Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,664 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why Buhari Is Vindicated. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Is Vindicated. (800 Views)

Buhari's Statement About Old Age? Fayose Is Vindicated. / Yoruba Obas: Finally Tinubu Is Vindicated! / Finally, General Azazi Is Vindicated: Boko Haram Political Tool Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Buhari Is Vindicated. by kubumilano(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hello.Whether u like it or not my general,GMB is free from all claims as a boko haram sponsor,because gej says he knows those behind boko haram and a commander in chief of the armed forces cannot arrest them or order mrs ogar,the sss chief to probe them,instead he claims to be able to end the insurgency,if truly GMB is boko haram sponser,why can't u arrest him,and let the sss do the investigation because definitely if he is there must be an evidence,so now Gej knows boko haram sponsers and he is making friends with them,because if u no ur enemies and u can not expose them,automatically u are friends with them,if not in the open in the secret,and some Tanoids will shout Gej till 2019,so it will continue till 2019,we will suspect criminals,fraudstar and they will not be arrested because we have a weakling as a president.I challenge Gej,reno Omokri,Reuben abati,Doyin okupe to probe buhari or remain quiet for life.GMB till 2023.The peoples General.The anti corruption Czar.My Amiable President in Waiting.
Re: Why Buhari Is Vindicated. by BigBizzy(m): 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
by who?
Re: Why Buhari Is Vindicated. by Niwdog(m): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
kubumilano:
Hello.Whether u like it or not my general,GMB is free from all claims as a boko haram sponsor,because gej says he knows those behind boko haram and a commander in chief of the armed forces cannot arrest them or order mrs ogar,the sss chief to probe them,instead he claims to be able to end the insurgency,if truly GMB is boko haram sponser,why can't u arrest him,and let the sss do the investigation because definitely if he is there must be an evidence,so now Gej knows boko haram sponsers and he is making friends with them,because if u no ur enemies and u can not expose them,automatically u are friends with them,if not in the open in the secret,and some Tanoids will shout Gej till 2019,so it will continue till 2019,we will suspect criminals,fraudstar and they will not be arrested because we have a weakling as a president.I challenge Gej,reno Omokri,Reuben abati,Doyin okupe to probe buhari or remain quiet for life.GMB till 2023.The peoples General.The anti corruption Czar.My Amiable President in Waiting.
RUBBISH!!
Re: Why Buhari Is Vindicated. by Orunto: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
GMB AND GEJ are competing for thesame job, so no one of them can arrest the other. It is just right that they both know that there is God ooo and that Vengeace in all issues is His. Whoever is boko haram or its sponsor, God Almighty(Allah) will cripple him or her and allow the spirit of satan to torture and kill him or her soon. Bokoharams and their sponsors shall PERISH IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

New Petro-chemical Plant To Create 7,000 Jobs In Abia / Military, Senators Disagree On Fresh Emergency Rule / Goodluck Jonathan Wins PDP Presidential Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.