Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Fellow Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fellow Nigerians (703 Views)

Fellow Nigerians, I Am Induced By My Conscience To Ask These Salient Questions. / Fasola Of Lagos Is A Selective Deporter Of Fellow Nigerians / Dear Fellow Nigerians, Its All Over, Return To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nigerians by nigeriandigest: 10:43pm On Nov 09, 2014
If you are given the opportunity to be the President of Nigeria for 24hrs, what would you do? Or how would you spend it?

NB: Please do not use words against the policy of NairaLand.
Re: Fellow Nigerians by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2014
Well 24 hours is small enough to achieve projects..but be that as it may, i will attempt the following tasks..
1. Rule that NYSC BE SCRAPPED
2. Release all inmates in kirikiri prisons.... Those ppo don suffer too much biko...
3. Ban the use of sirens
4. Loot some cash for myself...ehen..what wr u thinkin? ... No dulling..

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians by nigeriandigest: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2014
@cutehector4u why would u want to loot cash for yourself? how about your community , can't you make a difference in their lives? i don't want to talk about the Nation cus that will be much to achieve in a day, so i think you can do something positive in the community where u hail from so that u can be easily remembered for at-least ONE THING. Also erase everything thought of yourself alone , think about others in mind, there are many poor people out there that needs help, how about Job creation and empowerment scheme. Thank you. Be a Change Maker!
Re: Fellow Nigerians by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2014
nigeriandigest:
@cutehector4u why would u want to loot cash for yourself? how about your community , can't you make a difference in their lives? i don't want to talk about the Nation cus that will be much to achieve in a day, so i think you can do something positive in the community where u hail from so that u can be easily remembered for at-least ONE THING. Also erase everything thought of yourself alone , think about others in mind, there are many poor people out there that needs help, how about Job creation and empowerment scheme. Thank you. Be a Change Maker!
in 24 hours? Comon ddnt u read my comment? Its too small a time to complete a project in a community...ok leme be good spirited..i will award contracts to host communities for basic amenities to be installed....

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nigerians by nigeriandigest: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2014
yes i did great thinking now..lol @Cutehector4u
Re: Fellow Nigerians by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2014
nigeriandigest:
yes i did great thinking now..lol @Cutehector4u
so wah abt u nigeriandigest ?
Re: Fellow Nigerians by nigeriandigest: 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so wah abt u nigeriandigest ?
In 24hrs, i will first ask God for directions and also to help me in my decisions. In my human thinking i can only achieve less, But with God by my side i can do greater things in few hours, and my name will be in the History Book.
Re: Fellow Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2014
nigeriandigest:
In 24hrs, i will first ask God for directions and also to help me in my decisions. In my human thinking i can only achieve less, But with God by my side i can do greater things in few hours, and my name will be in the History Book.
looool so u will exhaust the 24hrs given to u askin God for prayers... Very wise of u bro..
Re: Fellow Nigerians by nigeriandigest: 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2014
Cutehector4u:
looool so u will exhaust the 24hrs given to u askin God for prayers... Very wise of u bro..

My prayer doesn't have to be 2hrs , it can just be a minute but the impact will be much...
Re: Fellow Nigerians by mooremedia: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2014
typing...........

(1) (Reply)

Can We Trust General Buhari With Nigeria / Why I Step Down For Buhari - Tambuwal Explain / Heavy Gun Battle At Rivers State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.