Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway (8562 Views)

Anoda Cheap 2007 Honda Accord DC Toks leather N1.350m giveaway / 2005 Peugeot 407 Sw-snrf, V6, Perf. Leather-N1.850M / Sparkling 2004 Toyota Camry Le V6 With Factory Leather...N1.6m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2009
brb
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Busybody2(f): 10:00pm On Jan 30, 2009
I trust you gyal grin
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

I trust you gyal grin

Is wwheelz female?
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Busybody2(f): 10:13pm On Jan 30, 2009
jenju:

Is wwheelz female?

Is the Pope Catholic
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2009
Busy_body:

Is the Pope Catholic

Goodness gracious!! I must accord her the due courtesy then.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 30, 2009
Wwheelz and Cosjo behave yourself oh,

Busybody, no vex. Trust me, I’m not trying to get fired from this well-paying, miliki-filled job. Figured I’d better lay off in order to preserve any hope of seeing our own share of the boxer shorts bonanza. I hope you know that when the goods arrive, mine is the one with the oversized “front compartment.” I need a lot of breathing room there grin grin
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
Is wwheelz female?

This is what you get when sdbaba calls you a gay, the whole world automatically thinks he’s the male half of this same-sex relationship sad sad
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Busybody2(f): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
jenju:

Goodness gracious!! I must accord her the due courtesy then.

Wwheelz it wasn't me, honest, would I lie to you
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Busybody2(f): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2009
wwheelz:

Busybody, no vex. Trust me, I’m not trying to get fired from this well-paying, miliki-filled job. Figured I’d better lay off in order to preserve any hope of seeing our own share of the boxer shorts bonanza. I hope you know that when the goods arrive, mine is the one with the oversized “front compartment.” I need a lot of breathing room there grin grin

You better retreat and surrender and give them the measurement of your blom blom cheesy By the time I receive my own parachute and don it, Pamela Anderson would have nothing on me
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2009
Busybody, you dey find wahala o  angry angry See as you start rumor tie for my leg angry angry

OK, na lerelondon I go send. That guy has enough anger within him to blow up a builiding and with his temperament, I don't even need to tell him what to do lere abeg no come find me o. I haven't said anything bad about you.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Busybody2(f): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2009
wwheelz:

Busybody, you dey find wahala o  angry angry See as you start rumor tie for my leg angry angry

Sowwy babe embarassed You know it is hard for me to follow one instruction talkless of two at once embarassed Jenju said i need to do away with truism and start dealing in the truth only, hence the uncontrollable verbal diarrhoea grin

wwheelz:

OK, na lerelondon I go send. That guy has enough anger within him to blow up a builiding and with his temperament, I don't even need to tell him what to do lere abeg no come find me o. I haven't said anything bad about you.

I really should stop doing shakara again due to the rampant men shortage, can you please send 5 of lerelondon please,  I will manage them and tame them, to add them to my harem too cool
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
Hmm, sounds like somebody hasn't hear of lerelondon. I'll do the honors:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-214364.32.html#msg3310421
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Busybody2(f): 12:54am On Jan 31, 2009
wwheelz:

Hmm, sounds like somebody hasn't hear of lerelondon. I'll do the honors:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-214364.32.html#msg3310421

Of course, I heard of Mr Who-no-know-go-know, NL's one and only London car dealer  lipsrsealed actually wanted to spring up to his defence but got side-lined cheesy
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by igwe11(m): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2009
By their posts we shall know them. cheesy cheesy

Jenju my dear who God has bless, no one can curse. smiley smiley
I still wish people can emulate the good people of this forum for better tomorrow.
cool cool
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by nkc(m): 12:54pm On Jan 31, 2009
i wonder what this forum is turning into sad
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by igwe11(m): 1:04pm On Jan 31, 2009
nkc:

i wonder what this forum is turning into  sad
I wonder oooh
Some people can't be comfortable in a peaceful environment.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Cosjo(m): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2009
igwe1 the source of my reports go amaze you, confirmed reports just reaching my table is that your real name is Agu arinze i will keep all other private informations about you pending the conclusive investigation, you can send me email at oscotty@gmail.com to explain your side of the abuja december bribery saga you go fear fear.  lipsrsealed
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by igwe11(m): 1:49pm On Jan 31, 2009
Cosjo:

igwe1 the source of my reports go amaze you, confirmed reports just reaching my table is that your real name is Agu arinze i will keep all other private informations about you pending the conclusive investigation, you can send me email at oscotty@gmail.com to explain your side of the abuja december bribery saga you go fear fear.  lipsrsealed
Not Ndubisi again?

Just see what you have done to yourself.I heard you are in the media industry.What a shame sad
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by nkc(m): 2:23pm On Jan 31, 2009
i wonder what this forum is turning into sad
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Ukpekeson(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ jengu. You know the saying, no money, no deal.  I can't force people to buy.  When I post cars,  several potential buyers show interests, but the sale goes to whoever has the capacity to buy. I have no control over that capacity. Four of the users including Ukpekeson, are regular posters on nairaland. Perhaps you can send them an email and ask them why they haven't concluded the deal. All I can tell you is that no one made a deposit on the said cars and was turned away.

Cheers,
J

Sorry, i have been offline for a while now. Really, i indicated interest in the offer but along the line, my dream of owning a Pathfinder ovewhelm my reasoning and i spoke with Jengu, Carshopper, Adazcars, Enokoko etc for a quotation on 2002 and 2004 Pathfinder, up till now the negotiation is still ongoing. So please we must not crusify Jengu because, mere indication of interest in an offer does not conclude a deal,  a demand has to be effective for a deal to be conclusive, so i guess none of us who indicated interest in the offer was willing to make a financial commitment for this deal to be effective.

Cheers,

Highest Regards,

U.I -08037087025
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Cosjo(m): 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2009
Ukpekeson:

Sorry, i have been offline for a while now. Really, i indicated interest in the offer but along the line, my dream of owning a Pathfinder ovewhelm my reasoning and i spoke with Jengu, Carshopper, Adazcars, Enokoko etc for a quotation on 2002 and 2004 Pathfinder, up till now the negotiation is still ongoing. So please we must not crusify Jengu because, mere indication of interest in an offer does not conclude a deal, a demand has to be effective for a deal to be conclusive, so i guess none of us who indicated interest in the offer was willing to make a financial commitment for this deal to be effective.

Cheers,

Highest Regards,

U.I -08037087025

grin grin grin giveaway moto don turn to runaway moto grin grin grin na wa o.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jenju(m): 2:52am On Feb 05, 2009
This is a reminder that this offer ends February 15, 2009.

Jenju will be in Lagos from February 15 through the end of that month to take care of some issues. Potential customers who are interested in the deal, could meet with me in person, during that time, if they so choose. I'll try to visit this site as time permits. tikola70@hotmail.com

Cheers,
J
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Ukpekeson(m): 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2009
BROS HOW FAR?

REGARDS
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by jaffi: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2010
i just stumble to this post and am really impress by the appreciation on SEUN for this websibte.
appreciation for car dealers.
the same might go for all forum-computers/phones etc.
now just by the way-this is the same way people appreciate pastors too.
and NLANDERS won't let them breathe.

Na wa o on how we fit dey look one side judge.
SEUN GO FOR THE OFFER NA GOD'S BLESSING AND DOINGS!
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by Efizzi: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2010
@ JENJU
Now i know you are joking but if really you are serious men pls post yur numba.
Re: 2004 Murano SL (leather) N1.9m Only! Nairalanders Year End Appreciation/Giveaway by KunleA2(m): 7:35am On Apr 08, 2010
Efizzi:

@ JENJU
Now i know you are joking but if really you are serious men pls post yur numba.

This was first posted in 2008! undecided

Its long gone!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Used 2012 N 2013 Toyota Venza Full Options N8.5m / Wow!!! Honda Civic Hybrid 04 (toks) 4 Quickest Sale (Price Reduced) 1.150m / 2002 Nissan X - Trail Rhd 4x4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.