Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Is Your Definition Of Success? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Your Definition Of Success? (741 Views)

What Are Your Definition Of Head Of The Home / Is Marriage A Measure Of Success In Life? / What Is Your Definition Of An Incestuous Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of Success? by ReLaTE(m): 8:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
I dnt know if this is the right place to post this but anyway the mods can move it to appropriate place.

I am always intrigued by different goals people set, and what they believe makes them successful. I would love to hear a few goals, no matter how unrealistic or realistic they sound. How different are you from others when it comes to your success
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Success? by Digriz(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
For me, success is a simple equation :
Happiness + Constant Improvement + Contribution = Success.
Also success is comprised of three different things : Being happy with what you're doing, constantly growing as an individual, and contributing to other people in meaningful ways. In my opinion, if these three things are present, then you're successful.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Success? by chidyke77(m): 9:03pm On Nov 09, 2014
Success is nothing but a satisfaction of achieving that you want to achieve and success is different things for different people. It depends upon your goal in life thus, success is relative! With that said success is achieving your goals in life that makes you happy and contented.
If your goal is to become rich then doing so makes you successful. If your goal is family harmony then achieving that even though you are not rich financially, you are still successful.Thats my own definition of success.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Success? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Success means different things to people.. It could be in dr academic pursuit, thr job , or some project they r embarkin on, but whichever might b the case, success is defined as the ability for one to having reached a target... Simply put..
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Success? by Cuzz: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Most people believe that success is based on how much education you have, how many degrees you have and what kind car you drive, or what kind of house you have. I believe success is achieving your goal in any area of your life and going out and accomplish it without stepping on another man's success
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Success? by ReLaTE(m): 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Wao! what an interesting replies i got here,i agreed with you all but my own definition of success is accomplishing your own personal goals. Your goals, not the goals that anyone else has set for you. If you are happy and proud with the things that you have done, you are successful. Success will not mean the same thing for everyone. A person can make 2,000,000 a year and see that as being successful, while another person can make that same money and see that as failure. Success is defined by what you as an individual think is a major accomplishment.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Success? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
Success is being contented with yourself and your environment

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls / Are These Sets Of Parents Worthy To Be Called Parents? / Food For Thought: The Agony Of Monogamy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.