poco robanne reminds me of some naught escapades grin but issey miyake 'eau de issey' is still tops,
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by WAVixen: 7:22am On Apr 03, 2008
kenneth cole will have the women swooning round you. grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Configur(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13, 2008
abeg wats d big deal about kenneth cole. i swear i av to get mine as soon as possible.!!
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by PrincessMo(f): 3:16pm On May 07, 2008
Cockpit by Azzaro cheesy grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by bollingjoe(m): 8:31pm On May 08, 2008
Wat do guys think of davidorff cool man and davidorff cool water
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by chychy(f): 7:13pm On May 10, 2008
as long as he smells good and is masculine about it. grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by mi3(f): 12:02am On May 12, 2008
my all time favourite, unrivalable(lol) is 212 bycarolina herrera, OMG! it gives a whole new definition to touch and follow, spray that thing and come near me, i will follow you like a mugu! ive considered buying it to use like air/pillow freshener cheesy

then Polo black is quite sexy as well, and intimately beckham is nice,

nothing rivals a man with good cologne on!!!
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by mi3(f): 12:09am On May 12, 2008
@ Felatio, same here oh, i was kinda shocked, not many people mentioned it, wonder why?212, theo riginal, and on ice, tew hawt for words!

and just remembered, lacoste is to kill for!! to kill for i tell you, it has this clean, mature scent about it, na so i go tiff my papa lacoste showergel, kai!

givenchy is also good, and this one by hermes, its called d'orange vert, omoh it smells like orange, green orange, but if you smell it eh? youll be in heaven! and kenzo make some mean ass scents as well,
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by nike4luv(f): 3:19pm On Nov 11, 2008
clinique

delicious by dnky
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 14, 2008
Have used more than half of all perfumes mentioned. Anyways, perfumes will always smell differently on people.
Tips for the guys, buy any good designer perfume and some girl some day will fall for your smell. grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2008
Have used more than half of all perfumes mentioned. Anyways, perfumes will always smell differently on people.
Tips for the guys, buy any good designer perfume and some girl some day will fall for your smell. grin
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by maedan(f): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2008
Different perfs for different folks; what I like on one guy might not smell nice on another sooo . . . I think I'd prefer my man's cologne to be Healthy, Natural, Sweet Body Scent not manufactured by any big name but by himself. If the Tommy or Polo Sport finish nko? Clean body perf suits me just fine. cheesy
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2008
It has got to be Unforgivable, by Sean Combs, very, very sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!! wink
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by smurf(f): 10:18pm On Nov 16, 2008
Love Burberry Brit for Men on a guy, it's such a turn on.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2008
m.i:

my all time favourite, unrivalable(lol) is 212 bycarolina herrera, OMG! it gives a whole new definition to touch and follow, spray that thing and come near me, i will follow you like a mugu! ive considered buying it to use like air/pillow freshener cheesy

then Polo black is quite sexy as well, and intimately beckham is nice,

nothing rivals a man with good cologne on!!!

i looove 212 on ice by carolina herrera - so much that i decided to steal and wear it tongue tongue totally amazing!!. also perry ellis 360 Red. drive me nuts tongue
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by chika98: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2008
iceblue:

i looove 212 on ice by carolina herrera - so much that i decided to steal and wear it tongue tongue totally amazing!!. also perry ellis 360 Red. drive me nuts tongue

You can say that again.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by crush: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2008
issey miyake 'eau de issey' is very good. better still smell like me.
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by tope2000(f): 7:07pm On Nov 24, 2008
Cerutti image 1881 kiss
Issey miyake [any] kiss
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Flakybaby(f): 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2008
Goat smell (Ogufe, mkpi) i just LOVE IT tongue tongue
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by smurf1(f): 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2008
Emiporio Armani, fresh and sexy, very masculine too, kiss
Minotaure, Paloma Picasso, kiss
Gucci Rush for men, cool
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Uwaje: 5:37am On Jan 19, 2009
Ooooh,

I looooveeeee:

Unforgivable by sean jean wink

Polo black-Ralph Lauren

Ed Hardy

Burberry

Valentino/prada/giorgio armani /calvin klien/Jean paul Gaultier/gucci colognes!

Azzaro
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by lacicrips(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2009
Isn't there anything evil 'bout this scents, cologne or whatever?
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by ifyalways(f): 8:30pm On Jun 02, 2009
I love "Altimum"  kiss my hubby does not like it   embarassed ,he prefers 212  angry lol
i buy the Altimum for him but he uses it only on very special occasions to please me  wink
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by Pepeye(f): 9:17pm On Jun 02, 2009
Polo Black by Ralph Lauren
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by TOYOSI20(f): 9:19pm On Jun 02, 2009
Still Unforgivable. . .by Sean John!! kiss kiss
Re: Ladies! What Cologne's Do You Love To Smell On A Man? by nike4luv(f): 3:04am On Jun 17, 2009
clinique!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chinonso Opara, Miss Toursim Nigeria World Delegate Stuns In Swimwear Shoot(Pic) / Oulm Men's Leather Watch - Black / I Need A Review Of Nivea Natural Fairness Body Lotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.