Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? (1905 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 8:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
My babe is mad again. Wetin you want may I do wey I no do? Yet the more I get of you stranger it feels. How long will you live on the ideals that your mum painted for you? I may not be as rich as you but, is it a must that the man must be richer than the woman at start all the time? Keep waiting for Mr. Perfect, I believe he will come, I chose to move on, the world is broad enough, you can kukuma continue with your mum at 34. She knows everything and the future has already play out as she look at my fearlessness. I don't worship money o, so I can't pretend. Keep your money, it is the obstacle to your marital success. I wish you are not so rich until after marriage. But most of all I wish you more success. Look, if I ever tell you I love you ever again, make thunder fire you. Amen.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2014
young man calm down

3 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
I'm pissed off jare, the woman think too much of herself. Woman pride is normal, but excessive pride is conterproductive. Tell her, you are too strict, she would say I'm discipline: the same scary discipline that has been sending eligible bachelors away from her since 25BC. Okay she's beautiful, that's her pride but she's 'olding' too! Beauty is not equal to marriage abeg. Plain face babes are happily married at 25, but my self conscious beauty must marry a governor! Or whatever.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Hardheolar(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
why pour out ur anger here..
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Missmossy(f): 9:15pm On Nov 09, 2014
Eeyah....how pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hardheolar:
why pour out ur anger here..
Nawah ooo,abeg help me ask am
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Guruenny(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wetin con b our own nw?dis ur story na gods get am o

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by iceberylin(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2014
Ur babe dump you nai u come dh yarn careless here angry
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
Such is life@op
Just move on
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2014
edozie04:
To make my head free of her burden a little.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by BreezyRita(f): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
Networkingprof:
My babe is mad again. Wetin you want may I do wey I no do? Yet the more I get of you stranger it feels. How long will you live on the ideals that your mum painted for you? I may not be as rich as you but, is it a must that the man must be richer than the woman at start all the time? Keep waiting for Mr. Perfect, I believe he will come, I chose to move on, the world is broad enough, you can kukuma continue with your mum at 34. She knows everything and the future has already play out as she look at my fearlessness. I don't worship money o, so I can't pretend. Keep your money, it is the obstacle to your marital success. I wish you are not so rich until after marriage. But most of all I wish you more success. Look, if I ever tell you I love you ever again, make thunder fire you. Amen.

This guy is really pained......
@ op, sorry..... Time heals all wounds.
But next time, dont pour everything out on here. Be a man
You'll get nothing much from here.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Hardheolar(m): 9:26pm On Nov 09, 2014
edozie04:
some nairalanders ehn....
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by adepiero: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2014
OP needs medication...
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 9:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
BreezyRita:

This guy is really pained......
@ op, sorry..... Time heals all wounds.
But next time, dont pour everything out on here. Be a man
You'll get nothing much from here.
10ks, what can I do? Just have to lighten up.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Exponental(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
it takes two to tangle....be mad at her too.
50-50....no cheating.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2014
adepiero:
OP needs medication...
embarassed
adepiero:
OP needs medication...
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by FLAWLES(f): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
mtswww, was thinking ur babe has RUN MENTAL. axin(she don de skosko)
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Exponental:
it takes two to tangle....be mad at her too.
50-50....no cheating.
I dont have her firepower, she has razor for a tongue! undecided
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Begonia(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
@op; I can feel your pain but I'm sure everything will be fine in the end.
It's okay not to be okay smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by mesoade(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2014
Networkingprof:
I'm pissed off jare, the woman think too much of herself. Woman pride is normal, but excessive pride is conterproductive. Tell her, you are too strict, she would say I'm discipline: the same scary discipline that has been sending eligible bachelors away from her since 25BC. Okay she's beautiful, that's her pride but she's 'olding' too! Beauty is not equal to marriage abeg. Plain face babes are happily married at 25, but my self conscious beauty must marry a governor! Or whatever.
is this why you opened a thread

Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2014
FLAWLES:
mtswww, was thinking ur babe has RUN MENTAL. axin(she don de skosko)
There is little difference between mental and colomental, her mum and her money don replace manly affection because shes above the petty things that makes relationship thrill-filled.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Texykool: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
See Painment!!!

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by 100Cents: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2014
Networkingprof:
To make my head free of her burden a little.

You are dating a silly girl.
Those who think beauty amounts to success or getting a good/rich husband.

It doesn't but character does.
Quit worrying about her.
Invest your time in another chick.
She will come for you if actually she loves you.
That's the trick.

If she doesn't love you, then you are free of her garbage.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
Begonia:
@op; I can feel your pain but I'm sure everything will be fine in the end.
It's okay not to be okay smiley smiley
Idonbirif it make I no lie you.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 9:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
100Cents:

You are dating a silly girl.
Those who think beauty amounts to success or getting a good/rich husband.

It doesn't but character does.
Quit worrying about her.
Invest your time in another chick.
She will come for you if actually she loves you.
That's the trick.

If she doesn't love you, then you are free of her garbage.
100% Excellent shikena!
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
Do you have a babe that ever makes you mad? If not you are right in your own world.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by 100Cents: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Networkingprof:
100% Excellent shikena!

Don't be a needy guy. Girls hate it.

Always act busy, tight schedule.

Pick calls when you feel like.

When she calls you, tell her you are eating chicken.

Call another girl to balance the emotional equation.

If you used to call her everyday, start calling her once in 3 days.

She will sit up.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
mesoade:
Do you have a babe that ever makes you mad? If not, you are right in your own world.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by 1one: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
We all need an avenue to ventilate our hurt... so if Nairaland works it for the OP.. You guys should free him...

All these things one has been seeing on Nairaland, shey it's not that man pikin would just stay single for life so undecided
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by kennynelcon(m): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Woman n love ain't man's problem. Let her find her choice, to me you're disturbing your self.
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2014
100Cents:

Don't be a needy guy. Girls hate it.

Always act busy, tight schedule.

Pick calls when you feel like.

When she calls you, tell her you are eating chicken.

Call another girl to balance the emotional equation.

If you used to call her everyday, start calling her once in 3 days.

She will sit up.
Ah, she is a panelist, she will scrutinize whatever you say. I am the giver, I never take from her. Will she even give? She will rather open the forbiden book of remembrance of the failure of today bachelors' inability to become household-baboon to their crush, at such junction, I usually pass out, lest I annoy her like all other annoying men she used to create for illustrations. If I dare tell her I'm eating chicken, hey! Chicken, what is chicken when if you talk of car she start to brag like she can buy hummer jeep in annoyance tomorrow?
Re: My Babe Is Mad Again!!!!!! What Must I Do? by Networkingprof: 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2014
kennynelcon:
Woman n love ain't man's problem. Let her find her choice, to me you're disturbing your self.
PERIOD.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A NAIRALANDER Needs Your Wise Advice, Urgently. / Good Ole Days (for Ajepakos Only) / Meet The 12-year-old Indian Boy That Has His Neck Permanently On His Shoulder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.